Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2007, 10:39 AM   #1
Smoothie7745
Minors (Double A)

OOTP Vet looking for a serious new league

I've been around in OOTP for years, since back before OOTP 6 was around. I've slowed down some over the years from 10 or 11 online leagues at once in my college days to one or two nowadays with my touring schedule and practice schedule being too busy for much more. I have been in the ISBL, SEBL, VSL, FBBL, and several other well known leagues over the years. I'm currently the Astros (my team of choice when I have my pick) in the MLSB (click here to check out my roster and see how I work) and we're in our first season.

I'm looking to expand my number of leagues from one to two and if anyone has a top notch modern sim with great, active owners and a good commish with an open team, I'm interested.

Only problem is I don't check here on the OOTP boards very often, so please e-mail me (smoothie7745@hotmail.com) and let me know your league is available. Thanks.
RIP, VSL (Houston Astros)
RIP, FBBL (original Oakland A's GM)

Please visit my website:
JasonMarbach.com

And the myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/jasonmarbach

R.I.P. D. K. #57
Smoothie7745 is offline   Reply With Quote