Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - General Discussions

OOTP 19 - General Discussions Everything about the 2018 version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 04-23-2018, 04:01 PM   #1
22tbrads22
Minors (Double A)

Problem importing 3D stadiums (black where fans should be)

So I get everything imported in. But the 3D stadiums all have black where the fans should be. everything else is perfect but this. Anyone else had this problem and found an answer?
22tbrads22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 04:02 PM   #2
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22tbrads22 View Post
So I get everything imported in. But the 3D stadiums all have black where the fans should be. everything else is perfect but this. Anyone else had this problem and found an answer?

Your stadium folder in the /ballparks/models folder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2018, 04:06 PM   #3
22tbrads22
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Your stadium folder in the /ballparks/models folder?

Yes I saved unpacked it in the models part of the folder. Along with the rest of the stadiums that are already in the game. I’ve seen some people have this problem but never seen an answer. Been happening to me forever now and I’ve never been able to figure it out
Old 04-23-2018, 04:08 PM   #4
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yes I saved unpacked it in the models part of the folder. Along with the rest of the stadiums that are already in the game. I’ve seen some people have this problem but never seen an answer. Been happening to me forever now and I’ve never been able to figure it out

Is your game installed in the normal location?

Old 04-23-2018, 04:14 PM   #5
22tbrads22
Minors (Double A)

I would guess so. I bought it off Steam and just installed it.
Old 04-23-2018, 04:17 PM   #6
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I would guess so. I bought it off Steam and just installed it.

Ok. Hmm. Usually the black crowd is due to the game not finding the 3D crowd files where the park .mtl has specified it. If the park folder was indeed put in the models folder, then there shouldn’t be an issue. I’ll see I adion can instruct you further

Old 04-23-2018, 04:38 PM   #7
DCG12
All Star Starter

Location: Traveling through another dimension-not one of only sight and sound,but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundries are those of imagination.
I've mentioned this in multiple threads telling people how to install the Silvam/Adion parks. Nobody seems to be paying attention. So here it is again.

If you downloaded the file from the link in the Silvam inventory thread in the 3D model forum there is a middle step. Download the zip file somewhere, I usually just put it on my desktop. Then unzip it to the same location. If for example you download Polo Grounds then when you unzip it you are left with a folder labelled "Polo Grounds". You then need to open it and inside is another folder labelled "Polo Grounds". Take this inner folder and drag and drop into the models folder and all should be good.

Unzipping straight to the model folder leaves you with a folder inside a folder which is why the game can't find the crowd.
DCG12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 06:30 PM   #8
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:

Let me know if DCG12's suggestions work. I had the same problem and it was what DCG12 said. If this isn't it let me know.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 06:51 PM   #9
22tbrads22
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCG12 View Post
I've mentioned this in multiple threads telling people how to install the Silvam/Adion parks. Nobody seems to be paying attention. So here it is again.

If you downloaded the file from the link in the Silvam inventory thread in the 3D model forum there is a middle step. Download the zip file somewhere, I usually just put it on my desktop. Then unzip it to the same location. If for example you download Polo Grounds then when you unzip it you are left with a folder labelled "Polo Grounds". You then need to open it and inside is another folder labelled "Polo Grounds". Take this inner folder and drag and drop into the models folder and all should be good.

Unzipping straight to the model folder leaves you with a folder inside a folder which is why the game can't find the crowd.
IM a noob when it comes to this stuff so is unpacking the same as unzipping?
Old 04-23-2018, 07:04 PM   #10
DCG12
All Star Starter

Location: Traveling through another dimension-not one of only sight and sound,but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundries are those of imagination.
Quote:
IM a noob when it comes to this stuff so is unpacking the same as unzipping?
Yes
DCG12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 07:21 PM   #11
22tbrads22
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCG12 View Post
Yes
I got it thank you guys so much!

Last edited by 22tbrads22; 04-23-2018 at 07:27 PM.