Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - New to the Game?

OOTP 14 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the game, please come here!

Old 07-17-2013, 11:14 PM   #1
EricS521
Bat Boy

Trouble seeing my changes after editing players

Just started a season with the new 2013 rosters. I'm playing in commissioner mode so that I can edit the players. But when I do edit them their rankings remain unchanged. Is there something that is preventing me from editing?
EricS521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:36 PM   #2
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricS521 View Post
Just started a season with the new 2013 rosters. I'm playing in commissioner mode so that I can edit the players. But when I do edit them their rankings remain unchanged. Is there something that is preventing me from editing?
No, your edits are OK but you need to have the players rescouted. There is a shortcut in Game Setup, League Setup, Functions. Scroll the right-hand window down to Other Functions and choose Run OSA & Human Scouts Rescout.

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote