Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
mi77ens
Art Director

Lightbulb Art & Design Feedback / Wishlist

Hey all! Hope you're enjoying the game!
I would like to collect your feedback and suggestions on the interface and graphics here and use them as reference when we start working on the next version. Go!
Old 06-18-2012, 04:20 AM   #2
omgimasian
Minors (Double A)

I actually liked the color scheme for iOOTP11 better
Old 07-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #3
Panchobamba
Minors (Double A)

The yellow or green printing is a bit weak on contrast on the gray background of the pitcher-batter screen, but not impossible to read. One thing that does bug me (but may not be a graphics problem) is, on the iPad the left or right scroll buttons on the upper left of the scedule screen aren't responsive immediately. Don't know if they are too small, I'm clumsy or if it is a programming/tap screen problem. But overall - very good.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:01 PM   #4
Rocksolid980
Bat Boy

Just a thought...

I actually like the color scheme, the multicolored rating numbers pop on the blue background. The only thing that could maye use some improving is the in game field when an individual game is played. Like gameday for MLB apps, it might be cool to have different viewpoints for a game to be viewed from aside from the aerial. And maybe if an entirely new stadium can't be applied, different skies could appear to at least give the impression of a new stadium/time of day. I don't know if that stuff is even in the realm of possibilty but the only aesthetic shortcoming I see lies in the stadium display, anything else would require a total makeover which would be welcome but not particularly necessary
Closed Thread