Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - General Discussions

OOTP 19 - General Discussions Everything about the 2018 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 04-03-2018, 02:12 PM   #381
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylinus View Post
Is there any answer you can give on this? Was this removed on purpose or is this a bug that will be fixed? For me, it compromises game play to not know the state of your opponent's bullpen without having to go through several screens, clicking on each reliever to know their status. Thank you.
I'm really not sure if this was intentional or not. I'll check with the guys and see what they say.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:28 AM   #382
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylinus View Post
Is there any answer you can give on this? Was this removed on purpose or is this a bug that will be fixed? For me, it compromises game play to not know the state of your opponent's bullpen without having to go through several screens, clicking on each reliever to know their status. Thank you.
Fixed in upcoming patch
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 03:45 AM   #383
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caporegime View Post
I asked this question in another thread but it went unanswered (which may have actually been the answer). Will there an option to allow us to control/regulate the ethnicity/nationality of personnel (Managers, coaches, trainers, GM's etc.) in the leagues we create?

Obviously, we already posses this functionality with players, but it's sorely needed for personnel as well IMO. For example: I once added the *** to an historical MLB league that I created which started in 1977. By 1980, Earl Weaver and Billy Martin were managing in Japanese teams and the Yankees and several other teams had Japanese managers, GMs etc.

While this certainly isn't a game-breaker by any stretch of the imagination, it would just be nice to have the same control (or at least the option to do so) over personnel that we already have for players to help make the game more immersive.

I think this should be a priority, and perhaps something which could be included in a summertime patch?
PSUColonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:41 PM   #384
AceFan84
Bat Boy

I'm doing a GM only season as the Angels and am getting fed up with Mike Scioscia, he hasn't played Albert Pujols a single inning yet and I'm 11 games in to my 1st season. Is there anything I can do to make him play Pujols once in a while without taking direct control of the lineup myself? If I had to do that it would kinda bother me since I like having one season going as strictly the GM and another separate one as the Manager only. I mean I know Pujols sucks nowadays but he's making like 27 million a season lol.

Last edited by AceFan84; 04-05-2018 at 10:43 PM.
AceFan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 05:29 AM   #385
clamel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFan84 View Post
I'm doing a GM only season as the Angels and am getting fed up with Mike Scioscia, he hasn't played Albert Pujols a single inning yet and I'm 11 games in to my 1st season. Is there anything I can do to make him play Pujols once in a while without taking direct control of the lineup myself? If I had to do that it would kinda bother me since I like having one season going as strictly the GM and another separate one as the Manager only. I mean I know Pujols sucks nowadays but he's making like 27 million a season lol.
Why not try do a Brad Pitt-Moneyball thing.
Get rid of the other 1B or send them down to the minors.
Giving your Manager hardly any option other than to play Pujols. Guess if using him only as a DH then you got a problem.
clamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 10:04 AM   #386
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFan84 View Post
I always have a coach who lets me intervene.. I don't typically.. but like your case above, sometimes I have to lay the law down when things aren't going right and I see something that might benefit the team.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 09:00 PM   #387
nellie fox
Bat Boy

Another great job by the folks at ootp developments. This is being nit picky but any chance you might include the Federal League in the future?
nellie fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 12:50 PM   #388
SoonerfanTU
Bat Boy

Any idea when the next patch/update will come out? Wanted to wait for one more before starting a season.
SoonerfanTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 03:26 PM   #389
IanIachimoe
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerfanTU View Post
Any idea when the next patch/update will come out? Wanted to wait for one more before starting a season.
Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Update: The patch will be released on Monday, April 9.

IanIachimoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 02:42 PM   #390
SixFourThreeSZN
Bat Boy

So it appears I deleted my entire facegen folder... I have checked everywhere, and cannot locate it. When the game launches it says this feature is disabled.

Is there anyway to get this back without reinstalling the entire game?
SixFourThreeSZN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:07 AM   #391
DC4MVP
Minors (Single A)

Is there an option that opens up a sub-menu without having to click on it?
DC4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:41 AM   #392
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixFourThreeSZN View Post
So it appears I deleted my entire facegen folder... I have checked everywhere, and cannot locate it. When the game launches it says this feature is disabled.

Is there anyway to get this back without reinstalling the entire game?
Try to go to settings > troubleshooting > force game data re-installation and click that. Let the game do its thing. That should fix things.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 03:50 PM   #393
gads
Minors (Double A)

http://prntscr.com/kjwvmf

How do I scroll down so that I can enter the simulation module?
gads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 05:38 PM   #394
Jon_The_XII
Bat Boy

Is the game supposed to acknowledge anytime a player breaks any career records? I've recently had a player (Giancarlo Stanton) hit his 763rd home run, breaking Bonds' home run record. However, the game made no mention of it, either with the game announcers or in the game recap.

At first, I thought it was just an oversight and that the game would just mention milestone stats such as 800 home runs. However, when Stanton hit his 64th home run of the season, the game mentioned that Stanton now had the 7th most home runs in a single season. I would think that breaking the all-time home run record would be a lot more newsworthy compared to hitting the 7th most home runs in a single season. Did my game mess up or is it just some weird programming?

Last edited by Jon_The_XII; 10-09-2018 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Expand, formatting
Jon_The_XII is offline   Reply With Quote