Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2016, 02:24 AM   #361
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Intercity Golden Gloves Championships
Madison Square Garden, New York. March 18, 1940 Part 1

Demetrio Carabella, FW, 43-16-5
Jimmy Joyce, LW, 33-47-5
Savior Canadeo, WW, 14-3-3
Roy Lewis, LW, 33-30-4
Andy Sfrisi, LHW, 0-1
Otto Stowe, HW, 5-7

Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Carabella_Danny.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 75 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Joyce_Jimmy.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 67 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Canadeo_Savey.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Lewis_Roy.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Sfrisi_Andy.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 64 views)
"I occasionally agreed to carry an opponent, almost always in what is known as a tune-up fight. I never considered it morally wrong as long as I was winning the fight. I was never a killer, like some fighters. I never enjoyed knocking out a guy who I knew had no chance to beat me." Sugar Ray Robinson

Last edited by bob_bask; 02-06-2017 at 02:54 PM.
bob_bask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 02:24 AM   #362
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Intercity Golden Gloves Championships
Madison Square Garden, New York. March 18, 1940 Part 2

Demetrio Carabella, FW, 43-16-5
Jimmy Joyce, LW, 33-47-5
Savior Canadeo, WW, 14-3-3
Roy Lewis, LW, 33-30-4
Andy Sfrisi, LHW, 0-1
Otto Stowe, HW, 5-7

Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Stowe_Otto.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 73 views)
"I occasionally agreed to carry an opponent, almost always in what is known as a tune-up fight. I never considered it morally wrong as long as I was winning the fight. I was never a killer, like some fighters. I never enjoyed knocking out a guy who I knew had no chance to beat me." Sugar Ray Robinson

Last edited by bob_bask; 02-06-2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:58 AM   #363
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Active Fighters

Nelson Tinampay, LW challenges for interim WBC Eurasia Pacific Boxing Council lightweight title tonight.
Meshack Mwankemwa, WW, challenges for vacant East & Central African Professional Boxing Federation welterweight title tonight.
Francesco Patera, LW, won the vacant WBC Mediterranean lightweight title last night.

Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Tinampay_Nelson.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 75 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Mwankemwa_Meshack.tbdx3 (1.7 KB, 79 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Patera_Francesco.tbdx3 (1.7 KB, 80 views)
Old 02-06-2017, 09:43 AM   #364
hamed2
Hall Of Famer

Thumbs up

Great to see you back here bob doing modern fighters!
hamed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 02:25 PM   #365
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Active Fighters from the weekend

Yury Bykhautsou, CW, Belarus, 9-11-3
Mohammed Matumla, JWW, Tanzania, 16-4-5
Twalib Tuwa, FW, Tanzania, 17-4-0

Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Bykhautsou_Yury.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 71 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Matumla_Mohammed.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 86 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Tuwa_Twalib.tbdx3 (1.7 KB, 76 views)
Old 02-11-2017, 01:48 AM   #366
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Active Fighters from the week

Marie Eve Dicaire, WW, Canada, 7-0

Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Dicaire_MarieEve.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 71 views)
Old 02-11-2017, 01:59 AM   #367
IceTea
Hall Of Famer

Marie Eve Dicaire

Marie Eve Dicaire
Attached Images
IceTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 01:54 AM   #368
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Active Fighters speculative female ratings

Katie Taylor, LW, Ireland, 2-0 - 9 overall*
Nicola Adams, FLY - 8 overall**

------

*I see Taylor similar to Lomachenko. Highest skill level that only needs minor adjustment for immediate success in pro ranks.

So I ran Taylor vs. Persoon twice for a quick look at how ratings match-up and decided to leave with what's here; slight split in Persoon favour at the moment, 48-45-7 & 49-40-11.

------

**With Adams I tried to create less of a certain rating.

In running 100's against the top fighters only Chavez and Douglas got the edge. Played around with the ratings for a long time and can't get it exactly how I want it, but think it has as much to do with the division as Adams rating.

Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Taylor_Katie.tbdx3 (1.9 KB, 69 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Adams_Nicola.tbdx3 (1.9 KB, 70 views)
Old 02-12-2017, 02:00 AM   #369
IceTea
Hall Of Famer

I like both better than I do Shields. Taylor will be something special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_bask View Post

Katie Taylor, LW, Ireland, 2-0 - 9 overall*
Nicola Adams, FLY - 8 overall**

------

*I see Taylor similar to Lomachenko. Highest skill level that only needs minor adjustment for immediate success in pro ranks.

So I ran Taylor vs. Persoon twice for a quick look at how ratings match-up and decided to leave with what's here; slight split in Persoon favour at the moment, 48-45-7 & 49-40-11.

------

**With Adams I tried to create less of a certain rating.

In running 100's against the top fighters only Chavez and Douglas got the edge. Played around with the ratings for a long time and can't get it exactly how I want it, but think it has as much to do with the division as Adams rating.

Old 02-12-2017, 02:09 AM   #370
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTea View Post
I like both better than I do Shields. Taylor will be something special.
I knew there was somebody I'd forgotten.

Taylor is with the right promoter to be moved fast, as her schedule shows.

Old 02-13-2017, 01:30 AM   #371
IceTea
Hall Of Famer

Sofya Ochigava

Keep an eye on this fighter. She lost to Taylor in the Gold Medal match at the 2012 Olympic Games, but if it were a professional fight, she likely would have won. Excellent prospect.
Old 02-13-2017, 02:20 AM   #372
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Sofya Ochigava

Keep an eye on this fighter. She lost to Taylor in the Gold Medal match at the 2012 Olympic Games, but if it were a professional fight, she likely would have won. Excellent prospect.
Thanks just watched her last fight, Russian so would of thought plenty of cards to appear on over course of year.

Old 02-13-2017, 02:22 AM   #373
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Claressa Shields, SMW, USA, 1-0 - 5 overall

Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Shields_Claressa.tbdx3 (1.8 KB, 73 views)
Old 02-13-2017, 10:42 AM   #374
hamed2
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Marie Eve Dicaire
When I 1st heard of female boxers, Marie & others are sure not what I envisioned.

And that's a good thing!
Old 02-15-2017, 01:12 AM   #375
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Active Fighters from the weekend

Daniel Heinze, SMW, Denmark, 6-1
Jeppe Morell, LHW, Denmark, 7-0
Sarah Mahfoud, FW, Denmark, 1-0
Ilhami Aydemir, WW, Germany, 12-1

Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Heinze_Daniel.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Morell_Jeppe.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Mahfoud_Sarah.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Aydemir_Ilhami.tbdx3 (1.7 KB, 70 views)
Old 02-15-2017, 10:34 AM   #376
hamed2
Hall Of Famer

Hey bob, you heard of or seen this guy from Turkey yet? If Tarver's right, sounds like a guy I hope is on TV here soon:

Outspoken manager-promoter-trainer Ahmet Oner, who’s handled a number of star Cuban fighters over the years, recently resurfaced on the scene with a new star prospect, Turkish super middleweight Avni “Mr. Robot” Yildirim (14-0, 9 KOs).

With Yildirim in his stable, Oner has himself a tough prospect who’s earning rave reviews at the 5th St. Gym in Miami Beach.

“He’s one of the top prospects I’ve seen in recent years,” former light heavyweight champion Antonio Tarver said. “He’s a monster and he only knows one way and that’s forward.

Oner recently named Yildirim as “The Dentist” who performed pugilistic surgery on IBF champ James DeGale's teeth in a vicious sparring session leading up to the Brit’s latest fight.

Yildirim is currently ranked No. 3 in the WBC rankings, with a mandatory shot vs. the winner of the fight between No. 1 and 2 contenders, Callum Smith vs. Anthony Dirrell, looming on the horizon.
But there’s one name in and around the super middleweight division whose teeth he wants more than any other: unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin.

Here’s what the colorful promoter had to say in an explosive Q&A:

On Golovkin…

“That’s the fight of the decade, the fight of the century. Golovkin comes straight ahead, my guy comes straight ahead. But Golovkin’s been fighting bums and smaller fighters. What happens when he faces a real guy who’s not going to get hurt, let alone fall down? And one who’s going to hurt him back?

“Just look at what Kell Brook did to him. He hurt him, lifted him off the ground, like a rocketship going to Mars. Imagine if that was a guy his size? Imagine if that was Avni? My guy’s not only going to crush him, he’s going to rob him of his teeth, just like he did to DeGale, and bring that pretty smile back to Turkey. Let’s see how many Apple commercials GGG gets looking like Roger Mayweather because that’s what’s going to happen.”

Last edited by hamed2; 02-15-2017 at 10:36 AM.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:17 AM   #377
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamed2 View Post
Hey bob, you heard of or seen this guy from Turkey yet? If Tarver's right, sounds like a guy I hope is on TV here soon:
I caught the article on boxingscene and went and watched his last fight.

Bear actually rated him when he was at LHW at 2, I've got him at SMW as a 4.

Looks like he's being guided into mandatory position for shot at WBC strap. Triple G stuff all talk.

Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Yildirim_Avni.tbdx3 (1.8 KB, 81 views)

Last edited by bob_bask; 02-15-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:32 PM   #378
hamed2
Hall Of Famer

Thumbs up

Thanks bob, that 4 seems reasonable.

1st time I ever heard of him was late last year when Schiller Hyppolite (from Canada) went to Europe to fight him. I think Schiller talked some noise before the fight & was taken out in 3 rounds.
Old 02-15-2017, 02:48 PM   #379
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

A Split, Active Contender & 100 Years Today

Daigo Higa, FLY Japan, 12-0
Abe Hollandersky, WW, USA, 13-23-3

Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Higa_Daigo.tbdx3 (1.7 KB, 78 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Hollandersky_Abe.tbdx3 (1.7 KB, 77 views)
Old 02-16-2017, 06:28 AM   #380
bob_bask
Hall Of Famer

Active Fighters from Golden Boy Card

Niko Valdes, LHW, USA, 3-0
Michael Andrews, SMW, 1-2

Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Valdes_Niko.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 70 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Andrews_Michael.tbdx3 (1.6 KB, 83 views)