Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 06-08-2019, 04:48 PM   #21
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishnet34 View Post
Bumping. Anyone want to take a look at my stadium and see what's wrong with it and why I can't get the park to auto-adjust to the grid?
Thanks for bumping (and the reminder.) I loaded it into my game (OOTP 20, latest version) and didn't have any problems with the grid or alignment. I uploaded a copy to google drive (here) - try reloading it and let me know if that fixed the problem.
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 06:09 PM   #22
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nielsoncp View Post
Thanks for bumping (and the reminder.) I loaded it into my game (OOTP 20, latest version) and didn't have any problems with the grid or alignment. I uploaded a copy to google drive (here) - try reloading it and let me know if that fixed the problem.
Thank you very much. It fixed the problem nicely, and it should be playable now! (I'm not skilled enough to get the 3D backgrounds, and honestly I'm not even gonna try; it looks good the way it is, lol). Thank you so much.

I don't know why I always have a problem with doing the auto-adjustment. Maybe one day I'll take a video with my phone detailing what I'm trying to do and maybe that'll help figure out what I'm doing wrong.

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote