Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 10-20-2015, 07:38 PM   #81
BradC
All Star Starter

We haven't tried any job sites, AFAIK. I used to live in the Bay Area (I now live north of there), so I agree that there are probably some good candidates there. We might want to at least advertise on the Bay Area Craigslist, but I will wait to see what M&A want to do. I know they're dealing with other things right now related to OOTP (and probably FHM too), so maybe they're not able to really focus on BTS Football at the moment.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Last edited by BradC; 10-21-2015 at 07:39 PM.
Old 11-22-2015, 02:31 PM   #82
MajorSupreme
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I hope Francis' recovery has been going well. It's gotten pretty quiet here, and I'm sure the common consensus is that the search for another developer has been less than fruitful. Hopefully it is the opposite, and best wishes to Francis and the company.
Old 12-21-2015, 01:33 PM   #83
spiker
Bat Boy

Has there been any discussion on pulling over some talent from the OOTP development and then "running lean" for production of OOTP 17 or 18? I'm not sure how big the OOTP development team is but that product is about as mature as it will ever be. Surely there's an opportunity to reallocate resources to a new project rather than "over develop" a mature product?
Old 12-21-2015, 07:09 PM   #84
BradC
All Star Starter

The OOTP team is already tiny. Markus and Matt are the two full-time people on it. Andreas and Jorin work on it too, but they're also allocated to other projects. I'm sure Markus would have reallocated resources already if there was anything to reallocate.

However, he did tell me recently that they're close to bringing someone on to take over while Francis continues to recover, so there should be movement soon. I sent an email to Francis not too long ago and someone responded on his behalf to say that he's still slowly recovering.
Old 12-22-2015, 06:01 PM   #85
Baebae32
Minors (Single A)

Good to hear he is on the road to recovery! Continue to get well Francis!!
Old 12-25-2015, 05:27 PM   #86
Danbo80
Minors (Single A)

Best of wishes to Francis and his family on this Christmas day. Your still in our prayers, and we wish you Strength and courage on your road to recovery.