Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 10:45 AM   #1
Archangel878
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Demo?

Will there be a demo for FHM3?
Old 11-04-2016, 07:54 PM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Unlikely. Since both our and Steam's refund policies are pretty liberal, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to take time out of coding game features to make a special demo version.
Old 11-05-2016, 11:32 AM   #3
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (2)
Extra Sales?

Hard to think a piece of the game itself wouldn't have a feature as to where a person that never played the game couldn't play like exhibition game to decide if he would want to drop $40? on the game. Seems like company wasn't so interested in expanding it's base. But saying that I hope it does well. Lifelong OOTP owner & player. I've just lost total interest in FHM3 since company doesn't have interest in expanding. Good Luck!
Old 11-05-2016, 12:34 PM   #4
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunktown Ballers View Post
Hard to think a piece of the game itself wouldn't have a feature as to where a person that never played the game couldn't play like exhibition game to decide if he would want to drop $40? on the game. Seems like company wasn't so interested in expanding it's base. But saying that I hope it does well. Lifelong OOTP owner & player. I've just lost total interest in FHM3 since company doesn't have interest in expanding. Good Luck!
Thank you very much for the nice wishes (like Jeff wrote, we never said no to anyone asking for a Refund when the reason was acceptable, so I don´t know what the problem is)!

Last edited by Sebastian Palkowski; 11-05-2016 at 12:35 PM.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:15 PM   #5
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (2)
Jeez

I didn't think question was so hard. IS THERE A DEMO MODE FOR ME TO TRY BEFORE I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT 1ST? So if my reason wasn't good enuff for you I would have been stuck with a game I didn't like. Glad I didn't fork over the money 1st. I will rate FHM3 appropriately based on our conversation. Thanks for nothing. I have found another game that has demo (Try Before Buying) so no biggy anymore. If I didn't love OOTP baseball so damn much I would probably drop it and go on to another one.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:34 PM   #6
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Not sure what your problem is but maybe you should read our answers again. Anyway, you found something different so no need to keep this open I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunktown Ballers View Post
I didn't think question was so hard. IS THERE A DEMO MODE FOR ME TO TRY BEFORE I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT 1ST? So if my reason wasn't good enuff for you I would have been stuck with a game I didn't like. Glad I didn't fork over the money 1st. I will rate FHM3 appropriately based on our conversation. Thanks for nothing. I have found another game that has demo (Try Before Buying) so no biggy anymore. If I didn't love OOTP baseball so damn much I would probably drop it and go on to another one.