Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 09-09-2010, 10:30 AM   #141
Cubfan2001
Major Leagues

Hi guys I'm looking for a league.

I will be completely honest other than having some online experience like a year ago in EAB and DDB I dont have much OOTP Online experience however I know how it is to play these kind of games I been playing Baseball Mogul for 12 years and online version for like 8 years.

I am looking for (I prefer a fictional league) but also would be fine with a current ML league. I prefer not to have a historical league. And if their are numbers in ratings that are more than 1-5 I would love that also.

I will warn you Im a computer idiot lol so I may need some help at times with the files but I am an extremely active kind of gm that you would probably love to have in your league I love to trade. I also would want the league to be kinda active.

Here is my email: dj_bigcuban@yahoo.com

Feel free to send me some info about your league. Thanks!
Cubfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:34 PM   #142
davidtaylorjr
Bat Boy

Looking for a Modern Day League (OOTP 11)

Just got the game and am totally addicted, looking for some real challenges. Love baseball. Shoot me a PM or email me at david.taylor.jr@gmail.com

I am looking for a modern day league with close to current players if not current players.
davidtaylorjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 06:44 PM   #143
WillieMaysHayes
Minors (Double A)

Looking for a league that sims on any combination of Monday, Wed, and Fri/Weekend.

I am open to any leagues...just email me and let me know the rules scarrington@gmail.com
WillieMaysHayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:21 PM   #144
macfly
Minors (Rookie Ball)

looking for a league ......

I am looking for a league to play in... this will be my first time with ootp11 ...

thanks

team doesnt matter
macfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #145
Jaemoney22
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfly View Post
I am looking for a league to play in... this will be my first time with ootp11 ...

thanks

team doesnt matter
I could send you some information about our league but I need your contact info...thanks!
Jaemoney22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 09:22 PM   #146
macfly
Minors (Rookie Ball)

opps looks like i left out my email acct.... its my_sleepy@hotmail.com

I am looking to join a league... it would be my first time .. so i would need details on how to join aetc

thanks
dave'
Old 09-26-2010, 06:46 PM   #147
BearMtn61
Bat Boy

I'm looking for a league to join.

I play OOTP11, but have never played in an online league. I'd like to join an active and competitive league.

Send me a private message. Thanks,
Ken
BearMtn61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:26 PM   #148
macfly
Minors (Rookie Ball)

looking for a league

lookingto join an online league.... team doesnt matter ... email me or pm me at my_sleepy@hotmail.com
Old 10-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #149
uabfan
Minors (Single A)

New GM looking for a league

Looking for an online league. Been a baseball junkie all my life and been on OOTP 11 for a few months now. I would prefer a fictional league (mainly because they come without preconceived notions of players' abilities) with scouting, but I am open to anything and dedicated to being active. I'm also a writer so I'd love to get creative with backstories and event articles. I'm on the East coast of the US, have AIM, and can use any other tools the leagues decides to utilize for communication. Any schedule for uploads/sims is fine by me...just itching to try out the online OOTP experience.

I can be reached at benateague at gmail or covious73 on AIM.

Thanks!
uabfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #150
Aisengard
Bat Boy

Looking for an OOTP11 league.

I've been in several OOTP leagues already for over a year of real time and invariably led all of them to success (Baracoa in WBH, Morelia in EAB, Baltimore in PRML).

So I'm looking only for a league that has dedicated, active owners and an efficient and reliable commish. Nothing worse than a league that disbands because of disinterest on the part of either the managers or commissioner.

AIM: CalvinBall166
Email: [my username] at gmail

Last edited by Aisengard; 10-03-2010 at 02:27 PM.
Aisengard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:50 AM   #151
EchoesIE
Bat Boy

Like everyone else, I'm looking for a league. I'm relatively new to OOTP: Played many many hours, but never anything online. I love baseball with everything I am and would love to be in a reliable online league to keep my baseball interests fed while the season comes to a close.

Thanks!
-EchoesIE

EMail: Stormstranger@hotmail.com
MSN: Stormstranger@hotmail.com
AIM: Stormstranger

Feel free to contact me anyway possible!
EchoesIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:05 PM   #152
macfly
Minors (Rookie Ball)

ootp11

looking for a league to play in.. would love a committed league with devoted gms

msg me at dominos10979@hotmail.com
Old 10-24-2010, 09:38 PM   #153
Harry Chiti
Minors (Single A)

Hi I'm looking for a new online league to join; currently involved with the MBBA and ORB2 (both great leagues by the way! - we seem to be past our recent problems and things are swinging again - look them up, we need one or two owners in each league)

So, what am I looking for?

I don't care if the league is fictional or real roster or historical.

But,
I don't like leagues with scouting enabled.

I'm looking for a league that is heavy on mandatory owner participation - team write-ups, articles, etc.

If you have a league that can use a committed owner who likes to waste endless hours coming up with team news articles, You can PM me on these boards, I'm lurking pretty much every day
Harry Chiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:33 PM   #154
enuttage
Hall Of Famer

After a considerable hiatus, I am pondering returning to the OOTP online universe.

I was a long-time baseball sim player (go back to High Heat and then OOTP), and then an OOTP online commish for several years, until real life intervened.

My time is my currency, so I'm looking for a league that sims 2-3 times a week, is somewhat lenient with missing an occasional sim, and is filled with folks that are dedicated to having fun with a sense of humor.

I'm currently working with OOTP11 and am looking for a fictional league with at least a short history.

If any of my old OOTP buddies see this, I'm up for league recommendations from them, too.

It's been awhile, and I'm ready for one league that'll give me a little entertainment each week to compliment real life.

-E

"When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine your own self."
enuttage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #155
JTSMOOTH
Major Leagues

Welcome back out of retirement

Looking forward to the WHBL getting underway again(then I can come out of retirement as well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by enuttage View Post
After a considerable hiatus, I am pondering returning to the OOTP online universe.

I was a long-time baseball sim player (go back to High Heat and then OOTP), and then an OOTP online commish for several years, until real life intervened.

My time is my currency, so I'm looking for a league that sims 2-3 times a week, is somewhat lenient with missing an occasional sim, and is filled with folks that are dedicated to having fun with a sense of humor.

I'm currently working with OOTP11 and am looking for a fictional league with at least a short history.

If any of my old OOTP buddies see this, I'm up for league recommendations from them, too.

It's been awhile, and I'm ready for one league that'll give me a little entertainment each week to compliment real life.

-E
JTSMOOTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:25 AM   #156
enuttage
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTSMOOTH View Post
Welcome back out of retirement

Looking forward to the WHBL getting underway again(then I can come out of retirement as well)
lol. Hi, JT. Figured I'd sneak back in and see what's happening again.

Kid #2 will be here in the next few weeks. Two and out for us.

Just getting the baseball blues early this year. Figured I'd maybe join a league. Been awhile.

Good to see you around still.

"When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine your own self."
Old 10-27-2010, 11:57 AM   #157
Hares
Bat Boy

I am looking for an established fictional league that sims 3 times a week, and has scouts/coaches turned off. I have 10+ actual years experience with OOTP.

Any recommendations here or by email would be appreciated.

doghares@hotmail.com

Last edited by Hares; 10-27-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Hares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:00 PM   #158
JTSMOOTH
Major Leagues

Quote:
lol. Hi, JT. Figured I'd sneak back in and see what's happening again.

Kid #2 will be here in the next few weeks. Two and out for us.

Just getting the baseball blues early this year. Figured I'd maybe join a league. Been awhile.

Good to see you around still.
Congrats on kid #2. I just had(ok well my wife did) kid #2 2 months ago. Maybe we can get in a league together sometime down the road
Old 10-27-2010, 07:12 PM   #159
enuttage
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTSMOOTH View Post
Congrats on kid #2. I just had(ok well my wife did) kid #2 2 months ago. Maybe we can get in a league together sometime down the road
Congrats! And I'd love that. Always a good league with you in it, JT. I'd love to reconnect with some of the other guys as well.

Wish I had the time to commish again. Had a good time in that league.

Old 10-27-2010, 08:24 PM   #160
JTSMOOTH
Major Leagues

Apologies in advance to all the others looking for leagues, don't mean to hi-jack the thread here.

Jarrod is still around and I was in a league with Gary, Jim, Jeff and Dan recently so obviously they are still around as well. Not sure about the rest of the guys from the old WHBL.

We actually tried doing a WHBL type league with a handful of the old guys, but i eventually had to throw in the towel as commish and handed the reigns to someone else. Not sure how many of the guys are still playing there.

Quote:
Congrats! And I'd love that. Always a good league with you in it, JT. I'd love to reconnect with some of the other guys as well.

Wish I had the time to commish again. Had a good time in that league.