Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 03-30-2007, 08:47 PM   #1
Teflon
Minors (Double A)

Über Stadium

Bucking the trend of small retro-style ballparks, this massive 68,000 seat venue is not hesitant to use the word “stadium” in its name. Über Stadium carries the name of a large German appliance manufacturer that purchased 30 year naming rights. It was designed to accommodate the enormous crowds that routinely packed the team’s old ballpark to overflowing during a long and storied history of tight pennant races and post season appearances.

Completely triple-decked, the ballpark still manages to retain an open feeling by using a descending design on the upper deck as the outfield stands wrap around towards the center field grandstand which is free-standing. The stadium’s dimensions are asymmetrical at 345’ down the left field line and a substantially shorter 319 to right. The wall heights compensate a bit for these disparities with an inviting 6’ barrier in left ,an 8’ wall in center, and an imposing 15’ wall in right topped by an 18 ‘ scoreboard.

The stadium offers the now-usual list of ballpark amenities including 130 private suites, 3 restaurants, a micro-brewery, and a day-care facility. The ball club’s team offices occupy a 7-story building that backs the centerfield grandstands and houses a 20,000 square foot retail store at street level.

The most distinctive feature of the ballpark is the red-seated “Rooters Roost” located atop the center field grandstands. Tickets to this special seating section are only sold the day of the game as part of a pre-game ticket rush for $6 a seat. This was a popular practice at the old stadium dating back to the 1920s that has been carried on through the years. Über Stadium has added a special Rooters-only club area at the top of the stands that features a daily barbecue and regular appearances by old-time ballplayers who greet the fans and sign autographs for team charities.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Teflon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:48 PM   #2
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Jeez, first post since October and it's a doozy!!! Amazing work Teflon. Please tell us that you plan on doing more.

Do you have a current archive of your work that I could host?
PadresFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 10:32 PM   #3
gbmoore121
All Star Reserve

Welcome home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflon View Post
Bucking the trend of small retro-style ballparks, this massive 68,000 seat venue is not hesitant to use the word “stadium” in its name. Über Stadium carries the name of a large German appliance manufacturer that purchased 30 year naming rights. It was designed to accommodate the enormous crowds that routinely packed the team’s old ballpark to overflowing during a long and storied history of tight pennant races and post season appearances.

Completely triple-decked, the ballpark still manages to retain an open feeling by using a descending design on the upper deck as the outfield stands wrap around towards the center field grandstand which is free-standing. The stadium’s dimensions are asymmetrical at 345’ down the left field line and a substantially shorter 319 to right. The wall heights compensate a bit for these disparities with an inviting 6’ barrier in left ,an 8’ wall in center, and an imposing 15’ wall in right topped by an 18 ‘ scoreboard.

The stadium offers the now-usual list of ballpark amenities including 130 private suites, 3 restaurants, a micro-brewery, and a day-care facility. The ball club’s team offices occupy a 7-story building that backs the centerfield grandstands and houses a 20,000 square foot retail store at street level.

The most distinctive feature of the ballpark is the red-seated “Rooters Roost” located atop the center field grandstands. Tickets to this special seating section are only sold the day of the game as part of a pre-game ticket rush for $6 a seat. This was a popular practice at the old stadium dating back to the 1920s that has been carried on through the years. Über Stadium has added a special Rooters-only club area at the top of the stands that features a daily barbecue and regular appearances by old-time ballplayers who greet the fans and sign autographs for team charities.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:14 PM   #4
CBLCardinals
OOTP Roster Team

good to see you back Teflon!
CBLCardinals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:22 PM   #5
sporr
Global Moderator

Welcome back!
sporr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 05:06 PM   #6
Qrusher14242
All Star Starter

Wow! what a stadium. Welcome back!
Old 03-31-2007, 11:26 PM   #7
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Welcome back, Teflon! Awesome work, as usual!

Next thing you know, Jeff Cato will post something.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:03 AM   #8
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Simply outstanding! Great to see you back in the fold, Teflon.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:24 AM   #9
Raidergoo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriqjaffe View Post
Welcome back, Teflon! Awesome work, as usual!

Next thing you know, Jeff Cato will post something.
Please, I could only handle one shock a day.

Wow, but do those skyscrapers light up pretty at night?
Raidergoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 03:21 PM   #10
Scott Vibert
Hall Of Famer

Outstanding.
Scott Vibert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:06 PM   #11
HolyCow98
Hall Of Famer

Nice!....great work as always..
Old 04-02-2007, 01:15 PM   #12
Hammer755
Hall Of Famer

Welcome back TS!
Hammer755 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:49 PM   #13
Claymore
All Star Reserve

Amazing! Great job, looking foward to seeing more!
Claymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:50 PM   #14
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

Teflon!!!

Welcome back brother - I'm still using your Super Dome New Orleans Stadium - thanks for the work, your stadiums continue to be legendary and never duplicated!!!

asaintsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:12 AM   #15
Overkill
Minors (Double A)

My god that is incredible!
Overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:46 PM   #16
The Wolf
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Nice stadium!
Well, the average OOTP user...downloads the game, manages his favorite team and that's it.
According to OOTP itself, OOTP MLB play (modern and historical) outnumbers OOTP fictional play three to one.

Five thousand thanks for a non-modder? I never thought I'd see the day. Thank you for your support.
The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:41 PM   #17
Mike Lowe
Hall Of Famer

This is terrific as usual. I was wondering if I could temporarily thread-jack to try and get some help on an issue with Teflon's stadiums I am using.

I'm adding two expansion teams and I'm using Kraft Stadium and Harborview (or something like that). I have ALL of the vital info for the Harbor stadium but only have basic info for Kraft Stadium. Since OOTP2007 seems to not use the same parks/parkdat files I'm not sure what to do to get these extra vitals.

What I have, for Kraft, is wall distances and capacity. What I'm missing are things like wall height, weather, %'s for each type of hit etc.

Freddy, you helped me out with this before and I actually used your post to get the vitals from the Harbor stadium but the other pic you uploaded, for Kraft, is no longer available. Do you still have that pic?

Does anyone else have Teflon's stadiums installed in an older version of OOTP that they could take a screen shot and post the vital info for Kraft stadium? I will be entering it all manually but I have no way of doing so without knowing what to put in!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:19 PM   #18
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

Here ya go brother hope this helps. I still have the Panthers open in NFLSim for ya - if you're ready to come back!!! Offseason starts next week.

Last edited by asaintsfan; 04-06-2007 at 03:29 PM.
asaintsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:46 PM   #19
Mike Lowe
Hall Of Famer

Freddy, did 6.5 keep weather information? I do not have that either! Thanks you've been a HUGE help!
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 04:44 AM   #20
Ozzie Guillen
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Can someone please turn Skydome (aka Rogers Centre) into Uber Stadium? I love the Rooters' Roost.
Ozzie Guillen is offline   Reply With Quote