Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 06-18-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
kq76
Global Moderator

Looking for an OOTP12 League to Join? Post In This Thread!

Instead of having leagues having to keep on the lookout for people posting saying that they're looking for a league, let's have people looking for leagues post in this thread and then league members can just subscribe to it thereby getting notices to check it whenever someone expresses interest.

Make you sure you leave some way for people to contact you like an email address or by enabling private messages through the forum. You might also want to describe what type of league you're looking for, if you are particular about that, so you don't get a bunch of invitations for leagues you're not interested in. Once you're no longer looking for a league, you may want to do yourself a favour by editing your post about that.

The only restriction is: advertising leagues in posts is forbidden in this thread. If your league looks like a league that someone looking for a league would be interested in, contact that person privately. League ads in this thread will be deleted without hesitation. This thread is to notify people of others possibly interested in joining their leagues. Spamming it with ads of other leagues will just make people less likely to read it.

Therefore, if you (as the person looking for a league) think your post might warrant some discussion or you'd like others to have the opportunity to reply to it in a thread, please start a separate thread with your post and, if you like, link to it from this thread. You should probably quote your original post too so people don't have to click through the link to read it.

Good luck in finding that perfect match!
kq76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:39 PM   #2
chappy5150
Bat Boy

I'm looking for a league. Please contact me if you have any openings. Fiction or real leagues it does not matter.

chappy5150@gmail.com
chappy5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:41 AM   #3
Stokes36
Bat Boy

Looking for a real league.

Only really interested in joining a league that has the stock Mariners.

I need Felix, and Ackley, and Pineda!

My e-mail is CapFB44@hotmail.com

AIM: JS25302
Stokes36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:19 AM   #4
don2321
Bat Boy

online league

I'm looking to join a league. You can contact me at italian046@AOL.com
don2321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #5
mmogamegod
Bat Boy

Looking to Join a League

Hi I'm looking for a league. I'll take any team. My Email is mmogamegod@hotmail.com
mmogamegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:33 PM   #6
RoryN
Minors (Single A)

Hello all. I'm looking for any new, or even existing, fictional leagues that are going to be using OOTP 12. I have no preference regarding scouts/coaches/finances (although having finances on is what I am used to). I also really like GMing during the deadball period, but with that setting I also have no preference.

I've been playing in online leagues since OOTP 4 including Beyond the Ivy, SSBL, MLBC, and World Baseball Hierarchy, to name just a few. I even commished the SSBL and my own league for a short time.

PM here or email to: rnoble59@q.com

Thank you.
RoryN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:48 PM   #7
lszwiec
Bat Boy

Looking to join a league

looking to join a league. feel free to email me @ u2slow69@aol.com or find me on facebook larry szwiec. thanks!
lszwiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:10 PM   #8
hoosiernick
Bat Boy

Just bought 12 and I'm ready to go

email me if you have an opening in a modern league, preference is at least Finances on.

Nick
nbaumgart@gmail.com

AIM/Facebook Nick Baumgart

Thanks!
hoosiernick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:34 PM   #9
rodneykm
Bat Boy

Interested in joining a modern league...prefer the Braves but will consider any team really. I've been playing for 3 years (granted haven't posted much in the forums). Would be great to join a good solid league.

rodneymoore@gmail.com
rodneykm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:58 PM   #10
Chitownbues
Bat Boy

Nevermind
Chitownbues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:23 AM   #11
Beast
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

I'm looking for an online league, but not too big. About 12-20 teams. Email me at bujinkan1@yahoo.com
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:56 AM   #12
SNIPERV1
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Modern rule leagues

im looking for a legit league with site and all, i want a league to be basically 2011ish with modern rosters.

Im looking to control low budget bad teams but would take Phillies because were the best team in baseball!

email me at pschneid546@aim.com or PM me

looking for a league ASAP

T.Y.
SNIPERV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:47 AM   #13
Redbirds82
Bat Boy

Just picked up OOTP 12 looking for Modern or Historical league to play, only stipulation if we chose teams instead of draft I would prefer to play as the St. Louis Cardinals. email me at warmwetos@cox.net or PM. Thanks, Tony
Old 06-27-2011, 12:42 AM   #14
jdcmilw
Bat Boy

Online League

I am also looking to join my first ever online league. I would prefer either a current MLB league (I doubly prefer Milwaukee), or I would also like to try a complete fictional league where I can make a team in Kingston, Jamaica.

jdcmilw@gmail.com or PM

Thanks!

Last edited by jdcmilw; 06-27-2011 at 12:43 AM.
jdcmilw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:18 AM   #15
spider_monkey_b
Minors (Triple A)

Fictional or Modern Day Real Rosters

I'm interested in joining either a fictional league or modern day league with real rosters.

I've taken some time off from OOTP, but am looking to get back into an addictive online league, as they are so much fun! In any league I've ever been in, I've usually been the most active member on the forums, and am always am open trading partner.

I've been a part of many successful leagues, know what it takes to build a great team, and to build a great league. I have some commish experience as well, and am willing to contribute ideas, but cannot take on any committments in terms of building a league.

I have a number of preferences, but like to keep an open mind so if you think you have the league for me, then email me at spider_monkey_224@hotmail.com

Please send details of your league, and a link for your website if you have one. I'm likely only looking to join one league because I usually don't like dividing my time between multiple.

Don't have OOTP12 game yet, but will buy as soon as I see a league I like, and probably not before then.
spider_monkey_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:05 PM   #16
jsees
Bat Boy

Smile Looking for a team !

I'm interested in being picked up to play in a Modern Day League. I started playing OOTP when it first came out but stopped playing the game with version OOTP6. I just didn't like working with finances. That being said, I would like to join a Modern Day league with the finances turned off. Please contact me at jhb953@yahoo.com.
jsees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #17
JesseTerry
Minors (Double A)

Looking for a ground-floor league (starting with the new roster set) or a very young modern day league.

I'm looking for ratings of 1-10 for everything, no scouts/coaches, finances on and pretty much every other option MLB default.

My preference is to take over the Braves, if available, but depending on the league, I'll pick out of whatever is open.

I'm a co-commish of an online league myself, and would like to add another league to familiarize myself with OOTP12 before we make the big switch. (This would make 3 OOTP leagues for me, with that being my self-imposed limit so that none of my teams even come close to suffering.)

My email is irunjt@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

irunjt@yahoo.com
JesseTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:36 PM   #18
rizzyo
Bat Boy

Looking for a League to join as well, played OOTP for a few years but never online, looking forward to it.

mjr8k@virginia.edu
rizzyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:55 PM   #19
TDO
Minors (Double A)

Still getting my feet wet in terms of playing solo but i know my way around enough i think I am ready to join a league. Please be aware that while this is completely new to me i have played in online leagues since 2003 and am not a deadbeat/quitter/jerk etc I am a huge baseball junkie as well.

I am up for any type of league (fictional, historical, current day etc) my one catch is if we use real team names I only would want to be the Braves (or an early version of them if its historical).

email is gary@neonclear.us
TDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:20 PM   #20
CrumbThumber
Bat Boy

Looking for a league. Prefer a fictional format. Thanks. email is kinga326@gmail.com
CrumbThumber is offline   Reply With Quote