Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Old 07-22-2010, 08:54 AM   #61
kit444
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Has anyone used a remote desktop app like iTeleport to play OOTP on their iPhone?
kit444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:09 AM   #62
AirmenSmith
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit444 View Post
Has anyone used a remote desktop app like iTeleport to play OOTP on their iPhone?
I use logmein. I have tried about 3 different ones and they all suffer from the same problem, LAG. It is just so slow using the remote desktop.

AirmenSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:50 AM   #63
Kuttner
Minors (Triple A)

I've had great luck with VNC Viewer. I connect to my Mac g5 using an iPad and there's only about a 1 second lag... if I'm on the same floor. If I go downstairs or into the yard the lag gets longer. I haven't really tried it out with my iPod Touch.

Making substitutions in game by dragging them around with your finger can be patience-trying but once you figure out a system it works pretty good. It's a blast being able to play OOTP as I move around the house with my iPad... well it's a blast for me; not so much for my wife.
Kuttner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:21 AM   #64
Peo
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgufo View Post
Hi all
i'm macgufo from Italy
and this is my first post in the forum.
Welcome onboard, macgufo!
I'm from Italy, too.

Ciao
Enrico
Old 01-27-2011, 07:39 AM   #65
HavenHunting
Minors (Double A)

I used logmein today and it worked fine.

I used it on the ipad, maybe later today I will try on the iphone.
HavenHunting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:10 AM   #66
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuttner View Post
I've had great luck with VNC Viewer. I connect to my Mac g5 using an iPad and there's only about a 1 second lag... if I'm on the same floor. If I go downstairs or into the yard the lag gets longer. I haven't really tried it out with my iPod Touch.

Making substitutions in game by dragging them around with your finger can be patience-trying but once you figure out a system it works pretty good. It's a blast being able to play OOTP as I move around the house with my iPad... well it's a blast for me; not so much for my wife.
Ive used LogMeIn also and it is a really good program. I love playing OOTP on my IPad but I can't figure out how to make substitutions for my pitchers so I set subs to auto. Could you shed some light on this drag and drop sub technique? Moving the little mouse icon over the player when I click or try to hold it - it just takes me to the player's card.

No lag for me at all - it really is amazing looking on the IPad.
asaintsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:31 PM   #67
HavenHunting
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaintsfan View Post
but I can't figure out how to make substitutions for my pitchers so I set subs to auto. Could you shed some light on this drag and drop sub technique? .
Figured out how to make subs. On logmein go to tools, under global settings, click scroll mode, select direct. Make sure the mouse icon on the very bottom is set to left click. You will have a blue mouse under the pointer icon. Move the icon to the players name. Double click,or tap twice, on the players name. On the second click or tap don't lift your finger. Drag the player to the pitching rotation.

Hope this helps.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:46 PM   #68
HavenHunting
Minors (Double A)

Just figured out if you have it set to mouse moves and you double tap, on the second tap keep your finger on the screen and slide your finger, this also works.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #69
nygiants242242
Bat Boy

OOTP 12 on iPad?
nygiants242242 is offline   Reply With Quote