Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2018, 08:04 PM   #321
low
Hall Of Famer

Daytona Hurricanes

Logos and caps...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Old 10-13-2018, 08:06 PM   #322
low
Hall Of Famer

Daytona Hurricanes

Jerseys...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 10-13-2018, 08:33 PM   #323
thorpegiovanni
All Star Reserve

Yet another excellent set!

I only have one more slot open in my league so this will be my final request...
Could you do this 'H' as a secondary logo and then one gray away uniform that says 'Havana' instead of Daytona?
Old 10-13-2018, 10:05 PM   #324
low
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorpegiovanni View Post
Yet another excellent set!

I only have one more slot open in my league so this will be my final request...
Could you do this 'H' as a secondary logo and then one gray away uniform that says 'Havana' instead of Daytona?

Sure.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 10-13-2018, 10:16 PM   #325
thorpegiovanni
All Star Reserve

Thank you very much, all these sets are done extremely well and they're underappreciated
Old 10-14-2018, 12:24 AM   #326
kjb023
Major Leagues

Killing it, low!
Old 10-14-2018, 12:22 PM   #327
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Could you please change Baltimore to Brooklyn on the Blackbirds set, no other changes may be needed at this time, unless you decide to change the font to an older-looking one for both the logo and wordmark perhaps more suitable for a team before 1900, I think. There is currently a Brooklyn Blackbirds team in my Keepers of the Crystals-related dynasty/saved game, and they will eventually become the Dodgers, I'd expect, by 1901. Thanks for your time and attention, and thanks in advance if you decide to make this and/or any other requested changes to any of your sets here that have not yet been done. Keep up the great work, low. CD out.
Old 10-14-2018, 10:40 PM   #328
low
Hall Of Famer

DC Generals

Logos and caps...
Attached Images
Old 10-14-2018, 10:40 PM   #329
low
Hall Of Famer

DC Generals

Jerseys...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 10-14-2018, 10:41 PM   #330
low
Hall Of Famer

Denver Grizzlies

Logos and caps...
Attached Images
Old 10-14-2018, 10:42 PM   #331
low
Hall Of Famer

Denver Grizzlies

Jerseys...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 10-14-2018, 10:43 PM   #332
low
Hall Of Famer

Duluth Vikings

Logos and caps...
Attached Images
Old 10-14-2018, 10:43 PM   #333
low
Hall Of Famer

Duluth Vikings

Jerseys...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 10-15-2018, 10:04 AM   #334
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Low, you just hit another one of my hoped-for teams, it seems, this time the Denver Grizzlies. No changes whatsoever needed for that set, for sure.

And I might even be able to use that Duluth set, although I'd like a little bit of medium green added somewhere, if possible, to the set's items, to reflect that there are large forested or wooded areas near Duluth and in or near the Arrowhead of Minnesota. Other that that, I don't see anything else that really may warrant changing the set at all, in terms of the Vikings set here. Of course, if you choose not to add a little green to the Duluth set's items, that's entirely up to you. It won't diminish the quality of that set if you don't, though, I think.

I'm definitely grabbing the Denver set, and I may also grab the Duluth set, changes or no changes, as well, at least, in any case. Keep up the great work, low. CD out.

P.S. Low, it seems your secondary logos are the same size as the primary logos for at least one set. Secondary logos need to be 150x150 pixels, it seems, because if they are too large, they might be too large when box scores are shown on-screen. Just so you know. And when I try to resize them to that size from 300x300 pixels, they seem to lose transparency. You may need to change the sizes of certain secondary logos to keep them transparent at the necessary size. In any case, you're still doing excellent work. Keep it up, I hope. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 10-15-2018 at 10:10 AM.
Old 10-15-2018, 12:23 PM   #335
low
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Could you please change Baltimore to Brooklyn on the Blackbirds set, no other changes may be needed at this time, unless you decide to change the font to an older-looking one for both the logo and wordmark perhaps more suitable for a team before 1900, I think. There is currently a Brooklyn Blackbirds team in my Keepers of the Crystals-related dynasty/saved game, and they will eventually become the Dodgers, I'd expect, by 1901. Thanks for your time and attention, and thanks in advance if you decide to make this and/or any other requested changes to any of your sets here that have not yet been done. Keep up the great work, low. CD out.

Sure.
Attached Images
Old 10-15-2018, 12:26 PM   #336
low
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
P.S. Low, it seems your secondary logos are the same size as the primary logos for at least one set. Secondary logos need to be 150x150 pixels, it seems, because if they are too large, they might be too large when box scores are shown on-screen. Just so you know. And when I try to resize them to that size from 300x300 pixels, they seem to lose transparency. You may need to change the sizes of certain secondary logos to keep them transparent at the necessary size. In any case, you're still doing excellent work. Keep it up, I hope. CD out.

Hmm.. I've not had any scaling issues inside the game so I've always left all logos at 300x300.
Old 10-15-2018, 12:28 PM   #337
thorpegiovanni
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Low, you just hit another one of my hoped-for teams, it seems, this time the Denver Grizzlies. No changes whatsoever needed for that set, for sure.

And I might even be able to use that Duluth set, although I'd like a little bit of medium green added somewhere, if possible, to the set's items, to reflect that there are large forested or wooded areas near Duluth and in or near the Arrowhead of Minnesota. Other that that, I don't see anything else that really may warrant changing the set at all, in terms of the Vikings set here. Of course, if you choose not to add a little green to the Duluth set's items, that's entirely up to you. It won't diminish the quality of that set if you don't, though, I think.

I'm definitely grabbing the Denver set, and I may also grab the Duluth set, changes or no changes, as well, at least, in any case. Keep up the great work, low. CD out.

I resize both the primary and secondary to 150x150 and it works
Old 10-15-2018, 03:25 PM   #338
low
Hall Of Famer

Before continuing on with new teams I am going to go back and start updating older ones again. I'm going to resize all logos, as well as add a third option, making it easier for others to use them in different cities, which also means less work for me if any requests pop up. I might add another jersey and cap option for teams as well. Variety is the spice of life.
Old 10-16-2018, 03:32 PM   #339
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Primary logos are supposed to be 300x300 pixels, and secondaries 150x150. I grabbed your Denver Grizzlies set as uploaded, for your information. If you update certain sets, please do so in future posts, or add more images to the already-posted posts, if possible, so that we can have both the original sets and the updated ones, if we don't already have the originals and want them. Thank you. Keep up the great work, low. CD out.
Old 10-16-2018, 05:35 PM   #340
itsmb8
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by low View Post
Before continuing on with new teams I am going to go back and start updating older ones again. I'm going to resize all logos, as well as add a third option, making it easier for others to use them in different cities, which also means less work for me if any requests pop up. I might add another jersey and cap option for teams as well. Variety is the spice of life.
Would you be okay with posting the wordmark logos as well? Just in case anyone wanted to make their own for personal use?
Closed Thread