Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 06-24-2019, 04:37 PM   #2961
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkJ View Post
Is there something similar for the 2019 version? I thought I saw something to that effect but then couldn't find anything in the 2019 forums. I have a team there (Tri City Atoms, Silver .390) that fits all the requirements.

We use to however, once PT20 was released, the auction house in PT19 went almost totally dead for our type of players.

After, several weeks of a dead AH, the founding teams mutually agreed to disband and we haven't been keeping track of anything since.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=297985
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 04:53 PM   #2962
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom Of The Sixth View Post
We use to however, once PT20 was released, the auction house in PT19 went almost totally dead for our type of players.

After, several weeks of a dead AH, the founding teams mutually agreed to disband and we haven't been keeping track of anything since.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=297985
Now a lot of us just open packs on 19 every now and then.

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 04:55 PM   #2963
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
I'd like to join OL. My team has been OL compliant since last season when I swapped out my 2019 Live Joey Votto 80 for a...Historical All-Star Joey Votto 80

Doing a Cincinnati theme, with Reds greats and Cincinnati/Dayton/Northern Kentucky natives. Active roster is 100% historical cards now with the aforementioned switch last season.

And the best thing is...I'm already in Gold .328! I got placed there randomly when I was promoted to Gold last season, and since I have "Stay in the same league" ticked, I'm still hanging around. So if you'll have me, I can start right away.

Thanks for your consideration.

Edited to add: I forgot to mention that of course my team is also completely FTP. In fact, all my teams are, because I have very little discretionary income and what little I do have I tend to spend on craft beer.

If you're team already fits and you're already in G328, I can't imagine it would be a problem. I think it's early enough in the season that it wouldn't be hard to re-jigger the standings. Whoever's doing them would probably appreciate it if you add the OL to your name and the + to your team's abbreviation. Just make sure to use the friends list going forward and add the teams above and below you, at a minimum. I would appreciate if you'd post a copy of your team logo for the awarding of crowns at the end of the season. Otherwise, if your team wins an OL crown, you end up with one I make.

Your team theme makes me nostalgic for the chili parlor in Loveland.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 05:56 PM   #2964
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
I'd like to join OL. My team has been OL compliant since last season when I swapped out my 2019 Live Joey Votto 80 for a...Historical All-Star Joey Votto 80

Doing a Cincinnati theme, with Reds greats and Cincinnati/Dayton/Northern Kentucky natives. Active roster is 100% historical cards now with the aforementioned switch last season.

And the best thing is...I'm already in Gold .328! I got placed there randomly when I was promoted to Gold last season, and since I have "Stay in the same league" ticked, I'm still hanging around. So if you'll have me, I can start right away.

Thanks for your consideration.

Edited to add: I forgot to mention that of course my team is also completely FTP. In fact, all my teams are, because I have very little discretionary income and what little I do have I tend to spend on craft beer.
I don't see any problem, and we can certainly take care of the serendipity of you being in the OL league. I will defer to the official rule keepers of OL though.

But I have added you to the friends list and everyone in Gold please do add BigRed75 to your friends list in-game.

Edit to say: Given Stanley's post (which I hadn't read) then I think you're in!

Edit2 to say: It's good to see you're in Annandale's division - so all OL teams now have fellow OL teams in ther division, meaning we should have a reasonable slate of games this year in Gold.

Last edited by Charlatan; 06-24-2019 at 06:00 PM.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:59 PM   #2965
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Diamond league schedule:

Crichton - 44 games (21 home / 23 away)
Green Lake - 47 games (22 home / 25 away)
Palolo - 25 games (13 home / 12 away)
Seattle - 15 games (9 home / 6 away)
Southern - 23 games (12 home / 11 away)
Transylvania - 46 games (25 home / 21 away)
Waffletown - 28 games (12 home / 16 away)
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:43 PM   #2966
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post
Diamond league schedule:

Crichton - 44 games (21 home / 23 away)
Green Lake - 47 games (22 home / 25 away)
Palolo - 25 games (13 home / 12 away)
Seattle - 15 games (9 home / 6 away)
Southern - 23 games (12 home / 11 away)
Transylvania - 46 games (25 home / 21 away)
Waffletown - 28 games (12 home / 16 away)
Waffletown just drowned the Puppies in a vat of syrup.

Old 06-24-2019, 08:51 PM   #2967
trevwilson
Minors (Single A)

I have been thinking about renaming my team. How big of a deal would it be? Should I wait until next season? I don't plan on renaming it again after this.

trevwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:59 PM   #2968
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevwilson View Post
I have been thinking about renaming my team. How big of a deal would it be? Should I wait until next season? I don't plan on renaming it again after this.
Sooner the better for record keeping sake.

Old 06-24-2019, 09:02 PM   #2969
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Stranger than Fiction

My two teams in Perfect played a series against each other earlier today. In the first game in the series, one of my teams no-hit the other one. Guess what happened just after, in same series?

Bingo, the other team returned the favor. So both teams got a domination achievement +1500 pp.

It wasn't collusion, I swear!

allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:02 PM   #2970
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenciox View Post
My two teams in Perfect played a series against each other earlier today. In the first game in the series, one of my teams no-hit the other one. Guess what happened just after, in same series?

Bingo, the other team returned the favor. So both teams got a domination achievement +1500 pp.

It wasn't collusion, I swear!
What are the freakin odds of that?

Old 06-24-2019, 09:02 PM   #2971
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Note in Perfect: The Ohio Big Bats put an "OL" after their name but they're not in the OL. I think they got confused with the other thread where people were asked to put in "NFTP". I will post in that thread, but I wanted to warn the person compiling Perfect to ignore them.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:03 PM   #2972
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
Note in Perfect: The Ohio Big Bats put an "OL" after their name but they're not in the OL. I think they got confused with the other thread where people were asked to put in "NFTP". I will post in that thread, but I wanted to warn the person compiling Perfect to ignore them.
He has a bad record for outtalenting us.

Old 06-24-2019, 10:11 PM   #2973
trevwilson
Minors (Single A)

Okay, I have officially changed my name from:

Crichton Leprechauns

to

Roncalli Rebels - OL

Thank you!

trevwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 11:42 PM   #2974
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
Waffletown just drowned the Puppies in a vat of syrup.
typically my boys start out with a rather lackluster April and have to dig out for the next few months..... so it won't surprise me if the reverse happens this season with the start we've had (17-5 so far with one game to go).... just hope they remember the season doesn't end on 5/1

course, the Puppies almost returned the favor and took 2 of 3 at The Spile.... long way to go.
Old 06-25-2019, 12:00 AM   #2975
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post
typically my boys start out with a rather lackluster April and have to dig out for the next few months..... so it won't surprise me if the reverse happens this season with the start we've had (17-5 so far with one game to go).... just hope they remember the season doesn't end on 5/1

I'm glad to hear that I am not the only one who has seen that in the past.

Last season was different story as my boys were hotter than a firecracker on Fourth of July and as soon as the All-Star break was over, they couldn't get a win to save their lives!

After they finally snapped out of it, we were a .500 team the reason of the season.
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:21 AM   #2976
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Ok, the rich get richer. I decided to open some packs for my Diamond level team (Southpaws). Why? Because I am tired and this team has about 25k pts and nothing really to spend it on right now. I thought I might get some pieces that would help me complete collections. I did not.

I opened five packs, and a 91 Amos Otis popped in one of them. Well, I figured, I might as well open five more with the extra PPs that Amos will get me on the AH. The second pack that I opened of that next five had 92 Ted Kluszewski. And then, two packs later, what pops but a 98 Charlie Gehringer.

Three historical diamonds in ten standard packs. That's the kind of luck I need right now. At any rate, if anybody is interested in any of these cards, I have put them all on the AH.

This is crazy.

Last edited by allenciox; 06-25-2019 at 04:52 AM.
allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 04:27 AM   #2977
Goliathus
Major Leagues

One day I will be able to have these kind of story to share...one day...
Goliathus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 06:36 AM   #2978
Edster007
All Star Starter

Iron 207

Through games played on May 3rd. We are heading into our lightest OL day of the season with only 19 games.
Attached Images
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 07:24 AM   #2979
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Diamond league update:

Waffletown rockets out of the gate, sweeping a 3 game set from Southern and a 4 game set from Palolo before dropping their first OL game. They settle for a solid 10-3 record to place them atop the OL standings after April. Seattle stays percentage points behind with a 5-2 record.
Attached Images
Old 06-25-2019, 07:28 AM   #2980
Charlatan
All Star Starter

G328 Update

Harlem, Cooper head to the top as OL play begins in gold

Code:
Our League Standings - G328 - May 4, 2032			
			W	L	Pct
Harlem Hatchets		2	1	.667
Cooper Gutter Cats	6	4	.600