Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Online Leagues

OOTP 16 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 16 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 12-14-2015, 09:37 AM   #1
Spindel
All Star Reserve

Union League Baseball Openings for 2015

The ULB is entering it's 21st season, and we'll be looking to fill some holes this coming offseason. We're a historical/fictional league in that we started in 1995 with real MLB/MiLB rosters with a new fictional league that competes with the MLB. There are separate drafts for the MLB and ULB, and 99.9 percent of prospects come from BBref's lists of draftees and foreign players (with a few surprises thrown in) It's worth noting that this is our last season importing real life players, and while I will make every effort to include real prospects/players, we'll quickly move into fictional territory within the next 3-4 seasons... We've also added a fictional European league that was financed by the ULB, and have turned on international amateurs for some additional 'flavor'.

We sim Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday during the regular season, and every day during the offseason. Despite our current openings, we have a solid core of owners who have been members for a long time. We currently have a Slack.com group which we use as our primary source of communication. (It's a chat/IM app that's available for windows/apple/android devices.) There is also a forum, which has been mostly replaced by the use of the Slack group. We also use statslab for our drafts, HOF voting and awards voting.

Open Teams:

Montreal Royals (61-101, 5th Place in PL Eastern Division)
Phoenix Fire (90-72, 3rd Place In PL Western Division, Lost Divisional Cup to New York Kings, 4-2 in Union Cup Playoffs)
Los Angeles Stars (79-83, 4th Place in FL Western Division)
Houston Apollos (80-82, 3rd Place in FL Western Division)

If you are interested, please shoot me a PM with an email address I can contact you at, and I will get back to you shortly.
Old 12-14-2015, 04:05 PM   #2
Spindel
All Star Reserve

Montreal is taken.
Old 12-16-2015, 11:43 PM   #3
GoPedro99
All Star Reserve

im still interested
GoPedro99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:09 PM   #4
ThePretender
All Star Starter

Great, active league, just looking to fill the Fire.
ThePretender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 08:17 PM   #5
Spindel
All Star Reserve

Thumbs up

We will likely be moving to OOTP17 after this current season wraps up. I like OOTP17, but want to give it a bit before we move over to avoid any nasty bugs that could potentially pop up. We've been around since the 1995 season, and are just days away from the start of the 2016 season! We use Slack as our communication method, so you can always keep up with the league with a minimum of fuss! Seriously, if you want to join just PM me here or email me at ulbcommish at gmail dot com