Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 02-11-2019, 10:55 AM   #1
Xogo
Minors (Triple A)

"Stay put" not working?!?!

I made double sure yesterday I had "stay put" selected so I wouldnt be moved into some random league. I was already in a PL. Not only was I moved, but added to a PL with some of the best teams AND put in a division with THE best team in PT! SMH!
Xogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:03 AM   #2
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

"Stay Put" will basically bucket you with everyone else who has selected as "stay put". So if you happened to be the only person to select that from your former league, then it's no different than using Random.

Basically, if you want to stay with people, you either all need to friend each other (and ideally only each other) and use the friends list, or you need to all be in the same league together and all use the "stay put" option.
Matt Arnold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:10 AM   #3
Xogo
Minors (Triple A)

Well thats just great!
Xogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:39 AM   #4
CrazyWR
All Star Reserve

who is this 'best team' in PT?
CrazyWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:43 AM   #5
zrog2000
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyWR View Post
The highest winning percentage of a team in perfect is romir with the Fargo Sun Dogs. They are 1226-394 for a .757 winning %. Made the playoffs 10 times and has 3 championships. Would love to see his roster.
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:03 PM   #6
CrazyWR
All Star Reserve

haven't run into them, I would too.
CrazyWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 04:55 AM   #7
joehart
All Star Starter

He used to be one of the first ones to collect almost all the perfect cards. I think I was in his league a few times when he had 18+ perfect cards.
A team with lots of perfects will do well during the season but not always win during the playoffs once they face opponents with very focused diamond level teams.

If I remember correctly, Sun Fargo made improvements to the team by shedding perfect cards and replacing them with much better high diamond cards.

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 01:17 PM   #8
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyWR View Post
In this case, he is referring to twinsfan's Everett Aqua Sox. On their active roster, they only have 8 Perfects, 3 Golds, and the rest are diamonds. All they did was go 130-32 (.802 pct) en route to their 3rd Perfect League title last season.

As I look through our conference (Xogo and I are both in P415's NC), this may be the strongest I've seen it in my 4 seasons in Perfect. The top end teams always seem to be there, but there are no easy wins.

Well, other than my 9-24 team apparently

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote