Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Trouble-Shooting & Tech Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2013, 02:59 PM   #201
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

One thing I noticed when setting up fight cards is that version 2.6 assigns the same number of rounds for each bout, and if the main event is a title bout, it will assign title bout status to all of them. Maybe this was the reason for my previous crashes when I went in and manually changed these variables.

Version 2.5 automatically assigns 8 rounds to co-features and support bouts, 6 rounds to preliminaries and 4 rounds to opening bouts.
Cultural icons, gone but not forgotten: David Bowie, Lou Reed, William S. Burroughs, Tristan Tzara, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsburg, Jimi Hendrix, John Cage, Johnny Thunders (New York Dolls), Mike Hudson (The Pagans), Joey Ramone (Ramones), Stiv Bators (Dead Boys), Tomata Du Plenty (The Screamers), Joe Strummer (The Clash), Lester Bangs
Antonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #202
javier_83
Hall Of Famer

i found a big bug in the Auto scheduler, i put in both corners that make the schedule only for Active fighters, but it include in the schedule retired fighthers!!

Sorry jiji
javier_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #203
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

I have noticed that in a fighter's Statistics screen, the header for the column that apparently shows knockdowns actually says "KOs."
Cultural icons, gone but not forgotten: David Bowie, Lou Reed, William S. Burroughs, Tristan Tzara, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsburg, Jimi Hendrix, John Cage, Johnny Thunders (New York Dolls), Mike Hudson (The Pagans), Joey Ramone (Ramones), Stiv Bators (Dead Boys), Tomata Du Plenty (The Screamers), Joe Strummer (The Clash), Lester Bangs
Old 07-02-2013, 12:34 AM   #204
TADorgan
Minors (Double A)

Mac version - experiencing Auto Scheduling problems

Well, this continues to be a problem. Not a disaster, but definitely frustrating.

After I run 2-3 sets of auto scheduled events (anywhere from 10-20 in each batch), the auto scheduled fights complete, but then all buttons become unresponsive. The only thing it allows me to do is QUIT using the pull-down menu. Thankfully, it gives me the option to Save when I exit.

This is a small problem. The bigger problem is that when I relaunch TBCB, it just hangs up at Loading Fighters and won't go further. I have to restart my computer before I can successfully relaunch the program.

I thought I could work around this by ganging up a whole bunch of Auto Scheduled bouts together, but when I did more than 8 batches, the program crashed. Then I had to restart my computer to get TBCB to run. I had this happen more than once.

Has anyone else had Auto Scheduling issues on the Mac?
TADorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:19 AM   #205
pisdpaul
Developer PISD & OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TADorgan View Post
Well, this continues to be a problem. Not a disaster, but definitely frustrating.

After I run 2-3 sets of auto scheduled events (anywhere from 10-20 in each batch), the auto scheduled fights complete, but then all buttons become unresponsive. The only thing it allows me to do is QUIT using the pull-down menu. Thankfully, it gives me the option to Save when I exit.

This is a small problem. The bigger problem is that when I relaunch TBCB, it just hangs up at Loading Fighters and won't go further. I have to restart my computer before I can successfully relaunch the program.

I thought I could work around this by ganging up a whole bunch of Auto Scheduled bouts together, but when I did more than 8 batches, the program crashed. Then I had to restart my computer to get TBCB to run. I had this happen more than once.

Has anyone else had Auto Scheduling issues on the Mac?
I have found a few issues in this area, so I think v1.1 will resolve your trouble. If it does not let me know...
pisdpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #206
TADorgan
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisdpaul View Post
I have found a few issues in this area, so I think v1.1 will resolve your trouble. If it does not let me know...
When will v1.1 be available?
TADorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:48 PM   #207
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

It appears that the game is not recording KOs and TKOs correctly.

The fighter has one victory by KO and one by TKO, but his Statistics screen shows him having only one stop. And shouldn't the part of the screen labeled "KOs" instead be "KDs"?
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Antonin; 07-02-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #208
SAL
Hall Of Famer

When selecting multiple fighters using either the shift or ctrl key, on some fighters when selected (not all of them) the screen automatically scrolls to the bottom of the page. It selects them as you request but you have to scroll all the way back up to the top where you were working to continue where you left off.
SAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #209
Lee
Global Moderator

Random Fighter Generated names

Thought this had been posted, but searching this thread did not see it.

Random generated fighters first and last names are not matching their nationality:

Here is a screen shot of some of the combinations
Attached Images
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #210
javier_83
Hall Of Famer

I found something strange yesterday.

i was showing the game to one of my cousin and the first thing that i found is:

first, for example you have Mayweather as a welterweight.

and i assign to him the WBA Super Welterweight title.
the problem comes that the title of the bellt said WBA WELTERWEIGHT Champion instead of WBA Super Welterweight

Sample:

The other issue that i found is that after my simulation Mayweather won both titles (WBA and WBC) but look the title screen right now, it doesn't show any title:
Old 07-05-2013, 02:23 PM   #211
darthpb
All Star Reserve

This was a HUGE project moving the game forward and I have already bought it so I will wait until everything is fixed but no doubt the auto-scheduler issues R a deal breaker in starting a new universe. I imported my old universe and tried to update "ratings" as I see ratings have been changed on a lot of fighters but that just crashes game. Lot of issues BUT I'm supporting U in your efforts and will wait patiently, dude.
darthpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #212
pisdpaul
Developer PISD & OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Thought this had been posted, but searching this thread did not see it.

Random generated fighters first and last names are not matching their nationality:

Here is a screen shot of some of the combinations
This is fixed in 1.1
Old 07-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #213
pisdpaul
Developer PISD & OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpb View Post
This was a HUGE project moving the game forward and I have already bought it so I will wait until everything is fixed but no doubt the auto-scheduler issues R a deal breaker in starting a new universe. I imported my old universe and tried to update "ratings" as I see ratings have been changed on a lot of fighters but that just crashes game. Lot of issues BUT I'm supporting U in your efforts and will wait patiently, dude.
Thanks for ur support, try 1.1 it should address yr issues...
Old 07-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #214
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Not sure why I didn't notice this before. Unlike in 2.5 you can't flip through altenate pics of the fighters once a bout has started. This needs to be fixed.

Cap
Old 07-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #215
javier_83
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior View Post
ok I got one for you Lee.

In the fight card setup after you select your venue date and so on (fight options). The rules listing is set for IBF and there does not appear to be a way to change it (after I change it and hit save) it will show up right but exit out to another fighter and then back to the one you were just at its IBF (if that makes any sense). This will be annoying for those that uses special rules (like with me for tournaments).
This issue is still in v1.1

Also the 999 bouts in the Autoscheduler crash my game:

Both errors appear to me in a new game that i created today.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #216
pisdpaul
Developer PISD & OOTP

I can;t get the 999 bouts to crash... I tried a number of times. Who are you selecting? there must be some logic to this... remind me are you windows or mac?
Old 07-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #217
javier_83
Hall Of Famer

Hi Paul!,

I create a new game, everything is new, i tried to sim 999 fights of the super bantamweight division.

i uncheck the "Schedule each fighter only one time"

this are my specs:
Windows 7
8 Gigs of Ram
AMD 2.10 Ghz
Old 07-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #218
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by javier_83 View Post
This issue is still in v1.1

Also the 999 bouts in the Autoscheduler crash my game:

Both errors appear to me in a new game that i created today.
I've seen crashes by fighters whose skin colour is blank, and by fighters who don't have a country assigned to them, etc. Small things. I changed NATIONS from United States to USA and had crashes because the venues were still under United States instead of USA. So I've been going through my universe correcting any errors and filling in blanks.

Cap
Old 07-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #219
popimorenito
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Blank Picture Frame Between Rounds

Greetings! I just installed the new 1.1 patch for TBCB 2013 and am getting a blank picture frame between rounds during my initial fight between Yuri Arbachakov and Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson. Is this happening with anyone else? This is on my Windows 7 system.
Attached Images
popimorenito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #220
Antonin
Hall Of Famer

I just noticed that the button for starting a tournament contains the phrase "get ready to rumble." Fight announcer Michael Buffer has copyrighted/trademarked his catchphrase "Let's get ready to rumble." I really think this phrase should be removed from our game.

Ditto for the phrase "Ultimate Fighting Championship," which is on the Fight Card button and is a trademark of the MMA company of that name.