Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 02-12-2015, 03:34 PM   #1
Buane
Minors (Double A)

Rising Star League - Fictional, Potential Only

The Rising Star league, having just concluded our 31st online season, are looking for a couple new members to take over some vacated GM seats.

The RSL is a fictional league with fictional teams and fictional players. It uses a potential-only ratings system, so actual talents are hidden. Neither the scouting nor the coaching systems are used. We sim four days a week (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) during the regular season and nearly once a day during the offseason to keep things moving along smoothly.

This league has been around a long time. Going strong since the Summer of 2008. We've got an extremely loyal group of core guys spanning three continents, and we're currently in the middle of the offseason so it's a good time to jump in and get acclimated and involved!

League Homepage: Home

The Open Teams:

San Diego - The Destroyers finished up last year with an 81-81 mark, and are a team that needs human ownership in order to take the next step. Not flush with talent, San Diego has some nice pieces but little star power. Currently with one of the lowest payrolls in the league, they have good flexibility and would provide a very solid foundation for a new GM to build off of.

Phoenix - The Thunderbirds, despite only 74 wins last season, are right on the brink of turning things around. Their rotation boasts 4 very good lefties all under the age of 30, and they've got young talent at many important positions as well. They need someone to come in and push the right buttons, but it's easy to see them fighting for a wild card next year.

Seattle - Seattle has been in pretty dreadful shape lately. With just a single 90-win season in the last 19 years, they're by far the most moribund franchise in the league. They have some nice young position players, but not enough, and no pitching to speak of at all. Their last few GMs haven't stuck around very long, and around two-thirds of their budget doesn't do anything except sit around collecting interest. They need a GM who's ready for a long overhaul.

Anyway, if you happen to be interested in joining, get in touch with me here or reply to the thread or shoot me an email at gmyale@gmail.com

Last edited by Buane; 02-12-2015 at 03:35 PM.
Buane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:36 PM   #2
Buane
Minors (Double A)

San Diego and Seattle are now claimed, but the best of the bunch, Phoenix, is still open and available!
Old 02-14-2015, 09:58 PM   #3
Okay
Minors (Single A)

I think 'Cash Money' is past his prime lol Intriguing league concept
Okay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 08:05 PM   #4
DMN
Major Leagues

Buane:

I sent you an email a few days ago expressing my interest in taking the Phoenix team but I have not heard back from you.

Did you receive my e-mail??

Thanks, David

FBA - Durham Bulls
LOTG - Pittsburgh Pirates 1901 & 02 league Champs!
DMN is offline   Reply With Quote