Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 05-07-2019, 08:20 PM   #9561
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Shelbyville "Pencil City" Rockets

Caps and jerseys
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 08:56 PM   #9562
Motorhead667
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post

Shelbyville "Pencil City" Rockets

In the 1950s, the small town of Shelbyville, Tennessee, was declared "Pencil City" by the governor. Back then, it was home to a half-dozen pencil manufacturers. The nickname has stuck. But for the most part, the industry has not.
Tx these are fantastic
Motorhead667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:51 PM   #9563
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennyhill View Post
Awesome, thank you!! As far as Los Angeles goes, I was thinking something like the Skyliners logo you made that had the silhouette of the skyline, but maybe with LA's instead? Possibly complete with some palm trees on the side if that doesn't look ridiculous?

Oh, and if it's not too much trouble do you have a Mountaineers logo for another team that might work for Denver?
Denver Mountaineers -
Attached Images

Last edited by knuckler; 05-07-2019 at 10:06 PM.
knuckler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:07 PM   #9564
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
Tex could you possibly make this home jersey of the Hawaii Islanders when you have the time? You made the away jersey and cap awhile back and would like the home jersey to complete the set.
Omg. I live in Hawaii, and it would be so awesome to have a Hawaii Islanders Jersey.

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:28 PM   #9565
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
Omg. I live in Hawaii, and it would be so awesome to have a Hawaii Islanders Jersey.

Seek and you shall find... Already done...

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/showpost.php?p=4473811&postcount=9463

Old 05-07-2019, 11:52 PM   #9566
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Seek and you shall find... Already done...

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/showpost.php?p=4473811&postcount=9463
Thank you! I would like to request a logo and uniform for the Kaneohe Mokes

"Moke" can be used to describe a male (usually of Hawaiian descent, and/or from/living in Hawaii) who exhibits traits of outgoing, personality type "B", and/or "bully" style behavior.

Old 05-08-2019, 01:55 PM   #9567
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Kaneohe Mokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
Thank you! I would like to request a logo and uniform for the Kaneohe Mokes

"Moke" can be used to describe a male (usually of Hawaiian descent, and/or from/living in Hawaii) who exhibits traits of outgoing, personality type "B", and/or "bully" style behavior.

Kaneohe Mokes
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by txranger; 05-08-2019 at 05:17 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:01 PM   #9568
Charlatan
All Star Starter

I just found this thread and the amount of talent on display is stunning... I can't even fathom how this stuff is accomplished. So with that in mind, I would love to request a couple of logos for some of my teams.... uniforms would be icing on the cake.

I know what I want, so excuse the blabbering. If this seems too demanding, I'm willing to take whatever anyone feels like doing.

1. Washington Monuments: colors: red/white/blue. This is my HR-hitting team, so the idea is they're a bunch of immobile guys who just stand on base and wait for the next guy to knock them in. My idea was some sort of patriotic themed logo (i.e., the Capital dome with the Washington Monument in front). I had trouble making the monument itself not look too phallic...I'd sort of like to avoid that.

2. Leesburg Llamas: colors: "south american". All I got here is it should be a llama of some sort... cartoonish is fine. Since llamas are native to South America I thought it'd be appropriate to use colors that appear in many South American flags - things like red, green, yellow. No real preference for color besides a "South American feel."

I don't want to be greedy but if possible...
3. Motown Stars colors: I am using black and gold but am open to colors that are more in sync with the Motown record label (red and blue?) This is a theme team using players from the "golden era" of Motown - from its founding in 1959 until Barry Gordy sold them in 1988. My idea was to use a Motown vinyl record as the circular logo, with 9 stars (9 baseball players... get it??!??!) in a circle arrayed around the record (either on it or just outside it). The stock record label has the word "Motown" on them and I wanted "Stars" rendered using the same font (it's a rainbow gradient, see below).

I would be forever grateful for any of these. Thankx in advance.
Attached Images
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 03:16 PM   #9569
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
I just found this thread and the amount of talent on display is stunning... I can't even fathom how this stuff is accomplished. So with that in mind, I would love to request a couple of logos for some of my teams.... uniforms would be icing on the cake.

I know what I want, so excuse the blabbering. If this seems too demanding, I'm willing to take whatever anyone feels like doing.

1. Washington Monuments: colors: red/white/blue. This is my HR-hitting team, so the idea is they're a bunch of immobile guys who just stand on base and wait for the next guy to knock them in. My idea was some sort of patriotic themed logo (i.e., the Capital dome with the Washington Monument in front). I had trouble making the monument itself not look too phallic...I'd sort of like to avoid that.

2. Leesburg Llamas: colors: "south american". All I got here is it should be a llama of some sort... cartoonish is fine. Since llamas are native to South America I thought it'd be appropriate to use colors that appear in many South American flags - things like red, green, yellow. No real preference for color besides a "South American feel."

3. Motown Stars colors: I am using black and gold but am open to colors that are more in sync with the Motown record label (red and blue?) This is a theme team using players from the "golden era" of Motown - from its founding in 1959 until Barry Gordy sold them in 1988. My idea was to use a Motown vinyl record as the circular logo, with 9 stars (9 baseball players... get it??!??!) in a circle arrayed around the record (either on it or just outside it). The stock record label has the word "Motown" on them and I wanted "Stars" rendered using the same font (it's a rainbow gradient, see below).

I grew up in Alexandria so it's kind of cool seeing a Leesburg team and the Annandale signature. I will be glad to give the Washington one a shot.

Also, I love the Hondo avatar.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:33 PM   #9570
Motorhead667
All Star Reserve

Hey Tx,

Was hoping to get a couple of logos and caps and jerseys
Would like a Square distressed logo Shelby Hi-Liners anything you see fit
will work for me
The second is Square distressed logo for Wabash Railroaders
and would like a play on the logo attached the blue and yellow for sure the arrowhead at your discretion
thank you very much
Brian
Attached Images
Old 05-08-2019, 05:14 PM   #9571
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorhead667 View Post
Hey Tx,

will work for me
The second is Square distressed logo for Wabash Railroaders
and would like a play on the logo attached the blue and yellow for sure the arrowhead at your discretion
thank you very much
Brian

What does Hi-Liners refer to?

How does the arrowhead play into a Railroader? Just curious...

Old 05-08-2019, 05:18 PM   #9572
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

low did a great job extracting this image ... now, could you guys make a nice round logo plus jerseys for this?

I failed miserably The jerseys should be somewhere between retro and modern ... Tx, you sure know hat I mean
Attached Images
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 06:15 PM   #9573
Motorhead667
All Star Reserve

Quote:

What does Hi-Liners refer to?

How does the arrowhead play into a Railroader? Just curious...
Hi line was a name of the route between Chicago and Montana back in the early 1900’s now Amtrak has the empire builder between Seattle and Chicago
Which I travel on at least twice a year
As far as the arrowhead it doesn’t have any relavence and really does not have to be in the logo I just really like the blue and yellow and the font of the W 😊
Old 05-08-2019, 07:22 PM   #9574
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Shelby Hi-Liners

Quote:
Hey Tx,

will work for me...
Brian

Shelby Hi-Liners

Something along these lines work?
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2019, 07:26 PM   #9575
Motorhead667
All Star Reserve

Quote:

Shelby Hi-Liners

Something along these lines work?
That is freaking awesome 😎
Old 05-08-2019, 07:28 PM   #9576
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
That is freaking awesome 😎

I'll take that as a yes...

Old 05-08-2019, 09:02 PM   #9577
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Shelby Hi-Liners

Shelby Hi-Liners
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Old 05-08-2019, 09:17 PM   #9578
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post

Washington Monuments -
Attached Images
Old 05-08-2019, 09:46 PM   #9579
Motorhead667
All Star Reserve

Quote:
I'll take that as a yes...
Yes sir
Old 05-08-2019, 10:00 PM   #9580
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Kaneohe Mokes
Thank you. Do you have have uniforms to go with it?