Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 Online Leagues

OOTP 18 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 18 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 05-07-2017, 11:38 PM   #1
msupoke
All Star Reserve

GM only league

Does anyone run a GM only online league? I think it would be an interesting concept, forcing you to really consider coach selection. Want to have some input on the line-up? Better hire a pushover manager.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:23 PM   #2
RightBack2
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msupoke View Post
Does anyone run a GM only online league? I think it would be an interesting concept, forcing you to really consider coach selection. Want to have some input on the line-up? Better hire a pushover manager.
I'm in a few and it's the way I prefer it. I've noticed most have coaches disabled though so just keep waiting in till one pops up.
RightBack2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 11:38 PM   #3
msupoke
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightBack2 View Post
I'm in a few and it's the way I prefer it. I've noticed most have coaches disabled though so just keep waiting in till one pops up.
If coaches are disabled, there is no point to it being GM only.
Old 05-15-2017, 05:20 PM   #4
RightBack2
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msupoke View Post
If coaches are disabled, there is no point to it being GM only.

That was my point. If you see you coaches disabled don't apply.... Thanks though
RightBack2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:30 PM   #5
OBUcommish
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I just posted I'm forming a new GM-only league but that I created a new profile the thread hasn't been posted yet. Here is what I posted if you're still looking for a league:

The Online Baseball Union is a new OOTP18 GM-only league. I’m trying something a little different than most leagues I’ve played in. The league is GM-only with coaching and scouting enabled. Player moral and team chemistry are also enabled. The players have rights, so the 10/5 rule and right to refuse minors are enabled.

The GMs will be active members in the league management. The league is ready once I find 30 players willing to play and accept teams aren’t being assigned first come first served. We ask for 10 teams you'd like to manage and we'll use a virtual lottery system to assign teams.

The league website has the constitution/rules and join the OBU link. The league has reports, StatsLab, and StatsPlus configured. Most sims will be real-time sims. The league will use Slack for most communication, the forum for trades, and StatsLab for trade block. All is explained in the constitution/rules on the site.

http://onlinebaseballunion.com

Email me at commish@onlinebaseballunion.com with any questions. If you’re ready to join, click the 'Join The OBU' link on the site.

Thank you,
OBU Commish
OBUcommish is offline   Reply With Quote