Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 07-19-2019, 04:09 PM   #21
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
It was unintentional on my part. I really did think it was about the youtube game. I mean I was excited that it involved my team and with no other way to see it. Sorry, wasn't meant to hijack. Well, everybody can still go see the interview. Charge me with an error. What can I tell yous.
I transferred my thanks from your first post to this one. With all due respect to Izz, you did a good thing.

Let's put the train back on the track, shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zHxgNGtdgI

That is a snappy video, good for the game. Nice venue for it, of course (the All-Star Game, I mean). Kudos to Rich for the recovery (assuming that it wasn't scripted):

Interviewer: "Out of the Park Baseball was created by someone that's German (I cringed at this point). How did this game come to be because it's a really interesting story?"

Rich: "Sure. So, Markus Heinsohn, he's the CEO and lead designer . . . (I breathed a sigh of relief here)."

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 04:27 PM   #22
Izz
Hall Of Famer

A brief history of the Australia-New Zealand Baseball League (AUNZBL 2019-2119)--A Dynasty Report
The National Penterham Four-Bases Association--A Dynasty Report

Last edited by Izz; 07-19-2019 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Read rest of thread
Izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 02:13 AM   #23
Mariner and Giants Fan
All Star Starter

Quote:
That's what I figured. Xfinity is funny that way.
I watched the game and I have Xfinity and had absolutely no problems whatsoever.
Old 07-20-2019, 03:17 AM   #24
rudel.dietrich
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Déjà Bru View Post
I wonder if they will continue to show the games "unlive" as they are doing here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aTUbhnYrKs

That would be nice. I'm watching that game right now.
From what I read on SI is that their agreement with MLB is that any games broadcast on YouTube will be kept on YouTube in perpetuity.
Meaning you can go back and watch them like any other video as long as that video is hosted.

With the TV landscape changing it will only be a matter of time before we see a ‘new media’ company like Google, Amazon or Netflix flex their bank account muscle and bid for the rights to live sports and be able to keep them on demand. Those companies love content and sports provides thousands of hours of it.
rudel.dietrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 09:54 AM   #25
zappa1
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariner and Giants Fan View Post
I watched the game and I have Xfinity and had absolutely no problems whatsoever.
Thanks for the info. Don' t know what the problem was or who to blame, now. It's not my PC. Nothing wrong with it. Been on it all day yesterday and again this morning. Xfinity has always been sharp 99% of the time. Could it be the Edge browser? Does youtube like the Edge browser? I don't know what the answer is. Usually youtube is fine. I watch music videos and "how to" videos all the time. Oh, well. It's all done now anyway.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:38 AM   #26
Mariner and Giants Fan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Don' t know what the problem was or who to blame, now. It's not my PC. Nothing wrong with it. Been on it all day yesterday and again this morning. Xfinity has always been sharp 99% of the time. Could it be the Edge browser? Does youtube like the Edge browser? I don't know what the answer is. Usually youtube is fine. I watch music videos and "how to" videos all the time. Oh, well. It's all done now anyway.
I use the youtube app so maybe that is it.