Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 02-03-2020, 05:31 PM   #1
Neags23
All Star Starter

Seeing where a team is *right now*, not just whole season

I've always found it challenging to really get to know the rest of the players and teams in my league.

So I've been making an effort to read the news and scores and even some box scores.

However, sometimes I'll be playing for a while and notice a team has reeled off 7 straight, or lost 9 of 10. And there's no way for me to see why, or what they've been doing in that stretch.

On the team's home screen, I can see the last game played, and the upcoming schedule. But nothing about the prior week of games. I can see who is leading the team in pitching and hitting for the season, but not who's been hot or not over the past week or two. I can see current season standings, but not record in the last x games. I can see team stats for the whole season, but not stats for a recent stretch of games.

Is there a good way to see all of this anywhere? Why don't team homepages include this kind of stuff?

Former GM Washburn Sea Wolves Dog Days Baseball - 1981 & 1986 Kennel Cup Champions
Neags23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 06:20 PM   #2
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Go to League Standings - it shows current streak and record for last 10.

Click on the Tab for Expanded Standings, get even more in depth info.

Hot and Cold players for the past week are listed on the team page. If none are listed, then none are currently hot/cold.
Bluenoser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 07:08 PM   #3
Neags23
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenoser View Post
Go to League Standings - it shows current streak and record for last 10.

Click on the Tab for Expanded Standings, get even more in depth info.

Hot and Cold players for the past week are listed on the team page. If none are listed, then none are currently hot/cold.
I can see record for only the last 10 by looking at standings.
Then have to go the schedule tab to see what those games were.
Then I can go to the team page and see hot/cold if my resolution is high enough (I can't see those by default, had to scale my laptop's screen to get it).

And I still can't see stats over that period.

But what if a team is hot over their last 7, for example? It's still not easy for me to see scores and opponents over those 7, any players that were key to that 7 game streak, what team stats were over that 7 game streak, etc. all in one place. Which seems like it'd be the first place I would go to catch up on where a team is currently.

Former GM Washburn Sea Wolves Dog Days Baseball - 1981 & 1986 Kennel Cup Champions
Neags23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 07:36 PM   #4
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Go to the Team Schedule page to see the result of every game they've played.

Individual player stats can be filtered to view things like last 7, night, day, vs L, vs R, etc etc etc.
Bluenoser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 08:50 PM   #5
glenmere14
Minors (Triple A)

Somewhat related to this, I have always wanted to be able to see statistical leaders over defined periods (i.e. 1990s, 2000s, last 10 years, last 5 years, active players, etc.). Don't know how difficult that would be, but it would be really cool to be able to see reports like that at any given point in a league history.
glenmere14 is offline   Reply With Quote