Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 09-24-2020, 05:00 PM   #41
getalife1798
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlue View Post
Thanks, i'm well aware it's only for the OOTP 21 streams, I'm not watching hockey streams. And i'm watching it live. I'm glad you've gotten every pack, I haven't and it looks like more than a few people are in the same boat as me. Again, not trying to complain too much about not getting free stuff, but it would be nice if they looked into it or let us know it's something on twitch's end so I could address it with them.
Might be on twitch's end. I know they have said on stream the amount of packs they have given out and sometimes I haven't received any when they make mention of the number. Usually for me, it's about 45 mins into the stream and then maybe half hour after the stream ends for my first and last packs received?

OOTP21

OOTP20

getalife1798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 03:46 PM   #42
adion
All Star Starter

Deleted accounts still showing linked to Twitch

I deleted two of my logins to Twitch in Twitch. However, they still show as linked in OOTP Online. How do I delete logins OOTP Online?
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 08:13 AM   #43
Splitter24
Hall Of Famer

I don't want to complain too much about free packs, but Twitch says that I received 7 packs from last night's stream, but my account this morning is only showing 4 packs. Is it a Twitch error? Or is there a limit on the amount of packs you can receive from a stream?

Edit: Actually, it's a little worse than that. It looks like I got two packs from a tourney last night. And there is two "Unknown Events" listed in my transaction history which I assume are the other two packs from the Twitch Drops?
Attached Images

Currently Reading: The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen

"Well, the game is afoot. I’ll take anal bum cover for 7,000." - "Sean Connery" SNL Celebrity Jeopardy

R.I.P. Tommy Holmes 1917-2008

Last edited by Splitter24; 09-30-2020 at 08:30 AM.
Splitter24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 08:33 AM   #44
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter24 View Post
I don't want to complain too much about free packs, but Twitch says that I received 7 packs from last night's stream, but my account this morning is only showing 4 packs. Is it a Twitch error? Or is there a limit on the amount of packs you can receive from a stream?

Edit: Actually, it's a little worse than that. It looks like I got two packs from a tourney last night. And there is two "Unknown Events" listed in my transaction history which I assume are the other two packs from the Twitch Drops?
The Twitch alert is cumulative since the last time you cleared the alert, not stream specific

Webstore - https://ootpdevelopments.onfastspring.com/games/
Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...k_Baseball_22/
Kris Jardine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 08:46 AM   #45
Splitter24
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Jardine View Post
The Twitch alert is cumulative since the last time you cleared the alert, not stream specific
Ah. OK. That makes sense because I got 5 packs from the time before. Thanks, Kris!

Currently Reading: The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen

"Well, the game is afoot. I’ll take anal bum cover for 7,000." - "Sean Connery" SNL Celebrity Jeopardy

R.I.P. Tommy Holmes 1917-2008
Splitter24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 09:59 PM   #46
Jeff1787
Hall Of Famer

I wish they were more accurate with the Twitch times. Sometimes the schedule is off or they don't start at the correct time. Seems too inconsistent to me.
Jeff1787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 11:32 AM   #47
kpstephan
Bat Boy

I am also in the same boat with being grateful for getting the "free" stuff, but I am missing several card drops from each week. I will use the last two night as an example: I was logged in and on both streams from the start to finish, and even did not switch tabs to make sure the stream stayed active on my screen for both nights (sound on as well). Mon (84 min) and Tue (48 min) streams mean there were 8 available drops, but I have only received 4.

Again, this is simply about my time spent watching live streams consistently not being equally rewarded based on expectations.
kpstephan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 01:03 PM   #48
adion
All Star Starter

1 pack only

i watched the whole program last nigh and only received 1 pack. I thought it was supposed to be 1 pack for each 15 minute period of the program.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 08:24 PM   #49
Jeff1787
Hall Of Famer

I was online the entire time and didn't get anything....I call BS
Jeff1787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 08:41 AM   #50
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

We understand people are frustrated that there have been issues with the drops system as of late, we are aware of them and are doing what we can on our end to make sure they are working properly.

A few things to remember

1. The drops system is reliant on the data we receive from Twitch, if that data is late or incomplete, it can lead to issues with the drops. We have seen as of late a delay in the drops going out, but we do continue to monitor them using our internal dashboard and in most cases, they do eventually go out. There is no way around this for us. If there is an issue with the Twitch data, there is nothing we can do

2. Drops are NOT rewarded every 15 minutes. There is a 5 minute cooldown in effect as well after a drop is received. Drops should normally be handed out at the following minute intervals: 15, 35, 55, 75 etc

3. The notification you receive on Twitch that says "You have received X number of packs" is a cumulative notification that simply adds up the number of rewards received since the last time you cleared the notification, it is not a count of your most recent stream watched.

4. Drops are only available on Live streamed content, only when the game is set to Out of the Park Baseball 21

We understand there have been some hiccups (especially in recent weeks) and we are just as frustrated with it as you folks are. We are doing everything within our power to make sure the drops program is an effective and fun engagement tool for our channel and the users who want to take advantage of it.

Old 10-24-2020, 06:02 AM   #51
mcolhoun
Bat Boy

Unhappy

I understand that but I watched the Friday night live stream (and made certain I was logged into twitch). checked this morning (even closed and reopened OOTP) and I received no packs. I watched the entire thing. a bit disappointing
mcolhoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 11:51 AM   #52
dkgo
Hall Of Famer

I got six packs from last night so the system isn't completely failing to work. Hints towards something on your end.
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 03:06 PM   #53
mcolhoun
Bat Boy

thanks. I was logged in on twitch and info was the same as Thursday night. I have logged out and back in. will see how it works this afternoon
mcolhoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 07:59 PM   #54
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

4. Drops are only available on Live streamed content, only when the game is set to Out of the Park Baseball 21
All live OOTP on twitch or just the Perfect team twitch live shows?

I went on twitch and there was a live 3D replay of a league. Not sure this counts?

Last edited by daves; 10-26-2020 at 08:29 PM.
daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 08:37 PM   #55
daves
Hall Of Famer

Twitch does seem more interactive than the forums.

Old 10-27-2020, 05:33 AM   #56
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
All live OOTP on twitch or just the Perfect team twitch live shows?

I went on twitch and there was a live 3D replay of a league. Not sure this counts?
As long as the game is set to Out of the Park Baseball 21 and it's on our official channel, drops are enabled. This includes franchises that T.J. and Alex stream

Old 10-27-2020, 08:31 AM   #57
dkgo
Hall Of Famer

They have been dropping as expected for me the past couple weeks for every ootp stream I am on for. I make sure to refresh the page once it goes live. Sometimes takes an hour or so to show up but no big deal.

Too often people only say when things go poorly so just letting yall know!
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 11:42 AM   #58
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
As long as the game is set to Out of the Park Baseball 21 and it's on our official channel, drops are enabled. This includes franchises that T.J. and Alex stream

I did receive a drop Sunday, but last night I watched a live 2015 season simulation show. I found it interesting and interactive but I did NOT see any drops for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by daves; 10-27-2020 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:43 PM   #59
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It only counts for watching live content, highlights, VOD's or clips do not count
What is VOD?

Old 10-28-2020, 08:08 AM   #60
funseeker
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I think VOD means video on demand.
funseeker is offline   Reply With Quote