Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Online Leagues

OOTP 16 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 16 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-27-2016, 01:26 PM   #1
Soze
Minors (Single A)

MLB Pro has openings

MLB Pro is only a few days away from kicking off our 5th season in 5 years, and we've got 2 openings. Yes, you read that right... we've only completed 5 seasons in 5 years. Why the slow pace? That's because we sim one day, every single day, for the most realistic OOTP baseball experience on the interwebs.

What to expect:
- Nightly real-time sims (at 20x speed) live on the MLB Pro website, with "PBP" in the chat room from various MLB Pro GM's. Nightly RTS takes approximately 45 minutes and is optional to watch, but it's definitely a highlight of many.
- Semi-weekly radio show podcasts discussing relevant MLB Pro news and opinions
- A global view, and 24/7 activity. MLB Pro has multiple GM's in 3 different continents, so the chat room is always lively. Weekends tend to be hit and miss.

What we expect:
- Team file exports at least once per week. Our most successful GM's typically upload a new file daily.
- General responsiveness via email. If you rarely check email, or ignore emails, this league isn't for you. We're a friendly group, so even if you get an offensive trade offer (as a n00b, you will certainly get some from the veteran GMs), we expect you to counteroffer or at least say you aren't interested.

This is a league with very, very little turnover. There is a reason why we only have membership drives once a year or so (did not have one in 2015 due to no GM changes). This is your chance to finally start your OOTP life. MLB Pro is a revelation. The question is if you are ready...?

Teams currently open:If you are interested, visit our site and fill out an application before it's too late!

Last edited by Soze; 06-19-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 01:00 PM   #2
Soze
Minors (Single A)

Bump, as we've got a new opening: the Baltimore Orioles. If interested, please fill out an application here: Application | MLB Pro
Old 06-15-2016, 11:04 PM   #3
clusson12
Bat Boy

App

I'll take the Rangers if still available. I run ootp 15.
clusson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 03:00 PM   #4
Soze
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clusson12 View Post
I'll take the Rangers if still available. I run ootp 15.
Sorry, I should have updated the original thread. Only the Orioles are currently available. And we run OOTP 16.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:43 PM   #5
Tiesenberg
Major Leagues

To give an update on where MLB Pro stands...

-We have recently introduced Slack as our new chat home - had previously been Chatango.
-We have recently introduced a new site design - has created a recent uptick in article writing, something that we love to have from our GM's.

We are approaching the start of free agency in the 2016 off-season.

Our two open teams at the moment are:

The Toronto Blue Jays
The Los Angeles Dodgers

Come and take a look

If interested, fill out an application on the site.
Tiesenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 11:28 AM   #6
gregw1
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Is this league still running? I am interested in learning more about it if still running and openings available.

Greg
gregw1 is offline   Reply With Quote