Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 03-20-2020, 09:38 AM   #1
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Arrow PT21 Bonus Gold Packs

Can someone please clarify how many Gold Packs we should be getting when we start PT21 with the official release?

It is my understanding that you automatically get one Gold pack and 6 Starter packs.

We were also to get an additional Gold Pack if bought as a pre-order or if we bought OOTP 21 during launch week.

We are also to get another Gold Pack if we used the same OOTP 20 Challenge Mode / Perfect Team 20 account.

If we qualify for all of the above, shouldn't we be seeing a total of 3 Gold packs plus the 6 Starter Packs?

Thanks
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:40 AM   #2
BidPro
Minors (Single A)

I got 2
BidPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:45 AM   #3
Threnodas
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom Of The Sixth View Post
Can someone please clarify how many Gold Packs we should be getting when we start PT21 with the official release?

It is my understanding that you automatically get one Gold pack and 6 Starter packs.

We were also to get an additional Gold Pack if bought as a pre-order or if we bought OOTP 21 during launch week.

We are also to get another Gold Pack if we used the same OOTP 20 Challenge Mode / Perfect Team 20 account.

If we qualify for all of the above, shouldn't we be seeing a total of 3 Gold packs plus the 6 Starter Packs?

Thanks
No, there is no gold starter pack, so 2 reward gold packs is correct. The 6 starter packs are guaranteed to include a gold card, so we’re all guaranteed to have at least 3 gold cards, but only 2 of them from marked gold packs.

Threnodas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:45 AM   #4
mcdog512
Hall Of Famer

Location: Pack Robert Gibson; November 9, 1935 – October 2, 2020
Quote:

Thanks
If you use a login from PT 20 you get one and if you order during I think the first seven days you get one also for a total potential of 2.

mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:48 AM   #5
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Ok Thanks Guys.

It has been so long however, I thought we received a Gold pack along with the 6 starter packs, back in PT20.
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:52 AM   #6
Threnodas
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Ok Thanks Guys.

It has been so long however, I thought we received a Gold pack along with the 6 starter packs, back in PT20.
There was a similar loyalty/preorder reward gold pack last year - I think only one?

Threnodas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 10:00 AM   #7
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threnodas View Post
There was a similar loyalty/preorder reward gold pack last year - I think only one?
Yeah, last year there was a chance for one free gold pack. This year you can get up to 2. Don't count on next year there being 3, though
Matt Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 10:06 AM   #8
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

What he said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
Yeah, last year there was a chance for one free gold pack. This year you can get up to 2. Don't count on next year there being 3, though

What I read:
Quote:
count on next year there being 3, though

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 10:08 AM   #9
mcdog512
Hall Of Famer

Location: Pack Robert Gibson; November 9, 1935 – October 2, 2020
Quote:
Ok Thanks Guys.

The second one is new this year. Matt just promised they will add one each year as long as the mode continues....(Kidding on the last part).

mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 04:38 PM   #10
Will_L
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Okay, we'll skip 3 and expect 4.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:43 AM   #11
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threnodas View Post
No, there is no gold starter pack, so 2 reward gold packs is correct. The 6 starter packs are guaranteed to include a gold card, so we’re all guaranteed to have at least 3 gold cards, but only 2 of them from marked gold packs.

Really? If I'm not mistaken in one of my teams I was shutout of a Gold Card from the starter packs, but I did get 4 Miggy Cabrera cards..lol. Truth Too.. I got 1 each in the 2 Gold Packs. Me getting any good cards in opening packs is a non factor going back to PT20...Some just don't have the touch.
Bunktown Ballers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 06:05 PM   #12
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Next year Diamond or historical pack.

daves is offline   Reply With Quote