Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 03-04-2019, 08:27 AM   #1
Kushiel
All Star Starter

P 408 Season 14

Welcome everybody that checks in.

This is going to be a tough league all the way around it appears. The AC looks like a mine field with the Central Division set up to be a blood bath. I have banged heads with some of these teams before. They are talented and well managed.

Good luck to you all but of course I hope I have the best luck overall!

Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 09:55 AM   #2
moalkha
Minors (Triple A)

Doha Oilers checking in. Good luck everyone and have a great season.

Kushiel, I think it's the first time I'm in your division with this team, but I met you before with my other 2.

It's a pleasure and an honor going against your team.
moalkha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 01:49 PM   #3
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moalkha View Post
Doha Oilers checking in. Good luck everyone and have a great season.

Kushiel, I think it's the first time I'm in your division with this team, but I met you before with my other 2.

It's a pleasure and an honor going against your team.
It is good to see you again! I am looking at the all MR strategy in the bullpen this week. Plus for the first time, I set my park factors for all hitters so it is going to be interesting.

Old 03-04-2019, 08:39 PM   #4
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Let's hope my second attempt at Perfect goes better than the first time around. I mean, it can't be much worse...

It should be better though, since the last 2 seasons in Diamond allowed me to accrue 22,820 points combined, which went towards some significant upgrades. Of note, this was also more than the 4 seasons I spent in Perfect, where I combined for a mere 17,620 (with a single season high of 6405 and a low of 2115). Demotion was an absolute godsend.

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 11:13 PM   #5
humboldt1498
Minors (Triple A)

Looks like a tough division Yaks
humboldt1498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 12:13 AM   #6
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Looks like a record for defeats on Monday, but my best non-Sunday day for PP since joining Perfect! Over 3K, mostly due to one game where I scored 20 and had a Hot Bat gold achievement.

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 07:14 AM   #7
Kushiel
All Star Starter

The Yaks had a mediocre start at 14-12. At least we rebounded from that 3-7 first ten. It is shaping up to a lot of competition.

Old 03-05-2019, 09:44 AM   #8
moalkha
Minors (Triple A)

Doha had a pretty good start, but the league is very competitive overall and nothing will be decided until very late.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:06 AM   #9
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moalkha View Post
Doha had a pretty good start, but the league is very competitive overall and nothing will be decided until very late.
Yep! There are many very good teams in this league.

Old 03-07-2019, 06:08 PM   #10
Kushiel
All Star Starter

AC Central is just as tough a place to reside as I expected. Oakland and Berlin have had the petal to the metal since day one and have yet to ease off. Hudson's Bay has made a couple of serious runs before stumbling back just a tad too. I expect them to crank up the heat again any time.

Old 03-07-2019, 07:37 PM   #11
elutz31
Minors (Double A)

Barely Legal Jesus checking in. I hadn't seen this thread until now or I would have done so earlier. Happy to have avoided that AC Central. 3 power houses that could win any league beating the crap out of each other trying to avoid the wild card game.
elutz31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 10:28 PM   #12
humboldt1498
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
AC Central is just as tough a place to reside as I expected. Oakland and Berlin have had the petal to the metal since day one and have yet to ease off. Hudson's Bay has made a couple of serious runs before stumbling back just a tad too. I expect them to crank up the heat again any time.
I was hoping this would mean that you were falling back but I come home and you're in first place.

Never imagined I'd be 23 games over 500 and in the second wild card spot. Good luck for the second half of the season, this is probably the most competitive division I have played in yet!
Old 03-07-2019, 10:30 PM   #13
humboldt1498
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elutz31 View Post
Barely Legal Jesus checking in. I hadn't seen this thread until now or I would have done so earlier. Happy to have avoided that AC Central. 3 power houses that could win any league beating the crap out of each other trying to avoid the wild card game.
Yeah, this central division is tough!

Looks like you have your division all but locked up at this point.
Old 03-08-2019, 08:23 AM   #14
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elutz31 View Post
You have a very nice team over there in the NC. I have to admit that I have been scouting you as I hope to go to the World Series. But my gosh, I am not sure I can even win my division. It looks like 2 of us will be in the wildcard game so one very nice team will go down with only a one game chance. But that's the way baseball goes. Good luck everybody... except when you look over in the other dugout and see the Yaks smiling back at you!

Old 03-09-2019, 08:58 AM   #15
Kushiel
All Star Starter

The AC Central has lived up my expectations. There are 3 very good teams battling all season and a 4th team that is on the cusp of moving from interestingly good to very good. It has been a very fun season. I tip my cap to all the competition in this league. There are some managers here that are putting in the work.

It is September and the Pennant races are heating up as the temperatures cool. From Top of the World Park, the Yaks wish you all good luck today and in the future of your PT adventures.

P.S. 10 of my last 13 games are with Berlin and Oakland. There are just 5 games between the 3 of us from Division winner to 2nd Wildcard which is almost a given since Oakland leads the next runner-up by 17 1/2 games.

Last edited by Kushiel; 03-09-2019 at 11:23 AM.
Old 03-09-2019, 01:57 PM   #16
moalkha
Minors (Triple A)

Good luck everyone for the stretch run. I’m trying to hold the lead in my division and maybe get home field advantage for the first round.
The battle for the AC Central is really tough but all you guys will be in.
Old 03-10-2019, 02:42 AM   #17
KleineBiere
Minors (Double A)

KleineBiere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 07:12 AM   #18
Kushiel
All Star Starter

It has been a great league. I do not think any playoff team has anything to apologize for. Everybody certainly earned a ticket to the dance. Heck, half of the wildcard teams even won over 100 games with another winning 98. It is going to be a tough row to hoe today. I wish you all the best of luck, but I hope I win.

Old 03-10-2019, 07:36 AM   #19
moalkha
Minors (Triple A)

Good luck everyone. Have a fun title chase
Old 03-10-2019, 05:05 PM   #20
humboldt1498
Minors (Triple A)

Just checked on the season. Dang you yakety yaks winning our series 3-2!!!

Good luck to everyone that is still in.