Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - General Discussions

OOTP 14 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2013 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 07-20-2013, 11:50 PM   #61
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Has the no HBP in minor leagues been fixed.

See this thread.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ue-triple.html

RichW

#stopthestupid

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:04 AM   #62
PSUColonel
Hall Of Famer

It has from what I can tell
PSUColonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:45 AM   #63
OutfieldGrass
Minors (Double A)

I am still getting random disappearing photos in both the schedule and in game screens even after forcing an update of all photos. It would show all photos after the update but random photos would disappear over the next few days. If you go to the player profile their photo shows up just fine.
OutfieldGrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:43 AM   #64
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

If you start a 2013 League with Date 3-29 or what ever it's is Injured People don't go on DL intill next year and also get Schedule miss ups like season ending fast or a Team in the Playoffs only 2 Players on Teams shows up the North Port Red Sox and if I take control of them can't even move People on to Rosters because it's says needs to be on 40 man is on the 70 man Roster and Auto Sim to Event has shows for like 2015 Year when still like in 2014 and Season hasen't ended yet per Events coming up.

Also Teams aren't setting their Opening Day Roster before the end of Spring Training like in real life but theirs lots of other things that happen in Spring Training that's not in Game yet.

I like how you can Release Staff/Personal know maybe when we do Fantasy Draft we could also Draft Staff/Personal To. Also like Transfered to 60 DL in Teams Transactions but know need Player Transaction to show up in Teams News past 2013.

I was hopping for a updated Roster Save Game that was as start of Second Half with up to date Stats and Standings,on Cubs Rosters,Drafted People on their new Team and so on that are going to be Sellers have Matt Garza available for Trade and on Name A. Page next to like Las Vegas 56's it would say like 10/2018 contract up with Mets so then the Mets have a decision to make renew it or find a new home for that Team or the ability Shared Minor League Teams and so on.

Last edited by mgom27; 07-21-2013 at 09:55 AM.
mgom27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:16 AM   #65
sley
Minors (Double A)

major alarms

Quote:
Originally Posted by endgame View Post
No, it wasn't, it was in beta-testing. If you're at all reluctant, I understand. As I said, I'll do my best to have a look later tonight, time permitting. Guess I'd also add, IMHO, that personally I do not believe the final, official release will look all that different from the beta currently out for the public, and I've seen no major alarms from anyone.

I've been waiting for the final before I say anything. Maybe others are waiting too. I d/l the beta w/o any problems but the issues I have that either I posted in the bug thread or confirmed similar issues by other posters are still problems within my game. Maybe the final will correct them.
sley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:55 PM   #66
Grafton19
Major Leagues

When is the update due out? I don't wanna finish the my season til this comes out.
Grafton19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:54 PM   #67
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sley View Post
I've been waiting for the final before I say anything. Maybe others are waiting too. I d/l the beta w/o any problems but the issues I have that either I posted in the bug thread or confirmed similar issues by other posters are still problems within my game. Maybe the final will correct them.
I can search later, time permitting, but if they're relatively familiar to you, can you either restate them here or provide links? And if I'm reading you correctly, you're saying those problems are still present IN the beta version?
Old 07-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #68
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grafton19 View Post
When is the update due out? I don't wanna finish the my season til this comes out.
If you take the time to read Markus opening post to this thread, you will find your answer.
Bluenoser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #69
dmacgreg37
Major Leagues

Am D/L the Beta now. Don't see my issue listed in the fixes, but I'll post it here to see if maybe it was?

I created a fictional league and played for 4 seasons. After that, I decided to add a Minor League. I'm now in 2017 off-season, and when I go to set up the start date for new league, it only gives me only 2013/2014 as options. Therefore, I can't change the start date from Apr. 8. My main league is only 112 games and starts on May 15. I would prefer for both to start the same time.
dmacgreg37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:29 AM   #70
sley
Minors (Double A)

Thanks for your offer to help. These are the bugs I have previously reported and am still having issues with even after d/l the beta version. I simmed through a season to confirm them. Names or numbers might have changed but the issues are still there.

7/2 My pitcher is currently leading the league in strikeouts with 320. When I select projected pitching, his total decreases to 314. So some how he loses 6 strikeouts. And he has one start left. All 9 pitchers listed below him have their projected number increase. Anyone else seen this problem?
5/20
Originally Posted by BIG17EASY
I'm not able to scroll down through the teams to look at who they've lost and added in the offseason center. As you can see in the attached screenshot, there's no scroll bar between the breakdown of teams and the list of teams by WAR gained. I've adjusted the screen resolution width and it has not helped.
I've been having the same problem. My screenshot would look the same. I reported this bug on 4/26.
5/6 A few bugs I’ve come across. Maybe already being dealt with....
We've played 4 season and in 3 of the 4 on the Champions page the seasons’ scores have been 102, 106, 108 out of 100. The other was in range.

Scouting report set at 100% accuracy says that the player shows power from both sides but he's a lefty not a switch.

Traded a player Latham for Carbone. In the news & mail it says New York trades Latham for Latham. In the text Carbone is never mentioned although he is obviously being referred to. Where it should be Carbone it says Latham.

Scout never replies to Request Scouting Report. Shows in his task list but then just disappears without any report. I can get a scout’s report by selecting the player’s page and then selecting scouting reports.

After offering a FA a contract and he comes back saying he has been offered better but I should feel free to counter, there is no way to do so. Clicking on offer contract takes me the window where he says he's still thinking about my recently submitted offer. There is no way to increase my offer.

In Achievements strikeouts listed under 3 Strikes show as %not the number of strikeouts.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:51 AM   #71
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Sley, please upload your league files (.dat files only). If you have or do, PM me or post here with the file name. Thanks.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:13 AM   #72
Bowtie
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RchW View Post
Has the no HBP in minor leagues been fixed.

See this thread.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ue-triple.html
RchW,

According to the bug report, this was fixed in version 14.4.16. Are you still seing this with the latest build?

Bowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #73
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
We've played 4 season and in 3 of the 4 on the Champions page the seasons’ scores have been 102, 106, 108 out of 100. The other was in range.
Not a bug. Results allow for scores outside the range.

Quote:
Scouting report set at 100% accuracy says that the player shows power from both sides but he's a lefty not a switch.
Not a bug. Rarely, there will be players created with power to both sides and you may elect to utilize them with platooning or sabermetric settings. Perhaps his contact rating is much less from the right? Regardless, if the ratings merit it, you're the GM. Consider making him a switch?

I've submitted the balances of your inquires with an awaiting league files notations, though admittedly IMHO none are game-breakers. Thank you for the feedback.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #74
dagmar
Minors (Single A)

I just hit offseason on my OOTP 13 save. Will it be wise to transfer that save to OOTP 14 now in the beta or wait for the actual patch release?
dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:05 PM   #75
Grafton19
Major Leagues

I wasn't trying to be a brat by asking that, Just don't want to start my offseason until this comes out, so I was asking what day this week is all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenoser View Post
If you take the time to read Markus opening post to this thread, you will find your answer.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #76
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Sley, please upload your league files (.dat files only). If you have or do, PM me or post here with the file name. Thanks.
sley, did this ever happen?
Old 07-27-2013, 02:55 AM   #77
sley
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
sley, did this ever happen?
No not yet. will get to it this weekend. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 07-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #78
Grafton19
Major Leagues

I never got an answer on why trying to download beta crashed my mac. How would I write a ticket for this?
Old 07-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #79
fredandres
Minors (Double A)

Game was stuttering after the patch install (graphics would load slow, buttons would delay) so I did a clean install. Now the game won't allow me to enter my license. It's also still stuttering.

Mac OS X 10.8.4
fredandres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:46 AM   #80
SportsFan00
Minors (Single A)

If someone made updated rosters with some draftees, and also a little more minor leaguers... I'd LOVE that....
SportsFan00 is offline   Reply With Quote