Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods

Old 11-28-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
rrussett
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Adding new fighters

When I manually add fighter ratings from the archive or create a new fighter, then close out the game, then go back to play later, the fighters ratings are no longer there. I always save before I exit so I don't understand why the ratings are lost. What do I need to do to save new ratings that I have added to the game?
rrussett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:33 PM   #2
professordp
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrussett View Post
When I manually add fighter ratings from the archive or create a new fighter, then close out the game, then go back to play later, the fighters ratings are no longer there. I always save before I exit so I don't understand why the ratings are lost. What do I need to do to save new ratings that I have added to the game?
One thing you might want to check when you create or add new fighters is to be certain that you have a boxrec. number for them. If the fighter you created is fictional give them a number like 111111. You find the space for the boxrec number in the fighter's history section.
professordp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #3
rrussett
Minors (Rookie Ball)

rating new fighters

I entered cotto's ww ratings and boxrec, saved it and then it disappeared. I dont understand why the game wont save new fighters entered.
Will a patch fix that? And I'm suprised there are no new ratings for Sebastian Sylvester, Amin Asikainen, Khoren Gevor and many other current boxers.
Old 11-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #4
rrussett
Minors (Rookie Ball)

rating new fighters

I entered cotto's ww ratings and boxrec, saved it and then it disappeared. I dont understand why the game wont save new fighters entered.
Will a patch fix that? And I'm suprised there are no new ratings for Sebastian Sylvester, Amin Asikainen, Khoren Gevor and many other current boxers.
Old 11-29-2008, 04:58 PM   #5
professordp
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
And you saved before shutting down? Hmm. What I generally do is hit the red "Save" bar to the far right of the screen before I hit "Close". After that I hit close and then answer "Yes" at the question box when I'm asked if I want to save my changes.

If that isn't the solution to your problem, I'm at a loss but am certain that one of our more experienced members will help you out.

As far as new ratings for current fighter, you really should check this forum. I don't know how up-to-date the "updates" are since my interest is historical rather than current. But once again, I'm confident that someone will help you here as well.

Good Luck!!
professordp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:29 PM   #6
bear
Global Moderator

Russet

As you go through the steps when creating a fighter you save data on three screens: Fighter Screen, Biography Screen, and Ratings Screen.

An extra step is involved to save the created fighter in your universe. you must also save on the main page if you want to preserve your data.
You can do this on the following screen by hitting the save button, or the close button which prompts you about saving before you exit.
Attached Images

UTBA Season Four Gold Conference Central Division Champion

First UTBA expansion franchise to win a conference divisional title
bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:05 PM   #7
hamed2
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
One other thing I've found. When looking for Cotto, are you looking @ just the fighters listed under "Men"? I have some fighters that only show up when I select "All".
hamed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:44 AM   #8
lyjg0112
Banned

Thumbs down 新疆旅游

新疆旅行社新疆旅游新疆会议服务 新疆旅游网 新疆旅游线路
lyjg0112 is offline   Reply With Quote