Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 09-12-2015, 05:11 PM   #1
PoopyJoe69
Minors (Triple A)

Any update on BTS?

I know this probably isn't the place for it, but I figured that there would be more people here with information. I just saw Bowl Bound College Football was on Steam, so I'm tempted to buy it. However, I would like to know what's up with BTS before I make my decision. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-13-2015, 01:41 PM   #2
BradC
All Star Starter

Here's the latest news, from May. Nothing has changed since then. We're seeking a programmer to step in while Francis recovers.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...-may-13th.html
Old 09-13-2015, 04:35 PM   #3
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopyJoe69 View Post
I know this probably isn't the place for it, but I figured that there would be more people here with information. I just saw Bowl Bound College Football was on Steam, so I'm tempted to buy it. However, I would like to know what's up with BTS before I make my decision. Thanks in advance.
Just so you know, BTS will simulate pro football. BBCF simulates college football. If you want a pro game you might want to try Pro Football Simulator from Barcode Games. A very good league has a rare opening right now, you can visit the site here: Weekend Warriors Pro Football

Hope that helps
Old 09-15-2015, 12:22 AM   #4
PoopyJoe69
Minors (Triple A)

I know that bowl bound does college football, I just wanted to see if they were moving forward at all on BTS, because I had heard rumblings that they might include college football for BTS in the future, and I'm a huge college football guy
Old 09-15-2015, 12:41 AM   #5
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopyJoe69 View Post
I know that bowl bound does college football, I just wanted to see if they were moving forward at all on BTS, because I had heard rumblings that they might include college football for BTS in the future, and I'm a huge college football guy
Right but version 1 must happen first. So I'd suggest the rumblings are decidedly false.

RichW

#stopthestupid

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
Old 09-15-2015, 12:29 PM   #6
matt.walter.3766
Bat Boy

Just get Bowl Bound. It's decent and it's only like 20 bucks. You probably spend way more than that on fast food.
Old 10-08-2015, 02:49 PM   #7
crawdad5000
Major Leagues

Unless you have a MAC...Windows only.