Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2002, 02:57 PM   #101
devaneyfan
Minors (Double A)

This HM clown will probably be looking for new friends to play with. Any commish who wishes to prevent or identify a HM presence on their league's message board can email me for the tell tale signs of an infestation.

Of course you may want an ultradedicated owner who suffers from bouts of megalomania and schizophrenia in which case I highly recommend him.
Old 06-21-2002, 03:28 PM   #102
nix
Minors (Single A)

HEY WHAT'S UP WITH THIS HM GUY? I'VE HEARD SOME PRETTY BAD STUFF ABOUT HIM AND ALSO SAW SOME POST THAT PRETTY MUCH KILLED THE GUY! DAMN YOU GUYS SLAMMED HIM PRETTY BAD . READING HIS REPLIES ON THE RWL LEAGUE, ALMOST MADE ME CRY, TEARS WAS ABOUT TO COME OUT MY EYES. MAYBE YOU GUYS BEEN TO HARSH ON HIM MAN. EVERYONE DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO GET RESPECT BACK AFTERALL.
I DON'T KNOW THE GUY ANDDONT KNOW IF HE'S REALLY GUILTY OR NOT BUT I CANT STOP FEELING SORRY FOR HIM. HE'S CRYING TO BELONG AGAIN.
Old 06-21-2002, 03:35 PM   #103
Draft Dodger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by nix
HEY WHAT'S UP WITH THIS HM GUY? I'VE HEARD SOME PRETTY BAD STUFF ABOUT HIM AND ALSO SAW SOME POST THAT PRETTY MUCH KILLED THE GUY! DAMN YOU GUYS SLAMMED HIM PRETTY BAD . READING HIS REPLIES ON THE RWL LEAGUE, ALMOST MADE ME CRY, TEARS WAS ABOUT TO COME OUT MY EYES. MAYBE YOU GUYS BEEN TO HARSH ON HIM MAN. EVERYONE DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO GET RESPECT BACK AFTERALL.
I DON'T KNOW THE GUY ANDDONT KNOW IF HE'S REALLY GUILTY OR NOT BUT I CANT STOP FEELING SORRY FOR HIM. HE'S CRYING TO BELONG AGAIN.
Kevin? Is that you?

15 GB Webhosting for $6.95 a month

IMO we are best off abandoning that sinking ship that is Off Topic to the rats infesting it and just starting a whole new Baseball Forum from scratch.
Old 06-21-2002, 03:39 PM   #104
nix
Minors (Single A)

what?? keving??
Old 06-21-2002, 04:15 PM   #105
SoxWin
Hall Of Famer

Horns deserves no respect, neither does anyone who types like this

Quote:
Cheers

Rich

I smoke a lot of pot and drink a lot of beer. I also graduated Suma Cum Laude. ****ing sue me.

- Luis Rivera
Old 06-21-2002, 04:27 PM   #106
nix
Minors (Single A)

winsox:
you probably have a point, someone that cheated shouldn't get the chance to regain respect, nor should you get respect for coming in here wearing an av with little kitty cats on it. you seem a little gay-ish to me but maybe you are sweet and gay . not that i have a problem with your gay-ness but you better crawl back to your rat hole little boy. LMAOOOO or maybe you should go play wiht your barbie doll. a rest my case.!!
Old 06-21-2002, 04:38 PM   #107
Modern Relic
All Star Starter

Yeah! Go sleep with some naked women, you...you....FAG!!

American Folklore Baseball League (closed): Commissioner/GM - Mudville Nine (ruled!)
Former member of Boys of Summer: GM - St. Louis Browns (doormats!)
Former member of the OTBL: GM - Gashouse Gorillas (also ruled!)

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." Rogers Hornsby
Old 06-21-2002, 05:25 PM   #108
SoxWin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
winsox:
you probably have a point, someone that cheated shouldn't get the chance to regain respect, nor should you get respect for coming in here wearing an av with little kitty cats on it. you seem a little gay-ish to me but maybe you are sweet and gay . not that i have a problem with your gay-ness but you better crawl back to your rat hole little boy. LMAOOOO or maybe you should go play wiht your barbie doll. a rest my case.!!
Your parents should hire a babysitter when they go out. Or buy some Ritalin, not sure which.

Cheers

Rich

I smoke a lot of pot and drink a lot of beer. I also graduated Suma Cum Laude. ****ing sue me.

- Luis Rivera
Old 06-21-2002, 06:59 PM   #109
darkhorse
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by nix
HE'S CRYING TO BELONG AGAIN.
Nix is crying for a new keyboard.
Old 06-22-2002, 08:07 AM   #110
nix
Minors (Single A)

LMAOO@SOXWIN A.K.A (Faggwin)

Maybe your parents should hire someone to knock-out the "hommo" attitude that you been displaying since birth.it sure doent make them proud.if i was your dad, i wouldn't neither LMAOO!
Also, it's very disturbing that you would come online joking about someone else typing style,but not make sure that you're bullet-proof to any jokes that may be thrown your way. LMAOO
it's also disturbing that you would bring your life-style online LMAOO!!
Anyway, this is all "comic view" to me, im not trying to bust your chop but you just can't jump on someone like that(son) so please back off cause i have a girl plus im not into that hommo stuff!
lmaooooooooooo
Old 06-22-2002, 08:17 AM   #111
Blackadar
Bat Boy

Yea, ha-ha. That was really funny.

MODS: Isn't that grounds for at least a suspension of his posting privledges?
Old 06-22-2002, 12:30 PM   #112
Modern Relic
All Star Starter

Ah grasshopper, it's good to see you quote the ancient wisdom of zen master L'MAOO in these troubled times.

Another ancient secret from the Master:

He who sleep with unclothed female, is surely a sissy-foo.

The story of L'MAOO is a tale of intrigue and sexual taboo in ancient China that culminated with the beheading of the True Master L'MAOO before the court of the Emperor Ho of the Ming Dynasty.

L'MAOO was accused of spreading confusion throughout the land, and yet his only defense before Ho was to laugh and laugh. "Stop laughing, L'MAOO. I command it!" shouted Ho. But L'MAOO replied "Nix to you!" and continued continued giggling hysterically.

"For the last time L'MAOO stop this insane laughter!" cried Ho. But L'MAOO continued on, laughing at a joke that only he understood.

"ENOUGH" cried Ho. "Throw him into the pit of naked women, immediately! You shall lay with them and we shall proclaim you a "hommo" throughout the land."

At this, L'MAOO quickly stopped his laughter. "Anything but that!" he thought to himself. But no, it was too late. Ho's mind was made up and the Imperial Guards dragged poor L'MAOO off to the pit of naked women.

Desperately, L'MAOO beseeched the mighty Ho. "Please, most magnificent Ho. Do not do this to my lifestyle. I'm not a hommo and shall never be. Subject me not to these most foul depradations of those abominable naked women. Take my life instead. I'd rather be dead than to go to their bed."

With this, Ho relented. "I cannot make you a hommo L'MAOO. Nobody should be forced to lay with naked women. But your crimes are great, and your truths too dangerous for mankind. Therefore, you must lose your head."

Tears of joy welled up in the eyes of L'MAOO. No naked women for him. He was no hommo, thank the gods.

The axe fell.

American Folklore Baseball League (closed): Commissioner/GM - Mudville Nine (ruled!)
Former member of Boys of Summer: GM - St. Louis Browns (doormats!)
Former member of the OTBL: GM - Gashouse Gorillas (also ruled!)

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." Rogers Hornsby
Old 06-22-2002, 01:10 PM   #113
Cooleyvol
Hall Of Famer

Nix-

Have you ever tried "Backyard Baseball"? Seems to be more your level, "son".

I'm really sick of your stupid posts and bad grammar. Some of these other guys may find you amusing, as I did at first, but you really wear thin in a short period of time.

I dont know where you came from the other day, but I wish you'd go back NOW!!

This is a good board and, seriously, we don't need or want you here. You offer no credible input and are of no value to us here.
Old 06-22-2002, 02:11 PM   #114
WWBL Commissioner
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally posted by nix
hey i just downloaded the old "retired players" file that contains players such as baby ruth and many others, but they're not on my hall of fame wall. anyone knows how can i get them in or something im trying to make this thing real so that today's young guns like albert pujols,drew hansen,eric hinske& nix nickson can look at these plaques and dream.
OK I can not overlook it any longer. The guys name is George Herman BABE Ruth. Baby Ruth is a damn candy bar. For the love of god man get it right
2005 Pacific League Champion
2006 Pacific League Champion
2007 Pacific League Champion
2008 WWBL WORLD CHAMPION
2010 WWBL WORLD CHAMPION
2019 WWBL WORLD CHAMPION
2029 WWBL WORLD CHAMPION
The Island Warriors are 21-23 in World Series play.

BadAssBaseball: Boston Red Sox
1906 American League Champion
1907 WORLD CHAMPION
Old 06-22-2002, 02:15 PM   #115
WWBL Commissioner
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally posted by Cooleyvol
Nix-

Have you ever tried "Backyard Baseball"? Seems to be more your level, "son".

I'm really sick of your stupid posts and bad grammar. Some of these other guys may find you amusing, as I did at first, but you really wear thin in a short period of time.

I dont know where you came from the other day, but I wish you'd go back NOW!!

This is a good board and, seriously, we don't need or want you here. You offer no credible input and are of no value to us here.
Cooley I think you should really tell him how you feel, Now's not the time to hold back
2005 Pacific League Champion
2006 Pacific League Champion
2007 Pacific League Champion
2008 WWBL WORLD CHAMPION
2010 WWBL WORLD CHAMPION
2019 WWBL WORLD CHAMPION
2029 WWBL WORLD CHAMPION
The Island Warriors are 21-23 in World Series play.

BadAssBaseball: Boston Red Sox
1906 American League Champion
1907 WORLD CHAMPION
Old 06-22-2002, 02:42 PM   #116
nix
Minors (Single A)

cooleyvol:
let me get something straight to you, little man.
first of all, who mentionned your name?? and for your little childish comment that you're sick of me on here--i just laught at it cause i could care less of some little 11 year old boy's feeling toward me. you're a funny little internet kid trying to get some attention online. the last time i looked, your daddy didnt own this board and never will. you arent the moderator neither.
So my advice to you, is: GET LOST!!! LITTLE SPOILED KID, and please dont wast my time on here i hate dealing with underage kid cause most of them are immature.
i dont want to hurt your little feelings but your comment are "out-of-line" and are completly trash to me. and for your dumb comment about my grammar!?? all i have to say about it is "YOU MOST NOT BE SERIOUS!!!
what's the highest level of education you achieved little man???? then i shall tell you mines.
ok i think i saID all that needed to be said NOW GET AWAY YOU'RE DISMISSED.
LMAOOO

Last edited by nix; 06-22-2002 at 03:11 PM.
Old 06-22-2002, 02:53 PM   #117
Specs
All Star Starter

Cooleyvol: you thought he was funny? PLUS: backyard baseball is a great game. I know anyone here who has ever known someone younger than 8 (hi, nix!) has given them backyard baseball as a present and climbed in their window late at night to play it. So don't dis BYB.

nix: Who the fu</b>ck is Drew Hansen? Is he one of the Hansen brothers? Or do you mean Drew Henson? Oh, and calling Cooley an 11-year-old kid... can't wait for this response... it's like Ricki Lake or Jerry Springer out here, and you're the transvestite. Is HornsManiac your boyfriend, nixey?

Quote:
Originally posted by Markus Heinsohn
Specs, your avatar made my day... damn human emotion chip
Old 06-22-2002, 03:03 PM   #118
nix
Minors (Single A)

SPEC:NOPE, im not hornsmaniacs boyfriends, but i sure would love to be your daughter's boyfriend how's that?? is it possible? im a great guy with great sucess in his future. she'll be glad to go out with me.!

lmaoo
man you guys are funny in here. im having a blast. i feel like im in a comic show with little internet clowns like cooleyvol .
i still can't beleive the kid named colleyvol comment about being sick of me. im sick of you too little kid. your dumbness has reach it's peak. im anxious to see if it can get to another level.

Last edited by nix; 06-22-2002 at 03:05 PM.
Old 06-22-2002, 03:11 PM   #119
crackpott
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
and for your dumb comment about my grammar!?? all i have to say about it is "YOU MOST NOT BE SERIOUS!!!
what's the highest level of education you achieved little man???? then i shall tell you mines.
Aw, man... I didn't want to get involved, but I couldn't stop laughing after reading this.
Old 06-22-2002, 04:47 PM   #120
TTBL Commish
Minors (Single A)

that kitten is so cute... don't u just wanna hug it instead of masturbating?
Closed Thread