Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 16 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 16 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 09-21-2015, 03:14 PM   #21
mmorgan184
Minors (Double A)

Nationals, Athletics, and Mariners are definitely open right now. Might be a few more.

Last edited by mmorgan184; 09-21-2015 at 03:40 PM.
mmorgan184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 04:00 PM   #22
iWreckRookies
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanson Bros View Post
Only join this league if you don't mind the commish setting your lineups and running your team without any warning ... during the playoffs because he decides he wants to run two playoff series in the same night with no emails or communication ....
This league is pound for pound one of the best out there and is a part of a much larger community of simulation sports gaming on the site. It was the consensus of all of our members that there was no wrongdoing on anyone's part. If interested do not hesitate to reach out to Morgan.

Thanks,

Rooks
-Indians Owner
iWreckRookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:39 PM   #23
Hanson Bros
Hall Of Famer

it was a cheat ... but life goes on ... newcomers who aren't friends with the commish should be aware that he will change your lineups and sim on in the playoffs even if you clearly tell him you won't be around until the next morning ... the consensus of the board is basically from all his buddies and the guy who benefited from me not setting my lineups ....

my #2 pitcher gets hurt and he moves a reliever into the #2 spot who hadn't started a single game the whole season .... I lost the series 4-2 with the reliever losing both the games he started ... numerous things wrong with this

1) no email, PM, AIM message nothing even asking me if I was around (because he knew I wouldn't be)

2) why the reliever and not the 5th starter who was in the pen because I was going with a 4 man rotation

3) why put him in the #2 spot, why not move the starters up and change it to the most rested guy starting

but 2&3 wouldn't have been an issue if he had just waited until the next day to sim ... but since his buddies were around he screwed over the guy he didn't know .... then he badmouthed me in the public thread while PM'ing me asking me if I wanted him to resim it ....

in the other leagues I am in, they all realize it was a clear violation by the commish but of course they are all buddies in this league ... so if you are friends with the commish by all means join the league ... but I am the second Nationals GM they ran off in one season ...

so if you join good luck

my last comment on this

UTBA3
Hanson Bros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:17 PM   #24
mmorgan184
Minors (Double A)

Please stop posting in my thread and if you do please post some facts.
Old 09-22-2015, 02:44 AM   #25
lbj273
Minors (Rookie Ball)

This is a great league and I'm pretty sure the commish doesn't like me.

The league is run as part of a larger sports community that is full of great people. If you're looking for a league with lots of activity, this is the league for you.
lbj273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 09:41 AM   #26
iWreckRookies
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanson Bros View Post
it was a cheat ... but life goes on ... newcomers who aren't friends with the commish should be aware that he will change your lineups and sim on in the playoffs even if you clearly tell him you won't be around until the next morning ... the consensus of the board is basically from all his buddies and the guy who benefited from me not setting my lineups ....

my #2 pitcher gets hurt and he moves a reliever into the #2 spot who hadn't started a single game the whole season .... I lost the series 4-2 with the reliever losing both the games he started ... numerous things wrong with this

1) no email, PM, AIM message nothing even asking me if I was around (because he knew I wouldn't be)

2) why the reliever and not the 5th starter who was in the pen because I was going with a 4 man rotation

3) why put him in the #2 spot, why not move the starters up and change it to the most rested guy starting

but 2&3 wouldn't have been an issue if he had just waited until the next day to sim ... but since his buddies were around he screwed over the guy he didn't know .... then he badmouthed me in the public thread while PM'ing me asking me if I wanted him to resim it ....

in the other leagues I am in, they all realize it was a clear violation by the commish but of course they are all buddies in this league ... so if you are friends with the commish by all means join the league ... but I am the second Nationals GM they ran off in one season ...

so if you join good luck

my last comment on this
My team didn't make the playoffs, so I'm not sure what "buddies" benefited from anything. I'm speaking from a third party perspective because you're acting immature and irrational and I won't stand for our league to suffer because of the actions of one.

Our commish is a fair, honest guy. Have been in simulation gaming leagues with him for almost half a decade. Even after your tirade he did the fair thing and asked you if you would like to resim. He didn't have to do this, and even more puzzling is the fact you didn't utilize this offer.

We have a set schedule for a reason. Leagues do not stop for one person, although he was willing to completely wipe the slate clean just for you. Frankly, I think you're being selfish.

Please ignore this person who clearly is fishing for reasons to be upset.
iWreckRookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 06:40 PM   #27
mmorgan184
Minors (Double A)

Looking to fill Blue Jays, Royals, Twins, Astros, Athletics, Mariners, Braves, Mets and Reds heading into our first off-season. All of these teams are pretty much completely intact in accordance to their original rosters.
Old 09-26-2015, 05:32 AM   #28
BigRigs33
Minors (Double A)

I would like to manage the Astros. Aim is sportyrigs and email is sportyrigs@gmail.com
BigRigs33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 12:56 PM   #29
mmorgan184
Minors (Double A)

Blue Jays, Royals, Athletics, Mariners, Braves, Mets and Reds are still open.
Old 09-28-2015, 05:15 PM   #30
mmorgan184
Minors (Double A)

Blue Jays, Astros, Mariners, Braves, Mets and Reds are still open. Looking to fill these ASAP and continue our off-season.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:20 PM   #31
DMN
Major Leagues

Interested in Mets

I would have an interest in taking over the Mets team. I am an experienced OOTP player.

Please contact me at dmneely@gmail.com

Thanks, David Neely

FBA - Durham Bulls
LOTG - Pittsburgh Pirates 1901 & 02 league Champs!
DMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:58 PM   #32
barrowsr
Bat Boy

Interested in the League

I have interest in joining your league. I will take any available team.

Contact via email: barrowsr@msu.edu

I have experience with online leagues in the past.
barrowsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 10:25 AM   #33
mmorgan184
Minors (Double A)

Just the Blue Jays, Astros, Mariners, and Reds are left. Get in now our off-season is just getting started.
Old 10-03-2015, 09:58 PM   #34
mmorgan184
Minors (Double A)

Still looking to fill those teams.
Old 10-09-2015, 11:47 PM   #35
mmorgan184
Minors (Double A)

Still trying to fill these teams. League is a great time, let me know if you're interested.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:31 AM   #36
xtaylordx
Minors (Single A)

Interested

I'm kinda new to the game, but been trying to get in on a league. I would be interested in Reds
xtaylordx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 05:07 PM   #37
mmorgan184
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtaylordx View Post
I'm kinda new to the game, but been trying to get in on a league. I would be interested in Reds
Check out our site here:

The Show | SimChampions | Realistic FIFA 15, Forza, The Golf Club, Madden NFL 15, and NBA 2K15 Team-Up Leagues - Everything Sports Gaming

Go ahead and read the rules and sign-up if you'd like.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:41 PM   #38
mmorgan184
Minors (Double A)

Twins, Astros, Mariners, and Reds still open as we are halfway through Spring Training.

Last edited by mmorgan184; 10-16-2015 at 06:57 PM.