Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Developments > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss Out of the Park Developments' games, web site, downloads, research and anything else related to OOTP Developments.

Old 07-16-2011, 01:23 AM   #41
ramairluvr
Minors (Triple A)

Sucks

If you want technical support your best bet is to ask one of the old-timers on the board. I had a terrible experience with the support folks and although they replied to my issue to let me know they recieved my problem, they never replied back with a solution, even after repeated requests for updates or answers. This has been going on for over 6 months now, so good luck with tech support...
ramairluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 03:20 PM   #42
tigiras
Bat Boy

the system sucks. I have been locked out of my game after using it for months. Just one day the activation key is not longer good. I contacted Tech Support but never got a response!!!! What a joke! I thought when I paid my $20 I would be able to use the game indefinitely. I didn't know the $20 was only for 6 months!! Sickening!!!
tigiras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 12:32 PM   #43
eliteelect
Bat Boy

There is an issue with my order and I am having a very difficult time getting a response let alone any kind of help. I have sent three emails out to support@ootpdevelopments.com. It has been since August 16th and I have yet to get a response. I have the day off so I tried calling the number they have listed to place an order in the hopes they would be able to at least offer some kind of help in finding a way to get a response or help. She recommended the same email address. When I told her that wasn't working out very well she told me to open a ticket. I registered and now the site to open a ticket is down. This is incredibly frustrating.

Just a side note, I got an email (automated response) when I signed up for the forums in only a few minutes. Why can't I get a response from support?

Update - I have received help. OOTP is a quality company and I am very appreciative that they were able to help me.

Last edited by eliteelect; 09-09-2014 at 10:34 PM.
eliteelect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:33 PM   #44
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Ok..here's the deal folks. There's a problem that they're working on as email replies from the support site aren't being sent out. Until Andreas can get that fixed, do the following in this post here
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post3743595

Last edited by Bigrod; 08-27-2014 at 04:55 PM.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 09:31 PM   #45
TheGrackle
Bat Boy

Hi Ya All
I'm migrating from PC Windows to Linux (Xubuntu). Is it possible to load a Windows 10 OOTP16 saved game to a Linux based OOTP16? Thanks and OOTP get's better and better each year !
TheGrackle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 11:23 AM   #46
BGCAFF
Bat Boy

Question All star teams

I am a new user. I am interested in setting up a league with all star teams using historical players from different years. I assume this would be under fictional teams option. Can you transfer players from different years into the all star league? I appreciate any guidance.
BGCAFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 06:36 AM   #47
Keral
Bat Boy

I love this ticketing system. By using this system users can get ultimate response for their queries.
Keral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:13 PM   #48
Amazin69
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
I submitted my ticket last Thursday (2nd November). I received an automated response acknowledging my submission, and promising to reply as soon as possible.

And…nothing further. How long should I be waiting for a reply? My game (FHM4, newly purchased) won't start without crashing "unexpectedly". I've learned to expect the "unexpected" by now.

Help, please.
Amazin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 12:59 AM   #49
ihatenames
Hall Of Famer

You might have a faster response posting in this forum:
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...lay.php?f=3932

Just a shot in the dark, but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
Old 11-11-2017, 05:56 PM   #50
Amazin69
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Just a shot in the dark, but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
Yes, and I've also tried the other basic suggestion, installing the game into a custom folder. Still no luck, I'm afraid.

Off to try the other thread. Thanks for the link.
Amazin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 02:49 AM   #51
Bengal57
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Getting a blank screen after playing game a few minutes

This just started happening, I look in the knowledge base and nothing there, I open the game and begin playing then all of a sudden my screen goes black and it says no input. Driving me crazy, why is it doing this? Is it happening to anyone else? Does anyone know the fix? Thanks
Old 08-16-2018, 07:07 AM   #52
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal57 View Post
This just started happening, I look in the knowledge base and nothing there, I open the game and begin playing then all of a sudden my screen goes black and it says no input. Driving me crazy, why is it doing this? Is it happening to anyone else? Does anyone know the fix? Thanks
Can you tell me what you're doing just before that happens? Are you just playing out the game? Do you minimize OOTP or anything before it happens?

Also it would help to know the following. What are your system specs? What resolution are you playing in? Are you playing in windowed or full-screen mode? Are you running any other programs at the same time as OOTP?

Let me know that and I'll have a better idea of what might be going on and how to help. Thanks!

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 08:58 AM   #53
alexawiliams784
Bat Boy

Wow. This Thread is very useful for me!
alexawiliams784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 04:37 AM   #54
Baxter07
Bat Boy

if there is need of technical support use contact us to get required help
Baxter07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 12:26 AM   #55
achilles80
Bat Boy

I have OOTP 20. I have a fictional game that I am addicted to. Have had it since OOTP14. All of a sudden, I open to play and at least half of the players, during the middle of the season, have been declared free agents. No rhyme or reason. From all teams. I need help. I don’t want to lose my league.
I contacted customer support and the guy that responded hasn’t helped me at all. It is disappointing that they don’t stand behind their game.
I will deeply appreciate any help. I have tried the ftp method and that hasn’t worked.
achilles80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 09:28 PM   #56
mitbong
Minors (Single A)

they are rude
mitbong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 07:03 AM   #57
willjux963
Bat Boy

I raised a ticket days ago and don't have any response on it yet
willjux963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 06:47 AM   #58
willjux963
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by battists View Post
OOTP Developments uses a ticketing and knowledge base system that will help ensure that we don't lose track of support requests, and that we are able to provide as many helpful anwers to your questions up front.

Before submitting a ticket, please search our Knowledge Base. The answer to your question may already be there!

Support requests should now be submitted through our support site.

Once you submit a support request, you will receive an e-mail with a specific ticket number, as well as an account login. You can check on the status of your ticket online and refer back to that ticket number if you ever need to follow up with us.
COngrats guys. Used it once and was really efficient
willjux963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 01:06 PM   #59
GregOston1112
Banned

I think you should contact experienced players with this offer
GregOston1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 10:24 AM   #60
tribephan75
Bat Boy

Done with ootp

I submitted a ticket, because my key was lost when I was forced to reset my laptop. The only reply I was cookie cutter letter, basically saying sucks to be you. Which is dissapointing, when they could look up purchase, using my debit card. Lesson learned i will never purchase another product from them again and decided to use another sim to run games on my website. I'm sure Diamond will be happy to take that shout out!
tribephan75 is offline   Reply With Quote