Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 2 - Technical Support Having trouble with FHM 2 or want to report a bug? Please see here.

Old 10-02-2015, 10:36 AM   #161
MulletedMenace
Bat Boy

Lines are broken. The game won't play my lines, and the lineup sweeps itself when I check it out. Game is unplayable for me atm.
MulletedMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:44 AM   #162
thirdsaint
Major Leagues

So I've been enjoying the game and so far I've only come across a couple things.

1. Game crashes instantly when I click on 'View' of any set of games other than my own. I was thinking maybe I can watch them but no matter which I select it always crashed on that day. It was the first day of the preseason. Once I got past it to the second day I was able to view other games so I'm not sure what happened.

2. My game went to 4-on-4 OT that I have set. A penalty occurred so then it went to 5-on-4 which seemed odd. After the penalty was over both teams were 5-on-5 until someone scored to end the game.
thirdsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:06 AM   #163
julius
Minors (Single A)

I have run into the same salary floor issue with Orlando/Toronto. I will try the same ECHL workaround as Riverdome-but shouldn't we have the ability to assign farm teams ourselves? I can't see any way to do this. This would be important for a league expansion where I would also want to create 2 new AHL teams and assign them as farm teams for the two new NHL teams.
julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:32 AM   #164
tarashnat
Major Leagues

When I am in the free agent screen, I sort by potential, then when I change the stats category, it resorts based on the default sort.

Mac version.
tarashnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:46 AM   #165
tarashnat
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by julius View Post
I have run into the same salary floor issue with Orlando/Toronto. I will try the same ECHL workaround as Riverdome-but shouldn't we have the ability to assign farm teams ourselves? I can't see any way to do this. This would be important for a league expansion where I would also want to create 2 new AHL teams and assign them as farm teams for the two new NHL teams.
There have been cases in the past where two teams used the same farm team.
tarashnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 01:14 PM   #166
Puc
Bat Boy

Haven't seen any post about this, but visual doesn't fit logical process or vice versa :

Got this on Ligue Magnus too.

+ On both of my games, after 2 years, my contract was not renewed?.
Checked on the second game to see if I was so bad, but found those discrepancies :
Owner confidence screen :

Personnel screen :
Puc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 05:33 PM   #167
RavenEHM
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletedMenace View Post
Lines are broken. The game won't play my lines, and the lineup sweeps itself when I check it out. Game is unplayable for me atm.
Did you ensure to change the setting to tell the AI you want to manage lines rather than "assistant"? If not, then that's likely the reason.
RavenEHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 05:46 PM   #168
Dan78
Bat Boy

When I edit staff attributes, the contract automatically goes to $0 and the contract expires. Can't change it.

Dan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 05:48 PM   #169
Dan78
Bat Boy

I edited McLellans attributes and the contract automatically went to $0 and contract expires. Can't change it either.

Old 10-02-2015, 05:53 PM   #170
Dan78
Bat Boy

When I change attributes for a staff member and click save, his salary automatically goes to $0 and the contract expires.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:02 PM   #171
RagingBullwinkle55
Minors (Single A)

I'm playing the 2015 New York Rangers. When I go to my farm team the Hartford Wolf Pack to check their roster, I am unable to scroll through the players roster completely using either arrow button. As I start with the right arrow button I get all the way to Peter Zamorsky and then it will not let me continue. If I click on the left button I get to R. Bourque. In between Zamorsky and Bourque is L. Adam. I can't scroll all the way through to get to him. I can read his profile if I click on his player name in the roster window though. Bug?
RagingBullwinkle55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 09:14 PM   #172
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBullwinkle55 View Post
I'm playing the 2015 New York Rangers. When I go to my farm team the Hartford Wolf Pack to check their roster, I am unable to scroll through the players roster completely using either arrow button. As I start with the right arrow button I get all the way to Peter Zamorsky and then it will not let me continue. If I click on the left button I get to R. Bourque. In between Zamorsky and Bourque is L. Adam. I can't scroll all the way through to get to him. I can read his profile if I click on his player name in the roster window though. Bug?
Interesting. Luke Adam has the lowest database ID number of any active player, so it's his record that shows up whenever there's a database issue that does something nasty to a player's ID number and takes it out of the normal range. But in this case, it's the actual Luke Adam that's on your team. I'll have the guys check it out, but I'm guessing it's something related to him being the first guy in the player records.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:17 PM   #173
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Interesting. Luke Adam has the lowest database ID number of any active player, so it's his record that shows up whenever there's a database issue that does something nasty to a player's ID number and takes it out of the normal range. But in this case, it's the actual Luke Adam that's on your team. I'll have the guys check it out, but I'm guessing it's something related to him being the first guy in the player records.
Yes, I have the same issue. Mentioned it in one of the beta threads. Weirdly enough as the op mentioned, you can click directly on him him and he loads and displays just fine. It's only when scrolling that there's a problem.
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 12:52 AM   #174
seven
All Star Reserve

Two minor things on patched version

I've noticed two small things in playing out games with the new patch in place.

First, when the season total for assists is updated for a player who gets a second or third assist, the earlier listed assist total is retroactively updated (see 2 screenshots below). So when Frolik got his first assist, it was listed as Frolik (1), but when he got is second assist, both the first and the second goal summary show Frolik (2). Then when he got his third assist, all three lines show Frolic (3). It seems to me that this retroactive change in the scoring summary should not occur. It should show Frolik (1), Frolik (2), Frolik (3).

The second point is that when a bench minor occurs, the player who serves it is charged with 2 minutes in PIM. But in fact the two minutes should be charged only to the team total, not to the player serving the bench minor.
Attached Images
Image Image 
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 02:14 AM   #175
JeffR
FHM Producer

Sorry for the limited responses on this thread tonight, everybody. I'm in the process of getting everything moved over to a different internal bug-tracking system that we're starting fresh with now that the release is done and we're into patching mode.
Old 10-03-2015, 03:19 AM   #176
wfborges
Minors (Rookie Ball)

A slight problem with the shootout

23 rounds of a shootout? Seriously? And the last 10 shots being taken by the same player, but for both teams? And he wins it for the opposing team.

Here's the screenshots (it takes two).
Enjoy.
Attached Images
Image Image 
wfborges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 03:44 AM   #177
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfborges View Post
23 rounds of a shootout? Seriously? And the last 10 shots being taken by the same player, but for both teams? And he wins it for the opposing team.
Did you happen to watch that one live, or just notice it in the boxscore? Just wondering if it's a shootout bug, or one with the way the summary's being recorded.
Old 10-03-2015, 05:23 AM   #178
pens66
Major Leagues

Historical mode:

At some point the arena names became broken in my game. I started in 67-68, now I am in 75-76 and all teams that still exist today are playing in their modern arena. My Boston Bruins in TD Garden, Buffalo in the First Niagara Center, the Flyers in the Wells Fargo Center etc.
pens66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 07:26 AM   #179
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

This is the first preseason game of the year.....the GP for the players are saying -1.

SlyBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 08:38 AM   #180
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

In league player stats when sort through GR's to see who has the best/worst ratings i notice when I look over at the player stats they all of a sudden combine regular season stats with the stats they got in pre-season. As you can see it's show Ovechkin with 14 goals and 8 assists but his pop up player card is showing 6 goals, 6 assists. When you sort through goals/assists/points and anything else the point totals do reflect actual season stats and not pre-season and regular season combined. It does this in both of my saves so it's not just a one off.

krownroyal83 is offline   Reply With Quote