Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2011, 09:49 AM   #161
CoachN31
Bat Boy

Me and two of my buddies are looking for an online league. We are all active and have been playing OOTP12, but have never been involved in an online league.

We would like to be realistic teams and players, and none of us care what teams we get.

Email me at kylenelson80@yahoo.com if you are looking for three owners.

Thanks!
CoachN31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:07 PM   #162
Baylordb
Bat Boy

Looking for a league badly

I'm a very devoted manager, my long running league died because the commish got lazy and quite running it. I would really like a good league to be in. I miss OOTP alot.

my email is baylordb@yahoo.com

thanks
Baylordb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:20 PM   #163
Smithusaf22
Bat Boy

looking for league

looking for another league to join. Currently playing in world baseball heirarchy and looking for more.
Smithusaf22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:14 PM   #164
MickNesci
Bat Boy

Looking for a league, new to online

I'm looking for an online league to be a part of. I've never done online before, but I'll be dedicated and I'm sure I'll catch on quickly. Looking for basically anything right now just to see what it's all about. Does anybody have an opening or is thinking about starting a new league?

Thanks,
Mick
micknesci@gmail.com
MickNesci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:36 AM   #165
disdain0
Bat Boy

Looking for a start-up in a real roster online league. I prefer the D-Backs or the Red Sox but can take on any team. I have some experience and am a committed owner. Please email at disdain0@gmail.com
disdain0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #166
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

LF OOTP Financials league with scheduled sims.

Topic

Email is Teddyfar2000@yahoo.com
Please put "OOTP League somewhere in the subject"

I am dedicated to whatever league I join. I was just in a league that failed after 1 season due to no sim schedule, so please have some sort of organized sim schedule. Thank you.

I'd prefer to join a new league but I will consider replacing a manager if the team/or league, is right. Also, I definitely want a real roster, no historical and no fantasy rosters please. Thanks a bunch! Looking forward to seeing some of you on the field!

Last edited by Findest2001; 12-15-2011 at 06:29 PM.
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:15 AM   #167
Carlton
Hall Of Famer

Looking for a fictional league with good participation and not a lot of history yet

Would love it if it was using real teams and is in the 1800's or early 1900's with real life events and may not have expansion...but not necessary

"I am at that stage of my life where I keep myself out of arguments. I am 100% self sufficient spiritually, emotionally & financially. Even if you say 1+1=5, you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. Enjoy!"
Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 09:45 PM   #168
mike2228
Major Leagues

OOTP online veteran looking for a modern (real teams) league. My preference is a league with scouting on, don't care either way about coaches. I could live without scouting though. I don't mind on taking on a team needing so TLC. Also an active AIM blast chat is a major plus in my book.

PM here.
aim "cracker jack2228"
email "bernavage@sbcglobal.net"

thanks
mike2228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:15 PM   #169
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

hes a great gm any league would be better for having him
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2228 View Post
OOTP online veteran looking for a modern (real teams) league. My preference is a league with scouting on, don't care either way about coaches. I could live without scouting though. I don't mind on taking on a team needing so TLC. Also an active AIM blast chat is a major plus in my book.

PM here.
aim "cracker jack2228"
email "bernavage@sbcglobal.net"

thanks

Leagues

OOTP

POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish
MTBL: League Closed
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

USFL: New Orleans

DDSCF

SNCFL: Florida/ JMU
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:34 PM   #170
Steve4evasaints
Minors (Single A)

Im looking for an online league to join, Im not really fussy, but the more options and control the better . I am new to OOTP and to Baseball sims in case that puts anyone off, but im a quick learner. Any response appreciated.
Many Thanks
Steve4evasaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:15 AM   #171
mlenz55
Bat Boy

I am looking for a modern league with financials turned on. I am very competitive, and therefore desire a league that is very competitive as well. A league with scouts would be nice, but that is not a deal breaker. This will be my first online league, because my single player league has grown far too easy, so I am looking for a challenge and would be a loyal participant to any online league that would give me the chance.

matthewdlenz@gmail.com
mlenz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:27 PM   #172
albertsBelle
Bat Boy

Active GM here, looking for a league to join. Right now I am in one league, the WBH. Would prefer a larger league, more than 20 teams. I enjoy both real and fictional leagues.

PM me here or email at nicdelrey@yahoo.com

Thanks.
albertsBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #173
Stu
All Star Starter

Longtime OOTP player who is looking to get back into an online league.

I'm looking for a fictional league that has active owners and forums. Would prefer an established league but would consider a new league with a strong commish.

I've commished a league before and have PHP/MySQL experience so can help on the back end as well.

Pm here is the best way to reach me.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:13 PM   #174
eryf2k1
Bat Boy

Hi I am looking for an online league to join never played online before but want to give it a try. Type of league and options do not matter.

Thanks.

email is aaron.miller01@gmail.com
eryf2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #175
waltwa
All Star Reserve

I am a very experienced player and am in 5 leagues at present. However i am in 2 leagues that are just so good i want to find if there are leagues like them and replace 1,2 or3 of my other leagues.

Here is what i am looking for

Draft pick trading allowed
salary cap used
no fa comp not as important as the 1st 2.

It has been a long time since i played in a league with scouting and did not like them. i will do some research to see if their presence in a game has improved.

I like modern leagues with real teams but the players can be real or fictional

email waltwa1@yahoo.com
waltwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #176
popnfresh
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

I'm looking to join a league. My e-mail is popnfresh12321@yahoo.com
I'll be active. Hit me up
popnfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #177
legofarley
Major Leagues

I'm a OOTP veteran, but I've never played in an Online league. I would like to give it a try. I can promise you that I will not abandon a team in the middle of a season and I will give you one season (OOTP timeline) of notice if I decide to resign from my team.

My preferences for what type of league I'd like to be in are listed below:

-32 ML teams max
-4 levels of minors minimum
-ability to change location, mascots, logos, uniforms of minor league teams (not a must, just something I would like)
-ability to change uniforms/logos of ML teams.
-futuristic MLB or purely fictional league preferred (no historical replay leagues please)

As mentioned above I'm a newb at online leagues, so I may need a brief description/walk-thru for about a week until I get set-up and get used to things.

I look forward to joining a fun league.

Thank you,
Jim Farley
legofarley@gmail.com
Old 01-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #178
Cubbies115
Bat Boy

Interested in joining a league

I recently purchased the 2012 game, and while fun, an online league was my reasoning for buying the game. I have been a part of simulation leagues in the past, just not involving OOTP and I was very dedicated. I would prefer to join an historic league, but a modern league with real players would be just as well. you can contact me at cubbies115@gmail.com if there is an opening. Thanks
Cubbies115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #179
captainemo8
Bat Boy

I am very interested in joining a league. I'd like it to be a non-fictional league with serious managers. Email me at nbos82@gmail.com. Ideally it would be a long-term league with a non-fictional minors at the outset.
captainemo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #180
NoT25hAbY
Bat Boy

Hey All,

Long time OOTPer here who is very interested in joining a productive, fun league regardless of it's history, rules, etc.

I've experienced many seasons in both full out online leagues as well as leagues where just 4 and 5 of us managed teams. I'm interested in either of those two options.

I'd prefer a league with solid activity. In a perfect world it would have financials, coaching and scouting enabled as I like to fully immerse myself into the role of GM.

You can contact me these ways...

AIM: NoT25hAvbY
EMAIL: NoahDavisGM@Gmail.com

Thanks,
Noah Davis
NoT25hAbY is offline   Reply With Quote