Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 02-13-2020, 01:42 PM   #1
Threnodas
Minors (Triple A)

AI redid valid PTOTD tourney roster

I spent quite a long time last night setting my roster for the PTOTD Andrew McCutchen tourney. I submitted my roster many times during the process. There were some failed sanity checks in the beginning while it was a work in progress, but it was valid before long and submitted repeatedly while I kept adjusting pitching and lineups. I logged out and quit last night before 120 of the 128 teams had joined. When I checked the tourney half an hour ago, I found my team had been disemboweled by the AI, and we bombed out 0-2.

Here are things I know of that could cause this, and why they couldn't have:

1. Submitted after the tourney already started initializing?

I logged out and quit before 120 of the 128 teams had joined.

2. Accidentally auctioned one of the players on the roster?

I only had one copy of each card when I started making the team, and I did not auction any cards after I started making the team.

3. Some kind of roster/strategy setting that the AI didn't like?

I'm grasping at straws for this one, but no, I had a 1625/1625 team with full lineups, AI-recommended depth charts, 5 starters and 7 relievers with everyone's primary and secondary roles set, just like all the other teams I play with.

Does an OOTPD developer have any explanation here? I love the OOTP series to an unhealthy degree, and this kind of bug just hurts me inside.

Edit to add: Threnodas, Durham Devil Dogs, PTOTD Series - Andrew McCutchen (#4080001)

Last edited by Threnodas; 02-13-2020 at 01:51 PM.
Threnodas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:46 PM   #2
HiDesertAce
Major Leagues

Same exact thing happened to my team. I even exported my roster so I would have a 1625 cap LIVE team for the future.

The AI came up with a bunch of players who were not on my roster.

I didn't expect to win this tourney as this format is an RNG luckbox BUT I am annoyed that I spent the time on a roster and it was not utilized.

HiDesertAce is offline   Reply With Quote