Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 09-28-2020, 08:08 PM   #1
Trendy Bastard
Bat Boy

Long Running OOTP 6.5 League; Possible New League Also In Development

A long running OOTP 6.5 league is looking for new GMs to come join our community and play along with us. We have a large group of players who have been with the league for dozens of seasons. The game is currently at the trade deadline in the 2077 season. The commissioner prefers GMs to own the game for exporting(around $30 to purchase licenses for both games), but also allows manual changes to be sent in via PM. Trades, extensions, and discussions take place on the forums. The league has 8 current openings in a 30 team league. The current sim schedule is typically 3 sims a week occuring on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evenings. Yes, OOTP 6.5 is a dinosaur, but we all still love it even though the game is 15+ years old!

MSL League Reports
StadiumRejects, League Forums

The forums also have a sign up for a possible new OOTP 6.5 league that would be starting on Opening Day of 2005. The league would start with 24 teams and rosters and rules mirroring what was current to 2005. The league is currently going through testing and would start as soon as enough interest is given on the forums.

Please come check us out and join the forums if you are interested! We'd love to have any experienced or new players come join us!

Last edited by Trendy Bastard; 10-03-2020 at 12:50 AM.
Trendy Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 12:33 AM   #2
mach
Bat Boy

Hey folks,

I figured I'd bump Trendy's thread if anyone's around. A few of my GMs suggested I post here to see if anyone was looking for a league. We've just started the 2085 season - a few important details:

- Sims are roughly twice a week covering half a month each sim. The idea is to be an active, consistent, but not overwhelming effort league since the site hosts 4 other leagues as well.

- We do imports/exports, but the commissioner also accepts PMs for manual input. You don't need to own the game.

- 24 team league (with expansion to 30 if we fill). The Royals, Cardinals, Mets, and technically Guardians are being held by caretaker GMs. Some GMs, like the Pirates GM are open to switching if their specific team is desired by someone else.

- Coaches and scouting are turned off, as are 40 man rosters, waivers, and options (though the commissioner is open to them if enough GMs want) - this goes to the "light effort" point.

- The drafts are custom themes by the GM who goes the furthest each season. We've had Lost, Trailer Park Boys, Oz just to name a small few. There was also a Nic Cage class.

- Time commitment is what you make it. Some just set lineups so it's maybe 15-30 minutes a week if that. Some go nuts trying to trade and spend much more. All you're expected to do is draft on time, and submit lineups.

- Speaking to the site, we've absorbed a few leagues. We love cross promotion, so don't be shy if that interests as well. I'm a firm believer in helping each other. We helped VaV fill up, and their commissioner decided he wanted to move the forum portion of his site to my forum and it's been wonderful ever since.

Happy to answer any questions. Message me for the site.

Last edited by mach; 05-06-2023 at 03:50 PM.
mach is offline   Reply With Quote