Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2013, 11:22 AM   #1
onyewu
Minors (Double A)

Notes & queries of 9.57

I have some superficial notes and queries here after fiddling around for about an hour with the new Beta version..

* Will we be able to print our boxscores/standings/stats with final version?

* In Commissioner Mode - My wish would be for it to work as OOTP Baseball does....specifically being able to play/manage/update a team in a game without replacing the present coach. I would also like to be able to control all roster moves and line ups for all teams ( I always play the present season using the actual transactions/line ups - call me crazy). Presently, if I want to update CHI roster, I have to become the head coach and Quenneville has to be fired...with OOTP, I can temporarily assume control of a team without this happening and the changes stick as the AI has been turned off. I presume after I leave CHI to update another team roster, the AI will then alter my changes making my effort useless?

* Will it be possible to have two managers within the same game? I wanted to play a team from each conference.....(if the Commissioner Mode works as OOTP does, then this woudl be irrelevant)

* Will the game play stop when a goal or penalty occurs in final version? User then would have time to realize what has just happened and adjust tactics before restarting play.

* Will PBP/Highlights mention when a penalty is called, advising us who the penalty was on and what kind of penalty it was in final version?

* Ooooh...will their be a general sound pack for the final version?

I understand we all play the game differently which is what is great about how OOTP tries to make their games as flexible as possible. So maybe this thread is inconsequential to most....

thanks

Last edited by onyewu; 08-06-2013 at 11:29 AM.