Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 23 > Perfect Team 23
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team 23 Perfect Team 23 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 01-24-2023, 04:30 PM   #1
bosunmate
All Star Starter

Line ups being changed

Why are my lineups always being changed ? Thanks in advance
bosunmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 07:24 PM   #2
LeeD
Major Leagues

Give us more info. Is your default lineup being changed between logins? Is your lineup changing game to game? If the former, something is wrong. If the latter, the computer manager selects your lineup based on your fatigue and bench substitution settings. For instance, if your shortstop is tired, computer manager will look for a defined substitute and play him today. It will then select a lineup spot based on his batting ratings. Other players might also be shuffled around if the substitute doesn't bat in the same spot as the starter.
LeeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 10:51 PM   #3
bosunmate
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeD View Post
Give us more info. Is your default lineup being changed between logins? Is your lineup changing game to game? If the former, something is wrong. If the latter, the computer manager selects your lineup based on your fatigue and bench substitution settings. For instance, if your shortstop is tired, computer manager will look for a defined substitute and play him today. It will then select a lineup spot based on his batting ratings. Other players might also be shuffled around if the substitute doesn't bat in the same spot as the starter.
That is what is happening I didn't understand that the computer manager could change lineups. Thanks for letting me know that is how it works...
bosunmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 04:45 PM   #4
CarriageTownBaseball
Bat Boy

Explanation makes sense, but I'm having the same issue, only no starters are tired. It's just changing who bats where. I mean, I check the lineup before every game, so it's not the end of the world, but it IS annoying.