Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 10-02-2017, 10:47 PM   #1
Leafs2016
Minors (Single A)

Exclamation Editing Players And AHL and ECHL Logos

Hi everyone.

Just started the game and it seems i cannot edit any players why? The option is shaded out. Can someone help?

It takes forever to start a new season!!! Why? It took me 2 hours of screen loads.

There is no AHL or ECHL logos present. Where can i get those and how can i add them to my game?

In OOTP you can play in GM mode. Can you do this in this game?
Leafs2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:52 PM   #2
Predsboy18
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs2016 View Post
Hi everyone.

Just started the game and it seems i cannot edit any players why? The option is shaded out. Can someone help?

It takes forever to start a new season!!! Why? It took me 2 hours of screen loads.

There is no AHL or ECHL logos present. Where can i get those and how can i add them to my game?

In OOTP you can play in GM mode. Can you do this in this game?
I'm not one of the team, but perhaps I can help out a bit. As far as not being able to edit players, I'm thinking that might be because the game is still in beta, but I'm sure that would be available on the release date. That, or else Commissioner Mode was not enabled.

As far as the load screens, that might be beta, that might be initial startup, only time will tell.

The game doesn't have licenses from the AHL or ECHL, hence, no logos, but while the developers can't endorse them, mods will likely be made by others that would solve that.

As far as I know, there is a GM mode in FHM4 (there was in FHM3), but either you haven't enabled it, or else it's disabled for the beta mode, so that they can worry about bugs in the main part of the game.

I hope this helped you out
Predsboy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:57 PM   #3
JeffR
FHM Producer

Almost definitely commissioner mode not being enabled - there are some minor cosmetic edits you can make without commissioner mode being on, but to edit most things you need it activated (on the Manager Options menu.)

GM-only mode is still available, you choose from that or GM/Coach during startup, or hiring a head coach while playing as GM/Coach will also put you into it.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 11:28 PM   #4
Leafs2016
Minors (Single A)

Talking

Thank you guys!
Leafs2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 03:04 AM   #5
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs2016 View Post
That is way to long. What computer do you have?
Old 11-04-2017, 11:30 PM   #6
Dkitson16
Major Leagues

I have commissioner mode enabled but have no idea where to go and what to do to edit players? What do I do if I want to change the team they are on?
Dkitson16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:34 AM   #7
Torgonius
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkitson16 View Post
I have commissioner mode enabled but have no idea where to go and what to do to edit players? What do I do if I want to change the team they are on?
On the individual player screen, click on Edit to bring up the edit menu.
To change their team, go to the 'Contract' page, edit their 'Current Team', 'Contracted To' team and their NHL rights to their new team (assuming NHL players.. use the appropriate league you have in play)
Torgonius is offline   Reply With Quote