Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 05-12-2019, 08:26 PM   #101
RunninYakAngler
Minors (Triple A)

And my two Iron League teams have made it to the Series. The Miners had an easy time and swept their way into the final. The Marathoners had a 3 games to one lead but it went to game 7, where 8 runs in the first two innings were all they needed.

Hoping one of these teams can bring me a title, even if its Iron level!

RunninYakAngler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 09:43 PM   #102
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninYakAngler View Post
And my two Iron League teams have made it to the Series. The Miners had an easy time and swept their way into the final. The Marathoners had a 3 games to one lead but it went to game 7, where 8 runs in the first two innings were all they needed.

Hoping one of these teams can bring me a title, even if its Iron level!

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 10:15 PM   #103
Magus978
All Star Starter

FOUR. GAME. SWEEP!!!

BROOKLYN OWNS B235!!!

First PT title. Second one could be coming in 15-20 mins via the Pit of Misery down in Iron, up 3-0 in their World Series.
Attached Images

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 10:45 PM   #104
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Congrats to the Redmond Base Destroyers for their P-405 Championship. They beat the Extreme 4 games to 3 in an exciting series that included five 1 run games. It could have swung either way at any time but the best team won.

We will try to get you next time, Joe. I did use a Live card this time. I drew a Trout with the 1k PP I got for reaching the series. He was too good for me not to add him with your team on the horizon.

Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 10:48 PM   #105
Magus978
All Star Starter

Two titles in one night! The Pit of Misery have completed a 4 game sweep of the Joliet Slammers to win Iron .228!

I was expecting the team to completely suck. Then I pulled deGrom and the whole narrative changed. Now I can't wait to see how this group does in Bronze.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 11:09 PM   #106
X3NEIZE
All Star Reserve

Congrats to all the WS winners!

X3NEIZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 12:02 AM   #107
old timer
Hall Of Famer

My Raccoons have now won two straight championships!! Yastrzemski (100 OVR) won the series MVP. I added him right before the season ended wondering if I should have gotten a pitcher instead so it was nice to see him work out so well. We won 4-2 and the only two we lost came when our best pitcher, Keefe, pitched. Both times he pitched well, but our normally excellent bullpen blew the games.

In terms of awards, we had 4 great bats and Warren Spahn (98 OVR) won the pitcher of the year. Our "Fantastic Score" of 1575 was the only gold achievement we had all season. Funny, every season before we had multiple gold achievements, but the best version of the Raccoons only got the one.

So now it's on to perfect!
Attached Images

Last edited by old timer; 05-13-2019 at 12:15 AM.
old timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 12:58 AM   #108
JasonC23
All Star Reserve

Back-to-Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonC23 View Post
If the nickname wasn't already taken, the Huntley Red Raiders would now be known as the Kardiac Kids!

Last season in Gold, they fell behind 3-0 in the Gold Series before storming back and winning it all for their first Series title in PT19 or PT20! Now, this year in Diamond, they fell behind the New York City Owls 3-0 in the Sub-League Series before...would you believe it?
And then they finished the back-to-back championship journey with a stunning 4-2 Diamond Series victory over the 114-win Excelsior Dodgers! Huntley will be celebrating deep into the night for a second straight week!
Attached Images

JasonC23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 01:22 AM   #109
moalkha
Minors (Triple A)

A good season for my teams. Doha and Great Lake both lost in game 7 of the sub league series to the eventual league winners.
Perugia managed to force game 5 in the division round against a vastly superior team.
Congratulations to all WS winners and good luck everyone for next season

moalkha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 01:37 AM   #110
rudel.dietrich
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
My FTP packs only team managed to win a silver league championship. That feels pretty damn good.

Other two teams did not do so well in silver.
rudel.dietrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 02:09 AM   #111
Arinelle
Bat Boy

Game 7. 13th inning. Walk-off. Home run. 'nuff said. Also, my first team in OOTP 19 or 20 to win more than one World Series. Aaaaa, I'm so happy tonight. I don't even care that we'll definitely get our (mostly F2P) butts kicked in Diamond.

Also, Hoyt Wilhelm gave up one earned run in the entire post-season and was the winning pitcher in all four of our WS wins - from the bullpen, no less!
Attached Images

PT 21:

PT 20:
Arinelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 03:41 AM   #112
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
Congrats to the Redmond Base Destroyers for their P-405 Championship. They beat the Extreme 4 games to 3 in an exciting series that included five 1 run games. It could have swung either way at any time but the best team won.

We will try to get you next time, Joe. I did use a Live card this time. I drew a Trout with the 1k PP I got for reaching the series. He was too good for me not to add him with your team on the horizon.
Thank you. I can not believe how you fought back from being down 0-3 to almost beat me.

I am ok to admit that your team would have easily beaten me with just one extra strong pitcher. We had 5 one point matches in that series.

I like your DiMaggio card. I will probably move on from Trout once I pick up a DiMaggio card and shift the rotation a little bit.

Very cool to see your teams doing so well. Gooden has been amazing for you. Not sure how you keep his BB/9 so low.

Good luck next season.

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote