Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 12:23 PM   #41
thirdsaint
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duranium View Post
here we go....
Thanks a lot Duranium, that helps me to see what adjustments I need to make before going forward with the rest of my teams. Need to shrink the stars a bit, slide up the logos and shrink them just a tad. You guys have done a great job with Facegen. To me, one of the best parts about hockey is the jerseys and how the logo is always front and center. Best jerseys of any sport.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:26 PM   #42
thirdsaint
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Thanks Duranium! Looks like the logo needs to be moved up somewhat?

Also, I just realized these are the jerseys from that fictional league you posted about in another thread.. I'm stoked as I really liked a lot of your logos.. I may have to 'borrow' some of these for my own fictional league
Indeed. My goal is to get 3 a day at least, more on the weekend so when the 28th rolls around I'm all set.

I realize with my league logo on the shoulders I'll probably have to make all new ones for other people to use. And at the moment I'm sticking with all Home jerseys since those are my favorite (never a fan of the whites) and until you guys support both.

So Cole... about that mod forum for FHM2...
Old 09-23-2015, 12:40 PM   #43
thirdsaint
Major Leagues

Alright Duranium, here are my fixes and the one you requested with the NHL logos. Let's see if the logos look better...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 09-23-2015, 01:09 PM   #44
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdsaint View Post

I realize with my league logo on the shoulders I'll probably have to make all new ones for other people to use.
So Cole... about that mod forum for FHM2...
You can't clearly see the shoulder patches in game so it's not a huge deal to use them that way.

And yes we should soon have a mods forum. I don't have the powers myself (I don't think), but I will get it created soon.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:16 PM   #45
Duranium
All Star Starter

...take 2....

and could you please send me the .png logo you use for the Monarchs/Crowns jersey ? very much appreciated
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

"Surrendering to the glory of music
is a good thing."

David Mancuso 1944-2016

Last edited by Duranium; 09-23-2015 at 01:18 PM.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:19 PM   #46
thirdsaint
Major Leagues

Quote:
...take 2....

and could you please send me the .png logo you use for the Monarchs/Crowns jersey ? very much appreciated
Much better, bravo! I think I like that placement of the logo now. The owl looks fierce since it cuts off right below the eyes. Thanks Duranium!

I get all my logos from sportslogos.net but here it is.

Cole, how do you not have those powers?
Attached Images

Last edited by thirdsaint; 09-23-2015 at 01:21 PM.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:50 PM   #47
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Is that the zoomed out view? Just seems to me more logo was visible in some of the others I saw posted on the beta thread.. Although it may simply be how some of those logos are placed, as they don't sit as high up on the jersey...
Old 09-23-2015, 02:04 PM   #48
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

In the template, I have the NHL shield logo placed at the correct size and placement on the jersey for optimal viewing. When creating your own jerseys try to keep the top of your logo matched with the top of the default NHL logo place holder
Old 09-23-2015, 03:18 PM   #49
GM in Training
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
In the template, I have the NHL shield logo placed at the correct size and placement on the jersey for optimal viewing. When creating your own jerseys try to keep the top of your logo matched with the top of the default NHL logo place holder
I was just going to suggest that. Awesome template!
Old 09-23-2015, 04:16 PM   #50
TBiz
Major Leagues

Quote:
...take 2....

Beastly Work! Cannot wait til some mods come out for the actual NHL logos
Old 09-23-2015, 05:11 PM   #51
bialanoc
Bat Boy

is there something outside of the template that dictates the helmet color?
Old 09-23-2015, 05:29 PM   #52
Duranium
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Is that the zoomed out view? Just seems to me more logo was visible in some of the others I saw posted on the beta thread.. Although it may simply be how some of those logos are placed, as they don't sit as high up on the jersey...
yes, zoomed out view

"Surrendering to the glory of music
is a good thing."

David Mancuso 1944-2016

Old 09-24-2015, 12:11 AM   #53
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

So in my fantasy league i'm starting out with 12 teams. The 10 Canadian provinces and 2 of the territories. Just trying my hand at making jerseys. Here is a little bit of a preview of the first team jersey i'm working on the PEI Islanders. I think the logo may be too big and the back of the jersey was suppose to be orange not black so i'll have to go back and change that but other then that i think i'm getting the hang of it
Old 09-24-2015, 12:55 AM   #54
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSeventiesGuy View Post
Turns out you can make at least passable-looking jerseys in GIMP. Not up to your level, but decent. I'd want to see how they look in-game before making more, though.

Because of the ".png offset" crap, I had to place most of the layers by hand, not a good thing with my shaky hands and bad vision. My kingdom for all-same-size layers that fit right over the base layer! It took me well over an hour just to make one jersey - most OOTP ones take 15 minutes for me, tops. I think I may have to chalk this one up to "out of my league" and wait for a Jersey Maker program to come along.
How did you make the black strip part of your jersey on top in the near and around the shoulder pad area. I did not come across anything that looked like that when making jerseys.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:15 AM   #55
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by krownroyal83 View Post
How did you make the black strip part of your jersey on top in the near and around the shoulder pad area. I did not come across anything that looked like that when making jerseys.
If you guys are looking for certain designs/patters let me know and I can add individual layers
Old 09-24-2015, 01:21 AM   #56
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
If you guys are looking for certain designs/patters let me know and I can add individual layers
Well if you know what the hell i was talking about you could add that if you wanted
Old 09-24-2015, 01:24 AM   #57
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

This is the part i was referring to. [IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-24-2015, 01:35 AM   #58
Empach
Minors (Double A)

Those are really cool guys. I think I'll have to make a jersey for my expansion team once I start playing.

The template is great, should make things really easy.
Old 09-24-2015, 02:50 AM   #59
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Here is my New Brunswick Outlaws Jersey. I've made this one with a smaller logo. Is it the right size?
Old 09-24-2015, 03:54 AM   #60
ThatSeventiesGuy
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by krownroyal83 View Post
Just modified one of HockeyPlaya's layers a bit, closing off a couple ends by adding white stripes with rectangle select and bucket fill, after adding one of the sleeve layers on top. GIMP is all about making do, for better or worse.
Closed Thread