Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 02-07-2019, 07:07 PM   #41
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
I'll try to help you with installing fonts later, as soon as I can. As for the new Lynx logo I like it a good deal. The hats and the other uniform are nice too. Thanks a lot, Eugene. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:28 PM   #42
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Slaabojevo Knights logos, jerseys were removed... the team names were too low on the jerseys and would not show up well.

Updated Logos and Jerseys will be coming up in a later post in this thread.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-19-2019 at 10:06 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:31 PM   #43
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

And maybe we can both figure out at least one way, if not more than one, to adjust any or all of the various teams' used colors as well as needed or desired, somehow, at that. It may take time, but we'll have it, Lord willing, I'm sure. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 02-07-2019 at 10:32 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:33 PM   #44
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Slaabojevo Knights - Caps
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 02-07-2019, 10:35 PM   #45
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I like the looks for the Knights-related set. Maybe later, we can put red somewhere, but this set should work for now, at least, I think. CD out.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:39 PM   #46
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Go here, for instance, and maybe you can grab at least a few fonts for later use. Instructions are on the front page, it seems. https://www.dafont.com/.

Let me know if this link helps you somehow, please. CD out.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:47 PM   #47
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

That's it for today.

I know you would prefer to choose your own colors... anyone would.

Are you going to use these in your league?
I don't want to spend a lot of time and you not use them.
That would be senseless.

Please rate the two teams I have done so far... if you don't like them, just tell me... no hard feelings... we'll still be friends.

Scale of 1-10...

10 = Excellent Work
8 = Good Work
5 = OK Work
3 = Poor Work
1= Try another hobby
Old 02-07-2019, 10:55 PM   #48
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Yes, I will use them, at least at first, if and when I can get the necessary leagues up and running as needed and desired. I'd have to rate the Lynx set at about 7.5, I think, and the Knights set at about 8.3, right now, on average quality. I can live with the Lynx's current colors for now, at least, even if they're not quite what I'd prefer them to be for that team.

The Knights seem to be closer to the preferred colors at present. So that's one reason I'm rating the related set higher than the set for the Lynx right now. Keep up the great work, and let's see where God takes us here, if we can, as best as we can, et cetera, then, Eugene.

Take care, and God bless, I hope. CD out.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:00 PM   #49
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Yes, I will use them, at least at first, if and when I can get the necessary leagues up and running as needed and desired. I'd have to rate the Lynx set at about 7.5, I think, and the Knights set at about 8.3, right now, on average quality. I can live with the Lynx's current colors for now, at least, even if they're not quite what I'd prefer them to be for that team.

The Knights seem to be closer to the preferred colors at present. So that's one reason I'm rating the related set higher than the set for the Lynx right now. Keep up the great work, and let's see where God takes us here, if we can, as best as we can, et cetera, then, Eugene.

Take care, and God bless, I hope. CD out.
CD, you are much too kind... I personally would rate them a 5-6 at best... nowhere near the quality, design or creativity of knuckler, Txranger and many others who have done work on the Graphics Forum.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:07 PM   #50
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Go here, for instance, and maybe you can grab at least a few fonts for later use. Instructions are on the front page, it seems. https://www.dafont.com/.

Let me know if this link helps you somehow, please. CD out.
Thank you for the help... I'll give it a try.

Once you get a font downloaded and unzipped, how do you access it from the justafan software so you can use to create logos, jerseys and caps?... do you place it in the Windows' fonts, wherever they are?

I have downloaded one font to a folder on my computer... Do I now copy it to the Windows folder that has all of the fonts in my computer?
Old 02-07-2019, 11:10 PM   #51
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I believe so. Check the FAQ on that site under help, for example, and it might tell you how to use it on your computer, if I remember correctly. Then go from there. Maybe you can use MSPaint or something. And I think if you save things as templates, you might be able to alter them later, but you should probably confirm that with others around these boards, to be entirely sure about that, Eugene.

Thanks again for your help so far. CD out.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:14 PM   #52
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

There are probably other sites where you can get more fonts, whether free or not, and there may be some computer programs that may provide them as well, as parts of office suites or something, I think. In any case, thank you very much for the work you've already done here. Maybe others around here can give you some tips that can help you create your own items better, even if you can't afford certain programs, et cetera, at the present time. Take care and God bless, I hope. CD out.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:27 AM   #53
albatross11
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
Thank you for the help... I'll give it a try.

Once you get a font downloaded and unzipped, how do you access it from the justafan software so you can use to create logos, jerseys and caps?... do you place it in the Windows' fonts, wherever they are?

I have downloaded one font to a folder on my computer... Do I now copy it to the Windows folder that has all of the fonts in my computer?
Yes, that's correct. Copy any fonts you download to your Fonts folder. Most graphics apps, when you try to use a font, will give you a drop-down menu. All of the fonts in your Fonts folder should be displayed. Just select the one you want.

albatross
albatross11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 12:37 PM   #54
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The Sara City Rockets will play, as soon as possible, in a park called Spaceport Central. Details to be revealed later. CD out.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:01 PM   #55
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatross11 View Post
Yes, that's correct. Copy any fonts you download to your Fonts folder. Most graphics apps, when you try to use a font, will give you a drop-down menu. All of the fonts in your Fonts folder should be displayed. Just select the one you want.
Thanks for your help, albatross... I downloaded a font to my computer font folder... I then could access it using justafan's logo software... it was a little difficult to find the fonts... you have to go to the control panel to find them... and it takes the Windows search 2-3 minutes to find the control panel... luckily, I found instructions on the internet to download fonts... the author said Windows 10 doesn't make it easy to find the fonts.

Now I may be able to find some script fonts to do fancier jerseys and logos.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-08-2019 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:19 PM   #56
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Glad to help you as much as I can, for sure, Eugene. The Cougars are going to play in Cougars Range, ultimately, if and when a park gets made for them, by the way. Details later, as possible. Still need to come up with names and details for the other five parks in the top league, as well. Suitable enough and clean enough suggestions for park names are welcome from anyone watching this thread, of course. CD out.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:22 PM   #57
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Feel free to try to improve the above logos and/or uniforms and/or caps, if and when you like. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Perhaps there are also people here who can tell you how to change colors for logos and whatnot, as well, better than I might be able to. You've been very good at this so far, I think, Eugene. CD out.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:44 PM   #58
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Ursine Ballyard will be the home of the Shmala Bears, once the park is made. Details to follow later, at some point, if and when possible.

Sixteen parks still need names for them. Anyone and everyone is welcome to suggest names, if and when you like, as long as they are suitable and clean enough, of course, folks. CD out.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:11 PM   #59
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Golden Sun Park will be the home of the Slaabojevo Knights, ultimately, once built. Details to follow later, at some point, if and when possible. Fifteen parks remain to be named, and all, now. CD out.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:53 PM   #60
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Tracyton Huskies Primary Logo, Tracyton Huskies Secondary Logo, Tracyton Home White Jersey, Tracyton Away Gray Jersey,

I removed the defective jerseys... they have been redone and reposted in a later post in this thread.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-19-2019 at 10:06 PM.