Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 07-30-2019, 10:36 AM   #1
Luis Rivera
Bat Boy

Age/Season Alignment Screwed Up

Hello All

Long time player, relatively new GM, totally clueless in terms of tech stuff. After 10 relatively smooth seasons, we have run into a fairly bizarre issue in our league. Upon the changeover from 1970 to 1971 (on January 1st) in our league, many (not sure exactly how many, but it's a large number) players have suddenly "realigned" (not sure how else to describe it) in terms of the season their ages are tied to. (I have included pre and post pics of Eric Davis's neutralized stats page to help with my pathetic attempt to explain what's going on.) As you can see, at his current age (25), he's in his 1988 season. Upon the new year, it's the 1986 season that aligns with his age (25). It does not appear that ratings have changed (for him or anyone else), but I can only assume it would mess with recalc in later seasons. We are playing version 18, and I'm running the game on a Mac (masOS Mojave 10.14).

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!

I have uploaded my game file (ABBA League File) to the server. The in-game date is December 24th, 1970.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!

Brett
Attached Images
Image Image 
Luis Rivera is offline   Reply With Quote