Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 Online Leagues

OOTP 19 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 19 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 08-22-2019, 02:35 PM   #1
yakko1217
Minors (Rookie Ball)

CBD is looking for expansion team owners

The Confederation of Baseball Dunces is a league in its third season of existence. We are a bunch that loves to play OOTP and decided to start a league last year. Our goal is to expand the league and we have decided to do so this coming off-season (in like a month in real time or so). The league is currently 10 teams and we will be moving to 12 teams. There will be an expansion draft in the off-season and the expansion teams will have the top two picks in the upcoming amateur draft and Rule 5 draft.

We are looking for two new owners for the expansion teams. The location and team names are for you to choose.

Requirements:

- Owners be on our slack channel, that is our primary method of communication.
- Be active. Set lineups, make transactions, response to trade inquiries in a reasonable time.
- We don't really care how much OOTP online experience you have. We welcome all and want everyone to have fun and learn how to play it if you are not familiar.
- Be respectful. I think that is pretty self explanatory.

Just some info about the league:

- We are currently in our third season, currently in 2020.
- This is a fictional 10, soon to be 12, team league.
- 26 active players in the ML
- 4 levels of minors: AAA, AA, A, R
- We sim Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. The sim covers 1 week in the game, usually starts on a Monday and ends on a Sunday.
- Sims are usually real-time sims (a nice distraction from work). Speed is set at 10x. Sims goes from 7AM EST to some time in the afternoon depending scheduling and other variables.
- Playoffs Structure: Division winners plus two wildcards based on best records.
- Playoffs sim schedule changes to sim everyday from Mon to Fri, where each sim covers one day of games.
- Off-season sim schedule varies and will be planned out after the playoffs.
- We are currently on OOTP 19. We do not have plans to move to OOTP 20 as of now.

Expansion Draft Info

- Existing teams protect 20 players. Expansion teams can draft a max of 5 players per team. Auto protect set at <3.
- After the WS, the expansion teams will be created. The new teams can start signing minor league FA's to fill their 4 levels of minors.
- Expansion Draft takes place one day after the Protection List being due, which is the first day of FA. In real life, we will give the new owners a week between sims to submit a draft list for the expansion draft.

Please let me know if you have any questions. The league site is https://www.thecbdleague.com. I am in the process of updating the League rules document, so please bear with me.

I am hoping the new members are able to get into the league now and get familiar with it. I assume that will make things easier.

We are always open to suggestions. Changes are usually implemented during the off-season.
yakko1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 11:22 PM   #2
yakko1217
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Bump.

Update: We are in discussion of moving to OOTP 20 after the real MLB season ends.

Still looking for two expansion team owners.

PM me or email me at yakko1217@gmail.com
yakko1217 is offline   Reply With Quote