Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2016 > MLBM 2016 - General Discussions

MLBM 2016 - General Discussions Talk about MLB Manager 2016, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android

Old 05-13-2015, 08:32 AM   #1
jhw
Minors (Rookie Ball)

All payment methods declined in Google Play Store

Hello,

I am desperately trying to buy this app in the Google Play Store. I have three valid payment methods configured (PayPal, Credit Card and payment over provider) which are all accepted on other apps I try to buy. Only if I try to buy MLB Manager 2015, it tells me that all payment methods are declined.

What am I doing wrong here?
jhw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:26 PM   #2
dg32
Minors (Rookie Ball)

The same thing is actually happening to me. I'm not sure what I did, but I've never had any problems buying from the Play Store in the past.
dg32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 08:28 PM   #3
BradC
All Star Starter

Have you contacted their support? Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about this.
BradC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:40 PM   #4
dg32
Minors (Rookie Ball)

On the line with google now, they're showing nothing on their end. I'm able to make purchases on all apps except this one...weird.
dg32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 01:03 AM   #5
eqfan592
Bat Boy

I'm running into the same issue. I tried two different payment methods, and a Google credit. Nothing worked. I am able to purchase other apps no problem. I even called my credit card company and they don't even show you as attempting to charge the card.

I'm sorry, but this is on your end guys. You really need to contact Google and see what's going on, cuz you're losing out on money.
eqfan592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:46 PM   #6
boundbythemoon
Bat Boy

Glad to see I'm not the only one having this issue. All types of payment have been declined when attempting to purchase MLBM 2015, but I have been able to make other purchases on the Play Store with no issues.
boundbythemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 07:18 PM   #7
BradC
All Star Starter

Thanks for the follow-up. Honestly, I assumed Google Play works the same way Apple's App Store does, where Apple handles the transaction, but I guess they're more of a middle man. I confess I didn't know how the Google Play purchasing mechanism works.

I've forwarded these comments to Markus and Andreas so they can check into the situation. Again, thanks for letting us know.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:12 PM   #8
eqfan592
Bat Boy

Thanks for getting back to us, Brad, and no worries!

Honestly I just really want to get this game on my tablet asap so anything that leads to that is good news. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.
Old 05-20-2015, 01:52 PM   #9
BradC
All Star Starter

It turns out Google changed the company information they require but didn't tell us, so no one could buy the game as of May 12. Andreas has given them the bank information they needed, but verification will take about two days, so hopefully by Friday this will be working again.

Thanks again for alerting us to this. Sorry about the inconvenience, but we had no idea this was happening.
Old 05-22-2015, 12:34 PM   #10
jhw
Minors (Rookie Ball)

It's working (for me)! Thanks for your support
jhw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 02:28 PM   #11
eqfan592
Bat Boy

Yep, working here as well! Thanks for fixing the issue!