Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 03-14-2018, 07:24 PM   #21
sflcat61
Minors (Double A)

I always thought it would be cool if the game replicated the AFL-NFL, USFL-NFL league competition wars, where the leagues had to compete for the same college talent, and worked to lure away top players from the other league. If a CFL option were added, I'd love for it to have actual CFL rules. Rouge anyone?! Also be fun if you could replicate other league rules...i.e. in the old World Football League, 7 points for a TD, plus an action point (basically a two point conversion attempt after every TD, but a successfuly attempt is only worth one point). Also, if real historic play will be an option (like early 20th century), being able to adjust scoring to historic norms (prior to 1911, a TD was worth only 5 points and prior to 1909, a drop kick or field goal was 4 points). I know most of this stuff is probably a pipe dream, but if we're wishing on stars....

Last edited by sflcat61; 03-14-2018 at 07:34 PM.
Old 03-15-2018, 04:14 PM   #22
Sharkn20
Minors (Triple A)

To develop the defensive side of the game as much as the offensive part, which is just brilliant!
Old 03-15-2018, 07:32 PM   #23
nbryant
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkn20 View Post
To develop the defensive side of the game as much as the offensive part, which is just brilliant!
Yes, for a start. This would offset his offensive update and create a whole new level of competition.