Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 03-26-2020, 02:09 PM   #141
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
Here's a couple of quick shots. No offense taken if they're not to your liking. I have fun doing them, so no worries if you can't use them. Easy to tweak if they're close. Just holler.
what about the SImpsons guy?

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 03:33 PM   #142
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Groundskeeper Willie indeed!

"Grease me up, woman!"
Attached Images

Last edited by Stanley Kuppchaser; 03-26-2020 at 03:36 PM.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 05:19 AM   #143
Edster007
All Star Starter

Coney Island are three pitchers short of being ready for Our League. I would like to make it four pitchers but that will depend on budget, I like to leave a cushion for upgrades. Funny I maxed out my ballpark for offense to generate points and my best achievements are two triple plays, high def inning and a no hitter

Seems to me you need to work the AH a little harder, unless I'm not remembering the opening week of PT20 correctly. I have resorted to keeping a note pad and tracking end times of reasonably priced auctions and getting in closer to the end. I hate tying up points in an auction for any extended period time.

Either way the Warriors will be ready to come out to play Monday, whether they play well is anybody guess.
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 06:34 AM   #144
Ormondbeachdan
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edster007 View Post
Coney Island are three pitchers short of being ready for Our League. I would like to make it four pitchers but that will depend on budget, I like to leave a cushion for upgrades. Funny I maxed out my ballpark for offense to generate points and my best achievements are two triple plays, high def inning and a no hitter

Seems to me you need to work the AH a little harder, unless I'm not remembering the opening week of PT20 correctly. I have resorted to keeping a note pad and tracking end times of reasonably priced auctions and getting in closer to the end. I hate tying up points in an auction for any extended period time.

Either way the Warriors will be ready to come out to play Monday, whether they play well is anybody guess.

I stopped buying packs and sold all live cards.. Gonna improve my team as best I can incrementally thru AH.. Love opening packs, but was getting nowhere with that route..
Ormondbeachdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 08:23 AM   #145
Boomcoach
All Star Reserve

I sold off my live golds, on all three teams. The Boomerangs have managed to complete the Toronto collection and the LabRats are close to the Phillies one. The Kaiju are focusing on packs for now, but we will see as we move forward. Hope to bang through some Challenge games to get my free packs, and have been playing around with tournaments with middling success.

Let's Go Crew
Boomcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 09:01 AM   #146
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

yeah, I tend to be the ultimate sniper in the AH and only drop my bid with a few seconds to go.... if I get it, great... if not, at least I didn't tie up my points for hours/days....
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 10:21 AM   #147
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Quote:
I agree that the AH is more challenging!

In order to keep my PP free I usually add auctions I’m interested in to my watchlist. That way I can keep an eye on them without tying up any points.

Although to be fair, sometimes I will just bid on a card and say to myself “if I get it I get it, and if I don’t I don’t”... of course that usually means I don’t get it! But at least I’m not sitting around watching the auction take down second by second.

Last edited by Charlatan; 03-27-2020 at 10:22 AM.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 02:30 PM   #148
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

I'm in

Palolo Puppies are OL legal and ready to go

omgpuppies is the username.

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 03:40 PM   #149
Charlatan
All Star Starter

I have been joining tournaments the past few days. No luck winning anything but today I noticed that Brigadoon was scheduled to play Waffletown in one of them!
Old 03-27-2020, 04:29 PM   #150
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
I have been joining tournaments the past few days. No luck winning anything but today I noticed that Brigadoon was scheduled to play Waffletown in one of them!

yeah, it's been fun seeing the -OL tagged teams showing up in some of the tourneys I've been in....

Syrups have entered a lot of Iron/Bronze tourneys this week (working from home so can leave PT running in the background to pop in/sign up for a new one when I get booted from the last).... managed to win a few so far with the rag-tag bunch I've managed to acquire
Old 03-27-2020, 05:30 PM   #151
Edster007
All Star Starter

Question for the crowd-do custom logo's get imported differently? I am trying to use the same Warriors logo I used in PT20 I moved it into the 21 logo folder and its not showing up.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:00 PM   #152
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Question for the crowd-do custom logo's get imported differently? I am trying to use the same Warriors logo I used in PT20 I moved it into the 21 logo folder and its not showing up.

I think the only way to get them in is to go to the customize team tab in PT, then pick advanced, then go to the left to logos, and then browse in your computer to where the file is.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:12 PM   #153
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

For StlJason

I tried to go to the google sheet to put in the numbers for the seven teams returning from PT 20, but I guess I don't have permission to edit, which makes sense, because the numbers could get screwed up in a hurry. If you want to include them, here they are:

Annandale - 1201-849 - 7 crowns
Asheboro - 736-728-4
Bluffton - 481-628-0
Palolo - 1076-1025-4
Port Ruppert - 1107-1145-0
Waffletown - 1086-1023-6

Port Ruppert is the only holdover from PT 19. They went 68-70 with 3 crowns.

Last edited by Stanley Kuppchaser; 03-27-2020 at 08:24 PM.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:40 PM   #154
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
I tried to go to the google sheet to put in the numbers for the seven teams returning from PT 20, but I guess I don't have permission to edit, which makes sense, because the numbers could get screwed up in a hurry. If you want to include them, here they are:

Annandale - 1201-849 - 7 crowns
Asheboro - 736-728-4
Bluffton - 481-628-0
Palolo - 1076-1025-4
Port Ruppert - 1107-1145-0
Waffletown - 1086-1023-6

Port Ruppert is the only holdover from PT 19. They went 68-70 with 3 crowns.

nice!

added to the 'titles' tab
Old 03-28-2020, 05:28 AM   #155
Edster007
All Star Starter

Coney Island is OL ready. Would like to do a minor inexpensive tweak or two to my bench but going into week one I am not going to spend much more until I see them in regular league action. Current and up to date on the OL friends list and looking forward to getting the season started.

Followed Stanley's instructions still can't get my logo loaded, for now I've given up.
Old 03-28-2020, 09:51 AM   #156
revmcgator
All Star Starter

Quote:
Coney Island is OL ready. Would like to do a minor inexpensive tweak or two to my bench but going into week one I am not going to spend much more until I see them in regular league action. Current and up to date on the OL friends list and looking forward to getting the season started.

Followed Stanley's instructions still can't get my logo loaded, for now I've given up.
For me it worked the same as in PT20 - have to put the custom logo file in the directory where all the OOTP files are. (It’s the directory it looks at when you “select” a file to upload as logo) I don’t know if that’s clear enough. If you play on Mac I can tell you exactly what directory that is....don’t know on PC.

revmcgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 10:18 AM   #157
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmcgator View Post
For me it worked the same as in PT20 - have to put the custom logo file in the directory where all the OOTP files are. (It’s the directory it looks at when you “select” a file to upload as logo) I don’t know if that’s clear enough. If you play on Mac I can tell you exactly what directory that is....don’t know on PC.
Thanks, I am on Mac if you can point me in the direction I'd appreciate it.
Old 03-28-2020, 10:46 AM   #158
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

assuming the OL teams in rookie league this week are still there and all the entry league teams advance to rookie tier on Monday, we should have a pretty solid first season (18 teams)....

gonna keep driving home the point.... make sure you've friended all the -OL teams AND your preferences are set to 'use friend's list'.... let's not leave anyone out
Old 03-28-2020, 11:02 AM   #159
Charlatan
All Star Starter

I don't know about you guys, but I think Scranton might win my Entry league (see pic below).

Annandale is fighting to get to .500 ball in this league. They started out in a big hole, playing around .420 ball for a couple of days. Since then we've been slowly climbing to .500... but I swear, every time we get within a game of it, they lose two or three in a row. Right now we're 99-102. I'm hoping we can play another 100 games so we can break through!
Attached Images

Last edited by Charlatan; 03-28-2020 at 11:03 AM.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:51 AM   #160
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thanks, I am on Mac if you can point me in the direction I'd appreciate it.

I'm on a PC, so maybe that's why my method won't work for you. I just click on the "customize team" tab, wait 15 seconds for the default logos to load, then click the "advanced settings" tab. After that, I just click on the select button in the logo section and it opens up a window that let's me browse the files on my computer. I usually drop it on the desktop before I start. It's been awhile since I used a Mac. I worked for a local paper that used MacPlus' with massive 30 meg hard drives.

Last edited by Stanley Kuppchaser; 03-28-2020 at 12:07 PM.