Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 11:09 PM   #41
tward13
All Star Starter

He's just suggesting that it's an odd way to join a board. Jumping right into the middle of this type of discussion. Might make some people suspicious.

And most people's initial posts are of the newbie type that Cowboy tends to mock.
Old 07-02-2005, 11:32 PM   #42
Astros33Resurrected
Hall Of Famer

Maybe this will turn into Batterup-Jblaze part 2
Old 07-02-2005, 11:34 PM   #43
canadiancreed
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astros33Resurrected
Maybe this will turn into Batterup-Jblaze part 2
oi jsut what we need

PT22

Old 07-03-2005, 09:33 AM   #44
Yourgirlfriendsboyfriend
Bat Boy

No, I'm not looking for a fight here.
I just wanted to know if cowboy was in any online leagues and if so does he act the same way in those leagues as he does on this board or is he just busting ba**s here. Sounds like a logical question to me.
I was unaware I was jumping into anything by asking a question. And I guess I don't understand why someone would think I am cowboy when all I asked was if he was in any leagues. I would think that cowboy would know if he is in an on-line league or not.
I apologize if I ruffled any feathers. I did not mean to.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:23 AM   #45
tward13
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourgirlfriendsboyfriend
No, I'm not looking for a fight here.
I just wanted to know if cowboy was in any online leagues and if so does he act the same way in those leagues as he does on this board or is he just busting ba**s here. Sounds like a logical question to me.
I was unaware I was jumping into anything by asking a question. And I guess I don't understand why someone would think I am cowboy when all I asked was if he was in any leagues. I would think that cowboy would know if he is in an on-line league or not.
I apologize if I ruffled any feathers. I did not mean to.
Cowboy would be more likely to insult you as a newbie for asking such a question.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:41 AM   #46
IatricSB
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourgirlfriendsboyfriend
And I guess I don't understand why someone would think I am cowboy when all I asked was if he was in any leagues. I would think that cowboy would know if he is in an on-line league or not.
Or he might sign up an alias so he can find out what others may be saying about him.

Eh, I'm done with it and I still believe your cowboy (at minimum an alias of someone who normally posts under another screen name for the reasons already mentioned). Time will tell. Enjoy, I'm out.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

Chicago(N) - Boys of Summer
Oakland - 20th Century League
Bakersfield - Wild Things
Brooklyn - QBA
Dodge City - NBSL
California - ABC

Dodger's Senioriest fan on the OOTP Boards
Old 07-04-2005, 09:19 AM   #47
Cowboys3356
All Star Starter

Wow this thread is still going on? Anyway I don't have an alias and don't think I need one. I mean its not like I have a tough time saying what I think!!!

To answer the earlier question, yes I am in online leagues and I am quite friendly. I just like to have a little fun on the OOTP boards but people always seem to take things a little too seriously! Plus if you look at my posts on the whole, there are many many more helpful ones than "rude" ones and I have made some of the better league files in the OOTP community.

Oh well peace to all and to all a good life! The Cowboy is still alive and well so don't count me out yet!

Last edited by Cowboys3356; 07-04-2005 at 09:23 AM.
Old 07-04-2005, 10:57 AM   #48
Yourgirlfriendsboyfriend
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IatricSB
Or he might sign up an alias so he can find out what others may be saying about him.

Eh, I'm done with it and I still believe your cowboy (at minimum an alias of someone who normally posts under another screen name for the reasons already mentioned). Time will tell. Enjoy, I'm out.
Well I guess you got your answer
Old 07-04-2005, 05:42 PM   #49
Jeremy Weimer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys3356
To answer the earlier question, yes I am in online leagues and I am quite friendly. I just like to have a little fun on the OOTP boards but people always seem to take things a little too seriously! Plus if you look at my posts on the whole, there are many many more helpful ones than "rude" ones and I have made some of the better league files in the OOTP community.
Funniest **** I've read all month.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:32 PM   #50
Cowboys3356
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Weimer
Funniest **** I've read all month.
Thank you...thank you very much!

Old 07-05-2005, 02:54 PM   #51
Vris
Hall Of Famer

Anyone seen Dargone lately?

Blog it.
Old 07-05-2005, 03:00 PM   #52
pengo
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IatricSB

Geez, lighten up Stacy. There's no way someone would create an alias then make their only posts in this particular thread. You must be a conspiracy theorist to believe that someone would ask questions about themselves under another alias.

BTW, I just wanted to know if IatricSB was in any online leagues and if so does he act the same way in those leagues as he does on this board.
Old 07-05-2005, 03:26 PM   #53
DaveHorn
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengo
There's no way someone would create an alias then make their only posts in this particular thread.
ROFLMAO - The irony.
Old 07-05-2005, 03:42 PM   #54
Jeremy Weimer
Hall Of Famer

Damn it Dave, you beat me to it.
Old 07-05-2005, 04:19 PM   #55
Mike D
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
BTW, I just wanted to know if IatricSB was in any online leagues and if so does he act the same way in those leagues as he does on this board.
If you mean, "Does he act respectful to people who are respectful to him?" Then yes. If you're asking the question because you're trying to be a smartass, you failed.
Old 07-05-2005, 04:26 PM   #56
pengo
Bat Boy

Sounded like a logical question to me
Old 07-05-2005, 04:46 PM   #57
Cardinal Rule
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vris
Anyone seen Dargone lately?
Well, in his honor,

Guuuhhh...
Old 07-05-2005, 05:08 PM   #58
IatricSB
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D
If you mean, "Does he act respectful to people who are respectful to him?" Then yes. If you're asking the question because you're trying to be a smartass, you failed.
Thank you...thank you very much!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

Brooklyn - QBA
Dodge City - NBSL
California - ABC

Old 07-05-2005, 05:11 PM   #59
pengo
Bat Boy

I'll go on record as saying that Cowboy and URGFsBF are not the same person. It's crazy to think someone would create an alias to mask their usual screen name. What purpose would that serve.
Old 07-05-2005, 05:12 PM   #60
IatricSB
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'll go on record as saying that Cowboy and URGFsBF are not the same person. It's crazy to think someone would create an alias to mask their usual screen name. What purpose would that serve.
^^^ Doesn't get it

Brooklyn - QBA
Dodge City - NBSL
California - ABC

Closed Thread