Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 04-29-2019, 09:56 PM   #1
mmarra82
Major Leagues

Setting Up 2019 MLB Season

Looking to start my 2019 MLB Season, looking for some input;

Under Game Settings, Stats and AI
I have placed the number of relievers at 7 and position players at 12, therefore I will have teams with rosters of 13 pitchers/12 bats or 12 pitchers/13 bats.

General Strategic Tendencies
Hook for starting pitcher -2 (quick)
Hook for Relief Pitching -2 (quick)

Hoping to see where starters throw 90-105 pitches, and see lots of bullpen movement. Thoughts?

Next, I like to scout my team, as well as other players often during the season. I specifically like seeing how my prospects grow. Meaning, I like to see all the reports. It seems I am only seeing the latest scouting report ratings for those who are scouted.

I do not use Current Ratings Scale, only Potential Ratings Scale and Other Ratings No overall or potential. Set scouting accuracy to low.

Any idea how to see the scout's ratings each time a player is looked at?
mmarra82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 12:27 PM   #2
SxSnts9
Minors (Double A)

When you click on the scouting tab in any player's individual profile it should show you all the scouting reports ever done on them along with a graph representing the changes your scout/ootp scouts have seen.